Homos are not feminine!

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
What is ladylike about anything they do? All I ever see is them being catty, whiny, irritable, obnoxious, prickly, temperamental, testy, touchy and cranky. Not to mention most of them are also all the other synonyms for a six letter word whose base is a five letter word. And those are certainly not lady like things to be.

Even some former homosexuals retain some, if not many, of these qualities. But they certainly are not feminine.

Real Sorceror

What is ladylike about anything they do? All I ever see is them being catty, whiny, irritable, obnoxious, prickly, temperamental, testy, touchy and cranky. Not to mention most of them are also all the other synonyms for a six letter word whose base is a five letter word. And those are certainly not lady like things to be.

Even some former homosexuals retain some, if not many, of these qualities. But they certainly are not feminine.
What are you talking about? That sounds exactly like a woman. :crackup:

......just a little joke, ladies. No need to get violent. :noid:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Most of them as children were effeminate and many remain so. Very few homosexuals are the big game hunter type of man

johncalvinhall

What is ladylike about anything they do? All I ever see is them being catty, whiny, irritable, obnoxious, prickly, temperamental, testy, touchy and cranky. Not to mention most of them are also all the other synonyms for a six letter word whose base is a five letter word. And those are certainly not lady like things to be....
1 Corinthians 6:9
(9) Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
Are you thinking of the word "effeminate"?

This word comes from the Greek word, MA-LA-KOS,

3120 malako,j malakos {ma-la-kos'}
Meaning:
1) soft, soft to the touch
2) metaph. in a bad sense 2a) effeminate 2a1) of a catamite 2a2) of a boy kept for homosexual relations with a man 2a3) of a male who submits his body to unnatural lewdness 2a4) of a male prostitute
Origin: of uncertain affinity;; adj
Usage: AV - soft 3, effeminate 1; 4

In context of this verse, an effeminate is a man who willfully submits himself to another man to unnatural lewdness.

Male Crossdressers are effeminate.
Male transexuals are effeminate.

It is also of my opinion that women who are guilty of the same thing are also guilty before God.

Basically, these individuals are making a statement. They are saying that God made a mistake and that they have to change it. They are wrong and will not be found guiltless before a holy and just God.

Anyone who has these "feelings" needs to go before God and seek His help! Though I do not have this particular problem (hey, I've got four children thank you!), I do have many emotions that would lead me down the wrong path and cause me to sin against God.

[Example]
Recently, I have been looking at the possibility of purchasing a new car. My 20mpg mini van is eating up my profits and I am seriously considering one of those Smart Cars.
This morning, I caught myself so enthralled in the research that I was neglecting my quiet time with the Lord. I was sinning against God because I placed the joy of research more important than my fellowship with Him! When I realized this, I repented, and confessed it as sin. Did I still have the feelings? Yes. But I willfully turned my back from what I felt and did what I knew was the right thing to do. Just because you have feelings for something, doesn't make it right!!!
Now, is it wrong to study out automobiles? No. But it is wrong if it supersedes what God has called you to do, like have your quiet time with Him.

Moral to the story is DON'T TRUST YOUR FEELINGS!
[/Example]

Now the phrase "nor abusers of themselves with mankind" deals with the other end of the sodomy spectrum. This English phrase of six words comes from the single Greek word, AR-SEN-O-KOI-TEYS.

Meaning:
1) one who lies with a male as with a female, sodomite, homosexual
Origin: from 730 and 2845;; n m
Usage: AV - abuser of (one's) self with mankind 1, defile (one's) self with mankind 1; 2

These two words, cover both sides of the sodomite world. Both are condemned by the Word of God. Both are found guilty and must repent of their sin.

I recall my friend, Mr. Knight made some very poignant statements regarding the influences of a certain cross-dresser/ teacher. Please, allow me to echo his concerns. Yes, people have the right to do what they want in America, as long as they do not impact the liberties and rights of others. THE LIFESTYLE OF THIS INDIVIDUAL IS DANGEROUS BECAUSE HE IS VERY MUCH IMPACTING THE LIVES AND LIBERTIES. Mr. Knight is correct in stating that we MUST, as moral parents, keep our children away from such evil, and teach them why it is wrong. If we do not, the consequences will be eternal!

Real Sorceror

Doesn't make it lady-like.:nono:
I know very few ladies, but I know a lot of women. What makes you think that a gay man would act like a lady? Most of the ones I know have effeminate qualities. On the otherhand, I also know gay men who enjoy hunting and online gaming, and who aren't really effeminate at all.

Real Sorceror

Homos are not feminine.......what if they are female? Seriously, is there a point to this thread?
Female is genetic, Feminine is an aspect of your personality (or part of your physical appearance). They can be feminine, but not female. I don't know why Lighthouse believes that a gay guy should be feminine, but then again, I don't understand a lot of things about Lighthouse.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
1 Corinthians 6:9
(9) Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
Are you thinking of the word "effeminate"?

This word comes from the Greek word, MA-LA-KOS,

3120 malako,j malakos {ma-la-kos'}
Meaning:
1) soft, soft to the touch
2) metaph. in a bad sense 2a) effeminate 2a1) of a catamite 2a2) of a boy kept for homosexual relations with a man 2a3) of a male who submits his body to unnatural lewdness 2a4) of a male prostitute
Origin: of uncertain affinity;; adj
Usage: AV - soft 3, effeminate 1; 4

In context of this verse, an effeminate is a man who willfully submits himself to another man to unnatural lewdness.

Male Crossdressers are effeminate.
Male transexuals are effeminate.

It is also of my opinion that women who are guilty of the same thing are also guilty before God.

Basically, these individuals are making a statement. They are saying that God made a mistake and that they have to change it. They are wrong and will not be found guiltless before a holy and just God.

Anyone who has these "feelings" needs to go before God and seek His help! Though I do not have this particular problem (hey, I've got four children thank you!), I do have many emotions that would lead me down the wrong path and cause me to sin against God.

[Example]
[/Example]

Now the phrase "nor abusers of themselves with mankind" deals with the other end of the sodomy spectrum. This English phrase of six words comes from the single Greek word, AR-SEN-O-KOI-TEYS.

Meaning:
1) one who lies with a male as with a female, sodomite, homosexual
Origin: from 730 and 2845;; n m
Usage: AV - abuser of (one's) self with mankind 1, defile (one's) self with mankind 1; 2

These two words, cover both sides of the sodomite world. Both are condemned by the Word of God. Both are found guilty and must repent of their sin.

I recall my friend, Mr. Knight made some very poignant statements regarding the influences of a certain cross-dresser/ teacher. Please, allow me to echo his concerns. Yes, people have the right to do what they want in America, as long as they do not impact the liberties and rights of others. THE LIFESTYLE OF THIS INDIVIDUAL IS DANGEROUS BECAUSE HE IS VERY MUCH IMPACTING THE LIVES AND LIBERTIES. Mr. Knight is correct in stating that we MUST, as moral parents, keep our children away from such evil, and teach them why it is wrong. If we do not, the consequences will be eternal!
No. That is not the word I was looking for.

Homos are not feminine.......what if they are female? Seriously, is there a point to this thread?
Dykes are not feminine, either.

Female is genetic, Feminine is an aspect of your personality (or part of your physical appearance). They can be feminine, but not female. I don't know why Lighthouse believes that a gay guy should be feminine, but then again, I don't understand a lot of things about Lighthouse.
I never said they should be. People say they are, but they aren't. That is my only point here.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
You and Lucky have another fight?
What room do you have to accuse someone of sexual immorality, especially something they're not guilty of, when you're living in sin with a woman you are not married to?

Yes, so Lighthouse can start another thread about how much he hates woman.
I don't hate women.

Last edited: