How did you come up with that name?

Krsto

One of my favorite bands ... plus an *a* to show female gender.

Ya know you've been quite influential in my recent "discovery" of Rush. I never gave Rush much attention until I'd see people like you rave about them so being a classic rock fan I decided to watch a few youtube videos and I must say I've become quite the Rush fan. I didn't realize what I had been missing. La Villa Strangiato has become one of my new favorites.

GFR7

One of my favorite bands ... plus an *a* to show female gender.
Ah hah! And here I thought my Boo Boo was either feminizing Rush Limbaugh's name, or doing a take on "Russia"! :jawdrop:

Mine is my initials, plus the number 7 simply because GFR was too short. Of course aCW insists I chose it due to the acronym for "Gay for Real", but he is both paranoid and insane. :chuckle:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I got mine from an atheist on a newsgroup who told me that I had no idea how "barbaric" Christianity is.

I said "call me the barbarian, then." And it caught on. After a while, everyone called me the Barbarian.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ya know you've been quite influential in my recent "discovery" of Rush. I never gave Rush much attention until I'd see people like you rave about them so being a classic rock fan I decided to watch a few youtube videos and I must say I've become quite the Rush fan. I didn't realize what I had been missing. La Villa Strangiato has become one of my new favorites.

:chuckle: I had never listened to the band until I started dating another senior at my high school. He was a huge Rush and Blue Oyster Cult fan.

To this day, the song "Tom Sawyer" is a fave.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ah hah! And here I thought my Boo Boo was either feminizing Rush Limbaugh's name, or doing a take on "Russia"! :jawdrop:

No. It was just one of the few bands that I REALLY liked that was capable of showing my gender by merely adding the "a" at the end.

PureX

… Nothing to do with the detergent; it was the brand name of a water cooler next to my computer, at the time. I liked it because it seemed to me to have several different but related inferences, that fit me.

Krsto

… Nothing to do with the detergent; it was the brand name of a water cooler next to my computer, at the time. I liked it because it seemed to me to have several different but related inferences, that fit me.

Such as?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
another chance to do this

I am here to share the results of my research on the apocalypse

during that research
I learned about
John Chrysostom

he is one of the most impressive saints I have read about

early on in my research
I thought he wrote the apocalypse
and
later learned he could not have
but
believe it would not be in the bible
if
it were not for him
and
that makes him more important than the ones who wrote it

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
People have some interesting names and I often wonder how they came up with such names.

posted for years as "koban"
burned that account, came back as "some other dude" aka sod
burned that account, came back as "resurrected"
burned that account, came back as "resodko" - an amalgam of the previous three
was under a timeout on that account when I wanted to contact knight about buying a gift subscription for a friend, so i re-registered as "ok doser" (resodko backward) in order to be able to contact him, without thinking i'd get sucked back into the day to day here

but school's ramping back up again and i suspect that my time here will diminish