Hollywood pedophiles

glorydaz

It might be forgiven sin, but it's still continuing in sin.

No, sin is transgression of the law. Believers have been delivered from the law. We have been freed from the law of sin and death. I realize that's hard for the unbeliever to swallow, but it's a fact. You think it's too good to be true, which is why you hesitate.

Sonnet

No, sin is transgression of the law. Believers have been delivered from the law. We have been freed from the law of sin and death. I realize that's hard for the unbeliever to swallow, but it's a fact. You think it's too good to be true, which is why you hesitate.

I am not clear as to your meaning. Christians continue to do other than which God would deem right.

glorydaz

You missed my post about me failing daily?

No, I didn't miss your "point". You're still under bondage or you wouldn't be saying that. You would be saying, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. You would be setting your affections on things above, not on things of this earth....like failure and guilt and defeat. You would have assurance of salvation and confidence in the Lord's work in you. You would have a peace that passes all understanding.

You would be reckoning yourself dead to sin.

But you don't believe that is even possible. That's unbelief.