How do you like the new TOL?

How do you like the new TOL?

• Total voters

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I think we are to the point where I can call the new version of TOL done! of course I will be adding features and teaking existing features but for the most part the renovation is complete.

So what do you think?

Ninjashadow

It took some getting used to, but I really do like it I think it's actually easier to read and navigate, plus I like have the extra stuff on the active page: shoutbox, rep posters, top posters, etc. I appreciate it Knight.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
ninjashadow said:
It took some getting used to, but I really do like it I think it's actually easier to read and navigate, plus I like have the extra stuff on the active page: shoutbox, rep posters, top posters, etc. I appreciate it Knight.
Thank you.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I'm lovin' it! Especially now that you can show your affiliations, and change your own user title [subscriber perk;)].:D

SOTK

I think it's pretty cool! :cool: I like the color scheme and find it easier to browse posts and find the ones I'm looking for. It also seems quicker to me! :up:

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
I think it's terrific!
And for as big a change as was made, you did it in what has to be record time!
I think you should be very proud; I know I would be!

Christine

I really like the new TOL. It has many more great features that the "old TOL" didn't have. Thanks, Knight, for all the hard work you put into this upgrade. :up:

ShadowMaid

I like it! :) And like everyone else said, thanks for you work on TOL!

One thing I liked better though, is the profile and such on the side... not that my likes and dislikes matter to much. It looks and operates wonderfully. :)

billwald

Why do i now get a script error message with every transmission?

Why doesn't it seem to matter if I reply yes or no?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
billwald said:
Why do i now get a script error message with every transmission?

Why doesn't it seem to matter if I reply yes or no?
Are you using an old outdated browser?

TOL is designed for the modern browser.

You may have less troubles if you switch your TOL style to "ASDialup". You can do that at the bottom of any TOL page or set it in your user CP.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It took me a little while to get to the point where I like it. :) Based on that, I say, give me a week or so more and I'll probably love it.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Did you guys know that there's a private calandar option that we can use? I don't remember that with the old TOL.