Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

doodlebug

Hi, im doodlebug. Im a Christian woman who believes with all my heart that Jesus died for me, I dont know much theology, I mean i never took a class in it and hope to learn more as time goes on. We live in the midwest and married also my husband is a Christian man. We believe in showing our Christian values by helping others and setting a good example. thankyou for having me as a member.

PyramidHead

hello, hope you brought a helmet!
it can be hard to find one if your head is shaped weird

what do you think about the Theory of Evolution?

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi, im doodlebug. Im a Christian woman who believes with all my heart that Jesus died for me, I dont know much theology, I mean i never took a class in it and hope to learn more as time goes on. We live in the midwest and married also my husband is a Christian man. We believe in showing our Christian values by helping others and setting a good example. thankyou for having me as a member.

Howdy, DB.

Welcome. You sound like a great person. From one fairly new member to another...glad you are here.

PyramidHead

lol i often forget i am not a newb in technical terms
i can't believe i've been on this community for over 3 years :X

and still not a thing of value added ;)

bybee

Welcome!

Welcome!

I live in Minnesota. Always love to welcome another midwesterner!
You may learn so much here.
I wish you well. Blessings, bybee

King Ogre

Welcome. I too am noobsauce, but this is a nice place. Once you get settled, you might consider donating at least once.

doodlebug

thank you for the warm welcome! things are deep here, i read most of the thread on Genesis and evolution. i do not know what to say about that. it seems humans come from God, at least that is my belief.

thx, oh DB thats cool!

zippy2006

thank you for the warm welcome! things are deep here, i read most of the thread on Genesis and evolution. i do not know what to say about that. it seems humans come from God, at least that is my belief.

thx, oh DB thats cool!

There are a variety of conversation that take place, some deep, some silly, but most of them somewhere in the middle. Fortunately for us, the important stuff can usually be conveyed without an overly complex conversation :).

...and don't let Traditio tell you otherwise :chuckle:

doodlebug

that would sooooo nice! it is not so bad here weather wise, some snow and cold temps. most days change and fall is very nice here

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
that would sooooo nice! it is not so bad here weather wise, some snow and cold temps. most days change and fall is very nice here

Snow? What is this thing called snow?

Wait...is that the cold, whitish stuff that falls from the sky? Yes, I remember reading about that now. Seems that I recall seing a picture as well.

:chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.