Homosexuality will destroy this and any country and needs to be recriminalized

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Mississippi gov. signs law allowing service denial to Sodomites

[The wickedness of Sodom ([Ex 20:14]
stripper.gif
heterosexual [Lev. 20:10–12] or homosexual [Lev. 20:10,13]) was notorious (Gen. 13:13).] ([Ex 20:14] heterosexual [Lev. 20:10–12] or homosexual [Lev. 20:10,13])

Last edited:

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
I never understood how a man thinks he can put on a wig and lipstick and get permission to walk into the ladies room and do what he pleases. I lost respect for Springsteen now since he supports that. Why??????

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The title of this thread is the first step on the journey to ethnic cleansing and a "final solution."

It's what happened to the Jews, the homosexuals, the foreigners, the elderly, misshapen and the destitute.

Identify them as a virus, compare them to vermin, view them as "those OTHER people," register them, put them in railroad cars and then give them a gas shower.

Problem solved.

Cool story.

I guess we better stop making laws about anything, then :rolleyes:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Well of course not, just not stupid ones like re-criminalizing homosexuality...

What's stupid is a hundred million people more concerned about 1% of society they aren't even a part of to attack the other hundred million people :rolleyes:

There should be law against using other people as an object to bash others with :plain:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Homosexuality is the final and most egregious immorality a society can commit.
So...worse than genocide or abortion to your mind. :plain: Well, there's nothing like a reasoned perspective and so far...

We started it by allowing alcohol, then smoking, then other drugs, and then adultery.
You mean we didn't make them illegal. Alcohol? It can actually be good for you. Smoking...not so much. Adultery isn't criminalized but there are civil penalties for it.

You ever look at the homosexual arguments in favor saying: Why don't you just ban smoking too?
Where did you hear that?

People defending the gays constantly say that marriage already means nothing in this country. They're right.
Homosexuals were fighting for the right that they think means nothing? :think: How does that track? And whoever said it isn't right. Not even a little. That's why people still get married.

People who say marriage means nothing tend to fall into two camps. The first camp wants marriage removed as a secular institution, leaving it to religion. The other camp is mostly grousing about marriage in light of gay marriage. Maybe they throw in a divorce statistic or two.

This isn't new either, when morals decline society eventually follows. It happened in Lot. It happened in Rome (to the Romans). It's happening here now.
What happened to the Romans was largely about inbreeding and bad pipes. Outside of parts of the Appalachians and Michigan, we have the inbreeding/water thing under control...though some find Congress fairly incestuous, metaphorically speaking.

They will destroy this society,
How?

They are transgressing beyond all bounds.
I don't watch as much news as I once did. Who have they been bombing or shooting? Where was the last gay looting riot?

Why not make adultery culturally acceptable?
Because people aren't comfortable accepting that their mate might cheat on them?

Why not decriminalize every drug?
Because many a drug is inherently unsafe. Like processed sugar.

Why not reduce prison sentences regardless of the offense?
Because there's no compelling argument for it. That's just a ballpark answer, mind you. :plain:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
So...worse than genocide or abortion to your mind.

There you have it, folks. Comparing abortion with genocide- but if it were really true, far more would have been done about it.

It's like training the brain to perceive something a certain way which is contrary to fundamental intuition.
In fact, that's exactly what it is :rolleyes:

And
It's the same exact thing with homosexuality- you have to train the mind to see it as kosher when it is not.

We don't actually "allow" adultery. It simply isn't a criminal matter.

It's still a crime in half the states. Anywhere between a fine and jail.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
There you have it, folks. Comparing abortion with genocide-
Which I didn't really do. Or I did in the sense that were I to make a grocery list I'd be comparing items. :plain:

Rather, I noted they were examples of horrific socially sanctioned realities that would put his "homosexuality is the worst" in fairly unflattering relief.

but if it were really true, far more would have been done about it.
The way we jumped all over slavery from the start?

It's still a crime in half the states. Anywhere between a fine and jail.
No, it's on the books in fewer than half and I'll wait while you note the last criminal prosecution for adultery. Between voluntary removal and S.Ct. rulings, that's essentially over with.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Yeah, because it was about the welfare of slaves and not the interest of industrialization :plain:
You do realize you're agreeing with my point that upended your earlier one. I mean you should realize that. All sorts of evils can be worked and allowed by a compact for all sorts of reasons. So it doesn't follow that if a thing were truly horrible we'd have done something about it already. Took us a hundred years to undo slavery. How long has Roe been on the books?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You do realize you're agreeing with my point that upended your earlier one. I mean you should realize that. All sorts of evils can be worked and allowed by a compact for all sorts of reasons. So it doesn't follow that if a thing were truly horrible we'd have done something about it already. Took us a hundred years to undo slavery. How long has Roe been on the books?

Abraham Lincoln was a white supremacist, as well as most white people. They wanted, really, to ship them off back to Africa where they probably would have been even worse off because they had grown up here and lost knowledge and heritage of their origin.

Liberals are against conservative ideology. They do not really care about homosexual acts, but rather to use that subculture as a tool to attack conservatism.

See the correlation there?

Now stop pretending like Rebulicans wanting to recriminalize homosexuality isn't for the same reason you all wanted it decriminalized in the first place :rolleyes: