Homos are not feminine!

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Why would anybody watch that :purex:?
Some people like it. And they think it champions homosexuality. When it's actually pretty honest about what really goes on in homosexual circles. And on how homosexuals act. However, it is dishonest about God's truth.

No, you said "What room do you have to accuse someone of sexual immorality, especially something they're not guilty of, when you're living in sin with a woman you are not married to?"

What call to do you have to accuse BillyBob of living in sin? What call do you have to claim he is not married to the woman he lives with? Isn't that between them and God?
I am accusing him of something he has admitted to, and not repented of.

BTW - would you mind showing us exactly where he accused you of sexual immorality? Or are you just bearing false witness again?

You and Lucky have another fight?

red77

Are you kidding? We have more threads here on murder than we do on homosexuality.

There's a hell of a lot of people trying to make it acceptable behavior.

It's explicitly forbidden in scripture. Pretty straightforward.

You gotta be kidding me....??! More threads on murder than homosexuality? There's more threads on homosexuality than there are abortion!
And what exactly does it concern you or anyone else if people are having consentual sex of any type if it isn't violating anyone? What business does it have to do with anyone?

red77

Nobody says that murder is ok. :idunno:

Well it'd be pretty disturbing if anyone did....

although then again MOM might have something to say about it if a country decided that people could bump each other off because of their 'law' but moving on.....

What has it got to do with anyone if people are having sex which doesn't violate anybody? :idunno:

koban

You gotta be kidding me....??! More threads on murder than homosexuality?

Yes. Or don't you consider taking the life of an innocent child murder?

And what exactly does it concern you or anyone else if people are having consentual sex of any type if it isn't violating anyone? What business does it have to do with anyone?

Like I said, it's explicitly forbidden in scripture.

red77

Yes. Or don't you consider taking the life of an innocent child murder?

Yes, and as I've just said, there's more threads about homosexuality than abortion on here, true or false?

Like I said, it's explicitly forbidden in scripture.

so's eating shrimp, working on the sabbath, along with a multitude of other things that don't for some reason garner the ole self righteous juices flowing, are we going to have an abundance of threads about disrespecting parents, being unloving, being covetous, etc etc etc.....

Thought not......

koban

Some people like it. And they think it champions homosexuality. When it's actually pretty honest about what really goes on in homosexual circles. And on how homosexuals act. However, it is dishonest about God's truth.

Like I said, why would anybody want to watch that :purex: ?

I am accusing him of something he has admitted to, and not repented of.

He and his wife consider themselves married and unless you can find a quote from him admitting to living in sin, you're flat out lying.

Koban said:
BTW - would you mind showing us exactly where he accused you of sexual immorality? Or are you just bearing false witness again?

BillyBob said:
You and Lucky have another fight?

I dunno, you were pretty explicit in your accusation, I was hoping for something a little more explicit from BillyBob.

Of course, what else could one expect from a drama queen such as yourself?

koban

Yes, and as I've just said, there's more threads about homosexuality than abortion on here, true or false?

I don't know. If you really care, use the Search feature and start counting. My perception is that there is more discussion about abortion than homosexuals.

so's eating shrimp

Mmmmm - I like shrimp.

, working on the sabbath,

Yep, probably shouldn't do that.

along with a multitude of other things that don't for some reason garner the ole self righteous juices flowing, are we going to have an abundance of threads about disrespecting parents, being unloving, being covetous, etc etc etc.....

I don't know. Do you see a lot of people trying to make "disrespecting parents, being unloving, being covetous, etc etc etc" acceptable behavior?

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Well it'd be pretty disturbing if anyone did....

Thus the reason that people generally don't start threads about it. We already agree that murder is wrong.

People do say that homosexuality is ok; thus the reason there are so many threads about it.

What has it got to do with anyone if people are having sex which doesn't violate anybody? :idunno:

God forbids.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Like I said, why would anybody want to watch that :purex: ?
I don't know why, but they do.

He and his wife consider themselves married and unless you can find a quote from him admitting to living in sin, you're flat out lying.
:rolleyes: They have never been married. Not legally, not before God.

I dunno, you were pretty explicit in your accusation, I was hoping for something a little more explicit from BillyBob.
:baby:

Matt likes to accuse people of being queers, for no reason whatsoever. It's the same joke he always falls back on. And I mean always. It's his only joke. And he uses it when he has no reason to even mock the person it's directed toward. Such as is the case this time. This thread was not about him, nor was I even saying anything he would disagree with. And Lucky hadn't even, and still hasn't posted in this thread. But Matt has constantly and consistently called me, and Lucky, gay. Because he thinks it's funny, I guess. But it's actually old and tired. And I made a deal with him some time ago that if he stopped calling me gay, I would leave him alone about not being married. And he amped it up. So no deal. Anytime he accuses me of something that I'm not, I'm going to confront him with the truth of the plank in his eye.

Of course, what else could one expect from a drama queen such as yourself?
Well, I can't say I'm surprised to see this from you. I honestly thought you had changed. Guess I was wrong.

koban

:rolleyes: They have never been married. Not legally, not before God.

Who cares about the state's approval? Do you?

As far as being married before God, do you now presume to speak for Him?

Yep, pretty gay.

Matt likes to accuse people of being queers, for no reason whatsoever.

Oh, I'm sure he has his reasons. In Lucky's case, I'll bet it's just good natured ribbing. In your case, well, maybe there's a little more to it, based on your reaction. I don't see Lucky getting all excited about it and making a big deal over it.

It's the same joke he always falls back on. And I mean always. It's his only joke. And he uses it when he has no reason to even mock the person it's directed toward. Such as is the case this time.

Right. Says you. :flamer:

This thread was not about him, nor was I even saying anything he would disagree with. And Lucky hadn't even, and still hasn't posted in this thread.

That's 'cause Lucky really isn't gay, so he understands it's a joke.

But Matt has constantly and consistently called me, and Lucky, gay. Because he thinks it's funny, I guess. But it's actually old and tired. And I made a deal with him some time ago that if he stopped calling me gay, I would leave him alone about not being married.

Perhaps you missed this:

BillyBob said:
We live as husband and wife, I do not need the governments permission or yours to call her my wife.

Or perhaps you're just ignoring it to make your "point" and further your lie.

Well, I can't say I'm surprised to see this from you. I honestly thought you had changed. Guess I was wrong.

Hey, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck and whines like a fag.....

Traditio

BANNED
Banned

I asked :BillyBob: outright if he had been married in a church, and he didn't say anything. :idunno:

At any rate, you probably shouldn't call Lighthouse gay, if only for the following reasons:

1. Even if he does have the homosexual tendency, he's prior to this point said that homosexuality ain't cool. So even if he is gay, he most likely isn't practicing. So even if he is, there's no reason to say anything about it, since he isn't doing anything.

2. You'll probably get banned again if you keep talking about it (Member when I was on my Apologist account? You, BillyBob, and I all got banned for calling him gay).

3) Lighthouse isn't particularly unlikeable. :idunno:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame

Yep, pretty gay.

Oh, I'm sure he has his reasons. In Lucky's case, I'll bet it's just good natured ribbing. In your case, well, maybe there's a little more to it, based on your reaction. I don't see Lucky getting all excited about it and making a big deal over it.

Right. Says you. :flamer:

That's 'cause Lucky really isn't gay, so he understands it's a joke.

Perhaps you missed this:

Or perhaps you're just ignoring it to make your "point" and further your lie.

Hey, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck and whines like a fag.....
If I called you what you walked like and quacked like, I'd be banned.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Were Joseph and Mary married in a church?

Most likely. In any case, Joseph and Our Mother never had sex.

That said, concerning LH...stop calling him gay:

1. Even if he does have the homosexual tendency, he's prior to this point said that homosexuality ain't cool. So even if he is gay, he most likely isn't practicing. So even if he is, there's no reason to say anything about it, since he isn't doing anything.

2. You'll probably get banned again if you keep talking about it (Member when I was on my Apologist account? You, BillyBob, and I all got banned for calling him gay).

3) Lighthouse isn't particularly unlikeable.

At any rate, concerning BillyBob:

If he and his "wife" are just calling themselves married and living together, that isn't enough. He has to be married at least in a Protestant church where his vows can be witnessed. Marriage is a sacrament that draws the married people into the community. As is, BillyBob is in a state contrary to the community, if not.

If BillyBob hasn't been married by at least a Protestant pastor, then he needs to be. To heck with what the state says...BillyBob's immortal soul is at stake.

red77

Thus the reason that people generally don't start threads about it. We already agree that murder is wrong.

People do say that homosexuality is ok; thus the reason there are so many threads about it.

God forbids.

Oh puh leeeeese, the only reason there are so many threads about homosexuality on here is because of peoples own personal hate and disgust at it, while I can agree that it would it be pretty futile to have threads debating the "pros and cons" of murder there are so many other pressing matters in this world other than people of the same gender having relationships......

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Oh puh leeeeese, the only reason there are so many threads about homosexuality on here is because of peoples own personal hate and disgust at it, while I can agree that it would it be pretty futile to have threads debating the "pros and cons" of murder there are so many other pressing matters in this world other than people of the same gender having relationships......

Homosexuals are demanding a lot of things nowadays, especially a lot of things that they don't have any right to, and even cannot licitly have in the eyes of God. They are demanding that the law of state be set up against in contradiction to the Laws of God and even the Law of Our Nature.