How did you come up with that name?

Krsto

People have some interesting names and I often wonder how they came up with such names.

Krsto

We had a Yugoslavian exchange student, who was an atheist, stay with us before we had any kids. He gave me the name Krsto which in Serbo-Croatian means "red cross." I liked it so have been using it since.

Spitfire

I really did not put much thought into it or have a specific reason.......................

I am not to be confused with a fighter-plane of central importance to the United Kingdom's war effort some 70 years ago, in any case.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I live in the granite state. Originally I also thought it might evoke the rock of ages* although now I guess it stands for being resolute and firm.

* People change, what else can I tell ya.

some other dude

I really did not put much thought into it or have a specific reason.......................

I am not to be confused with a fighter-plane of central importance to the United Kingdom's war effort some 70 years ago, in any case.

How about the Triumph convertible ?

Quincy

It's my nickname. I treat it like my middle name though it's not my legal name. It's a bit cooler than "Jamie" at least, which is what people usually try to call me. :plain:

Selaphiel

I got this fascination for angels. No, not the babies with wings, but the angels as they are described in Judeo-Christian religion (and they certainly are not winged babies).
Selaphiel is one of the seven archangels according to the Orthodox church. It is the English form of Shealtiel or Tzelathiel, which means "Prayer of God". He tends to be depicted with his hands on his chest, looking down in prayer.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I got this fascination for angels. No, not the babies with wings, but the angels as they are described in Judeo-Christian religion (and they certainly are not winged babies).
Selaphiel is one of the seven archangels according to the Orthodox church. It is the English form of Shealtiel or Tzelathiel, which means "Prayer of God". He tends to be depicted with his hands on his chest, looking down in prayer.

Yeah, yeah. You aren't fooling anyone.....Count Selaphiel. :plain:

Angels? More like Vampires. :devil: