Homos are not feminine!

koban

Most likely. In any case, Joseph and Our Mother never had sex.

Yes, I understand that's the Catholic Church's peculiar mythology.

That said, concerning LH...stop calling him gay:

But so many of the things he does are gay! Not "gay" in the sense of having homosexual sexual relations, but "gay" in the sense of "Gee, Lighthouse, getting all upset over a joke is really, really gay".

1. Even if he does have the homosexual tendency,

:chuckle:

he's prior to this point said that homosexuality ain't cool. So even if he is gay, he most likely isn't practicing. So even if he is, there's no reason to say anything about it, since he isn't doing anything.

Damning with faint praise? :darwinsm:

At least LMOHM is honest about it.

2. You'll probably get banned again if you keep talking about it (Member when I was on my Apologist account? You, BillyBob, and I all got banned for calling him gay).

Yeah, I remember. That was really gay of Knight.

3) Lighthouse isn't particularly unlikeable.

I'm pretty much neutral wrt him as long as he doesn't do gay stuff.

koban

Oh puh leeeeese, the only reason there are so many threads about homosexuality on here is because of peoples own personal hate and disgust at homosexuals trying to make their perversion acceptable in today's society...

fixed

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Most likely. In any case, Joseph and Our Mother never had sex.
:rotfl:

Is this not the carpenter’s son? Is not His mother called Mary? And His brothers James, Joses, Simon, and Judas? And His sisters, are they not all with us? Where then did this Man get all these things?
-Matthew 13:55-56

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
:rotfl:

Is this not the carpenter’s son? Is not His mother called Mary? And His brothers James, Joses, Simon, and Judas? And His sisters, are they not all with us? Where then did this Man get all these things?
-Matthew 13:55-56

You and I both know, LH, that in Hebrew, there is no distinction between siblings, step siblings, and cousins. :rolleyes:

koban

He does still like comic books. :noid:

It's not so much the comic books themselves as the "strong men running around in their underwear" themes.

But then, I really can't talk: I still like Spongebob Squarepants.

Now that's just really, really gay! :shocked::flamer:

JK - SBSP is cool - just clean fun.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
It's not so much the comic books themselves as the "strong men running around in their underwear" themes.

There's nothing gay about strong men running around in their underwear. Else, EVERYBODY who watches Pro-Wrestling, likes watching Heavy Metal concerts, and watching those Strongest Man in the World shows would be having sex with other men.

"Hot should be appreciated in all its forms...regardless of gender." Paraphrase of The Todd (Scrubs).

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Matt likes to accuse people of being queers, for no reason whatsoever.

I didn't accuse you of being queer, you are a liar.

It's the same joke he always falls back on.

I make a lot of different jokes. You are a liar.

And I mean always. It's his only joke.

I make a lot of different jokes. You are a liar.

And he uses it when he has no reason to even mock the person it's directed toward.

Oh, I had plenty of reason, you little puke. Go back and read how gay your post was.

Such as is the case this time. This thread was not about him, nor was I even saying anything he would disagree with.

So?

And Lucky hadn't even, and still hasn't posted in this thread.

So?

But Matt has constantly and consistently called me, and Lucky, gay.

That is not true. You are a liar. I didn't even call you gay THIS time.

Because he thinks it's funny, I guess. But it's actually old and tired.

I got about a half dozen Reps for that particular post of mine, all with the :rotfl: smilie attached.

Apparently you are the only person who thinks this is 'old and tired'.....

:darwinsm:

MaryContrary

Hall of Fame
Anyways, back on topic.

Cross-dressers:

In entertainment media the only portrayal by one gender of another gender that I ever think wasn't utterly horrid would be Hilary Swank's in "Boys Don't Cry". Even though I knew going in who Hilary Swank was and that she was, in fact, female she did a rather awesome job of acting like a boy. Still, it just wasn't believable. A very good job of acting, true. Just not believable. I'm objective enough that I know if I hadn't been aware of "Brandon" was a girl and had never heard of Hilary Swank I would have copped to that about two or three seconds after seeing the character for the first time.
Why? Because there's a fundamental difference between male and female. It's physical/biological, psychological and spiritual. They're both human, sure...but that's where the similarities stop dead cold. Males and females are as different as night and day. The older I get and the more I get to know the two genders the more I come to realize that they really are completely different. Even those things we seem to perceive the same way we eventually prove slightly skewed in relation to one another's perceptions.
When God took the rib from Adam he wasn't just taking some physical object, some body part. It's obvious to me the bible is describing God taking something fundamental out of the male and creating a whole new, different person with it. There may be some vague awareness of what is missing in men, some undefinable "femininity" but I hold to the belief that this "femininity" is largely gone from men. Taken away and made female. Likewise females have a vague sense of something missing within themselves but are at a complete loss to define or even understand what is missing. We may recognize it but we can't even attempt to describe it accurately.

Actors and actresses can't accurately portray other genders not only for this reason, though. Acting is all about putting on another personality and portraying that. One can observe schizophrenics for a time and, if possessing some decent acting skill, make a believable portrayal of a schizophrenic. It's not just about personality or behavior. The fact is that one gender cannot portray another because they are incapable of it. They don't have the capacity. A woman doesn't have a physical body capable of moving and responding similarly enough to a male body even to convince a casual observer that they're male. Dress 'em up however you like and you can still spot a dyke walk into a room as female.
Same with a man. Forget the old Adam's apple thing. I've met plenty of cross-dressers and have yet to see one who doesn't move like a man pretending to be a woman. With all due respect to those poor guys who've picked these perverts up in bars and been surprised...you had to be seriously drunk or just too eager for a one-night stand to have been paying any attention at all.

I do not believe, as so many today seem to, that men and women both have feminine and masculine aspects of their personality. That's a load of bunk. I think both have a vague awareness of the other but neither have or can possibly ever have anything approximating an accurate understanding of the other nor any innate aspect of it in themselves. I have a part of me that thinks it understands men...it just frankly doesn't and never will.

Gay men:

Gay men are a whole other animal, in my opinion. I've known a few of them, too. I admit they really aren't and weren't in my social circle exactly but they flew close enough that I've probably known a few dozen on a first name basis and had two or three I'd call friends.
Gay men don't act ladylike because that's not their intention. First of all, they have to divorce their behavior from the feminine because to openly embrace femininity calls into question just what exactly gay men find attractive about each other. If it's feminine behavior...then what the heck are they doing having sex with other men?
One would think a true homosexual would find masculine, manly men of firm manliness attractive. They don't. Most like Antonio Banderas and/or Sean Hayes (Will and Grace) types attractive, in addition to the stereotypical well-oiled gay-boys. None of them much cared for Clint Eastwood. My husband and I had a discussion a while back about men and "manliness" and by the end of it we both decided that Clint Eastwood was a manly man. Mostly, of course, the roles he's played more than the actor himself. That might strike you as odd but think about it a bit and you're probably come to agree.
Case in point: "I've killed women and children. I've killed everything that walks or crawls at one time or another. And I'm here to kill you, Little Bill, for what you done to Ned.” That's a manly man talking there. I like that. That's the kind of guy I would want on my side when things got nasty. I'd want that guy patrolling my neighborhood as a police officer, at the door guarding my house or in the field of battle fighting for my side. I would say that I wouldn't want to actually know this guy or be bestest buddies with him or anything but I kinda made a lie of that when I married one. Meh, go figure.

Gay men don't find masculine, manly men of firm manliness that particularly attractive. It doesn't necessarily turn them off, I don't think, but it doesn't "do it" for them either. Because they aren't really attracted to men, after all. They are attracted to perversion and homosexuality is just their drug of choice. So when they want to be attractive to other gay men, how do they act? Like women? No, that doesn't work either because they already have women around. What then?
Well, duh. A parody of femininity. It nicely presents oneself as perverse, appeals to the latent heterosexuality of other men, make you feel perverse and is clearly distinguishable from either male or female typical behavior or affect. Behaving in this parody of femininity makes them feel justified in their perversity while simultaneously passive aggressively attacking both genders and setting one self apart from the norm.
Gay behavior is a gay man's lipstick, basically. He does it for all the same reasons that women put that gunk on the faces every day. Women wear make up to be attractive to men and to seem attractive to men to other women. Gay men act gay (not feminine) to be attractive to other gay men and to seem attractive to gay men to everyone else. Women wear make up to combat their own feelings of unattractiveness and inadequacy. Any woman who wears make up will tell you they feel fundamentally better when they're wearing it. Gay men act gay to suppress and even assault their own heterosexuality as well as the sexuality of basically everyone else. To make themselves feel better and feel gay. To feel, in fact, perverse.

red77

Homosexuals are demanding a lot of things nowadays, especially a lot of things that they don't have any right to, and even cannot licitly have in the eyes of God. They are demanding that the law of state be set up against in contradiction to the Laws of God and even the Law of Our Nature.

What are you on about? Are they trying to take over the world or something?

koban

Oh no!

Not the old 'cut the other poster's comment to fit your own agenda' trick...?!!!!

Thats so original I'm...... :shocked:

:yawn:

Did you read it? Here, I'll pull it out and let it stand on it's own:

The reason there are so many threads about homosexuality on here is because of peoples own personal hate and disgust at homosexuals trying to make their perversion acceptable in today's society...

Better?

PlastikBuddha

Did you read it? Here, I'll pull it out and let it stand on it's own:

The reason there are so many threads about homosexuality on here is because of peoples own personal hate and disgust at homosexuals trying to make their perversion acceptable in today's society...

Better?

But not accurate. It's because people are desperately trying to criminalize or at least stigmatize something that is legal and acceptable already in today's society.