How do you defend yourself against people who will blow themselves up to kill you?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I think it's cute that you've found a new endearment. I'll just stick with the old tried and true: you missed it. :eek:

Sod is still trying to muddy waters. If Muslims are responsible for 11 out of 89, then the person who is most likely to end your life by terrorist attack isn't a Muslim. It's someone from the the 78 other terrorism acts.

yes, and they should also be identified and stopped

but you'd have to be a total retard to ignore those responsible for the 11 out of 89, especially since they are so easy to identify

ever hear of low hanging fruit?

stop being a total retard town

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
yes, and they should also be identified and stopped
No one is arguing for terrorism or against trying to stop it.

but you'd have to be a total retard to ignore those responsible for the 11 out of 89, especially since they are so easy to identify
And if you're spending most of your energy on the 11 you have to be even less rational than someone who thinks retard is a word intelligent people should use. :think: Which I suppose gives you a pass.

Of course, no one is suggesting the 11 should be ignored by noting that American and Muslim isn't a profile of the likely terrorist in this country unless you're an idiot.

So I see your problem.

ever hear of low hanging fruit?
Heard of it, I've read my share of your posts.

But then the five year old overtook him again and he doubled down on my point, supra.
stop being a total retard town
You hang in there, champ.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
That is also mentioned in the Bible. Have you bothered reading it?

ed543aece504d0a8380e1d1459c8e7e3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sounds like good old western democracy to me. Round up millions of people, and shoot them dead. Do you want them to dig their own graves? How about running them over with trucks, to save on the ammunition?
Millions of people aren't approaching me with a bomb, numbskull.

Seriously, where are the atheists with simple comprehension skills. There must be some around.

:plain:

Sent from my SM-G9250 using TOL mobile app

dodge

He used his service as a debate tool and he put it into play in that context. I think you made a fair point and anyone making an issue if it does so for their own petty agenda. You've explained enough. They don't deserve more.

Are you really that stupid ? I mentioned my service as a means to show that I have spent time there.

Since YOU have never been to the Middle East what exactly is your expertise other than your progressive fascist agenda as a point of reference ?

What you do need is to take a reading comprehension course you have earned and "F" in comprehension.

dodge

Sounds like good old western democracy to me. Round up millions of people, and shoot them dead. Do you want them to dig their own graves? How about running them over with trucks, to save on the ammunition?

I am not for executing anyone ! What I am for is rounding all the Muslims up and sending them back to their own sand boxes; otherwise, they will destroy every counter they are welcomed in JUST LIKE THEY HAVE DONE THEIR own countries.