Homosexuality will destroy this and any country and needs to be recriminalized

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

jjchris

If homosexuality is forbidden. Are gays also sinners if they're just gay? And they're not doing homosexual practices? I don't think so.. but wat are you're opinions people?

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Homosexuality has never destroyed any country , nor will it ever. The destructive thing is bigotry against gay people . This is no better than the racism of the KKK or the anti-semitism of Hitler, the Nazis and Neo-nazi groups today .

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
This is not what I meant . I meant that anti-gay bigotry is a destructive thing . And name me a country which has been "destroyed " by homosexuality . This has never happened, nor will it ever .
Any country which persecutes gay people is one ruled by tyrants !

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
It is time that all God-fearing people across all faiths abandon the notion of democracy. Most of mankind are in sin and ignorance. The devil loves democracy because democracy can usurp the right of God and scripture. Wake up and open your hearts to the warning from God.
How is God glorified if Christians were to create a coercive society where nobody was allowed to sin?

That very approach was attempted by the Spanish Inquisition, one of the darkest periods in Christian history, where the solution was far worse than the sins the Church was attempting to purge from society.

God is only glorified in a world where we are exposed to a variety of choices and we make the correct one based on our own free will - free of fear and coercion.

Even superficial appearances designed to impress others in this world may count for nothing because God knows what's in our hearts.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
OK Doser, there you go again comparing consenting gays in private harming no one with pedophiles, who are sick individuals who do harm children - children who do not consent to have sex . When will you ever learn ? Sheesh !

Nazaroo

And name me a country which has been "destroyed " by homosexuality .
This has never happened, nor will it ever .

!

Wrong.

Wrongy McWrong.

Gay%20Canada%20board4.jpg

homodepot.jpg

my-faggot-detector-is-off-the-charts-spiderman-oftrap.jpg

Canada is an obvious country that has been destroyed by homosexual lawyers.

Q.E.D.

TracerBullet

OK Doser, there you go again comparing consenting gays in private harming no one with pedophiles, who are sick individuals who do harm children - children who do not consent to have sex . When will you ever learn ? Sheesh !

it's an attempt to dehumanize people he chooses to hate racists have used the same tactic for years trying to make an association between rape and skin color.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
... Canada is an obvious country that has been destroyed by homosexual lawyers.

Q.E.D.
How Canada Stole the American Dream!

The numbers are in. Compared to the U.S.

- Canadians work less

- live longer

- enjoy better health

- now Canadians are wealthier too

- drink more often, but they live longer and have fewer diseases

- have more sex, more sex partners and they’re more adventurous in bed

- have fewer teen pregnancies and fewer sexually transmitted diseases

- spend more time with family and friends, and more time exploring the world

- even in crime Canadians come out ahead: they’re just as prone to break the law, but when Canadians do it, they don’t get shot

http://www.carp.ca/2009/08/30/special-canada-day-report-how-canada-stole-the-american-dream/