Hollywood pedophiles

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Not to the homosexuals I've known. You've been told this already, but you keep making the false claim that it's an offensive term. Maybe it's offensive to those who don't know what they're talking about. Did you ever think about that?

And even if it was offensive, why would you think it was a bad thing? If I were swiping my neighbor's paper, I might not like being called a crook, but if enough people called me that, I might take a look at myself.

Amen sister sin should offend, it drives men to seek the truth of the Lord, satan loves to lie to the sinner and keep them in their bondage saying its ok.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I guess you don't listen.

The law was not given to make men holy.
It was not meant to justify anyone.
It was not to give LIFE. Galatians 3:21

The verse you quote should made you tremble....with guilt.

That's what the purpose of the law is....to show men their guilt. Romans 3:19

Amen!

musterion

Ladies,

Sonnet is a leftist troll. He's pulling an Artie/Anna/Rusha on you, throwing Scripture he doesn't even believe in order to silence you, after he already said he doesn't even believe there is a God. Please don't let yourself be trolled by the hypocritical fool the way others have been suckered.

MrDante

Not to the homosexuals I've known. You've been told this already, but you keep making the false claim that it's an offensive term. Maybe it's offensive to those who don't know what they're talking about. Did you ever think about that?

And even if it was offensive, why would you think it was a bad thing? If I were swiping my neighbor's paper, I might not like being called a crook, but if enough people called me that, I might take a look at myself.
and that is why good people call you hater and bigot so that you might take a look at yourself

Grip Docility

Are you okay when black people affectionately call each other "******" but are offended [or pretend to be] when they hear any non-black person use the word in any context?

Look,

Tambour, Glory days, Angel For Truth, Right Divide, Lome and Mr. Religious all said the word is a mild word. I’m okay with that. May I call you faggoterion?

Do unto others is somewhere in that bible thing, right?

musterion

Look,

Tambour, Glory days, Angel For Truth, Right Divide, Lome and Mr. Religious all said the word is a mild word. I’m okay with that. May I call you faggoterion?

Do unto others is somewhere in that bible thing, right?

Are you okay when black people affectionately call each other "******" but are offended [or pretend to be] when they hear any non-black person use the word in any context?