Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"Judge not, and you shall not be judged"

so if i just merrily bump along through life without judging anything - red lights, pedophiles, dump trucks heading towards my children playing in the road....

...then i won't be judged by God?

sweet! :banana:

and here i thought i had to go through all the bother of accepting Christ and doing good works and confessing my sins to a priest

aikey's way seems a heckuva lot easier

Oh resodko, once you see the light of day on how to judge rightly?... It's sheer bliss. Righteous truthsmacking can be a real stress relief to the bold Christian. :)

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:BillyBob:

Can I PM you too? :D
Anyone can PM me, if they want/need to. If anyone outside of TOL staff asks about the situation with me and Billybob, I will only give a general description. In other words, I won't air dirty laundry. ;)

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
how do i start a new thread or subject? i am new here

You go to the main page and click on forums. Pick the topic you want to post to, (Politics, Religion, and the rest, etc.) and click on that. After you do that, it should guide you along from there.

PM me if you need more info. :)

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome back Poly. Can you grant billybob a reprieve?

I'm not sure what's going on with billybob right now and I don't have a whole lot of time to figure it out. Our whole family is going on vacation next week and I'm trying to prepare for that. Once I get back, I plan on checking it all out and see what's going on. Bear with me till then. :)

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
is there a list anywhere of the old mods and admins?

I'll have to get with Knight on that one. I'm trying to get straight who all the new mods are (if any) as well as getting back in touch with the old mods from back in the day. Been really busy lately so bear with me. :)

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Welcome back, i look forward to getting to know you, ive seen you a few times here and there, but think you must have been really active before i came here.

Praise God that your health is much better now.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think :knight: is the only old admin. :eek:

No, back in the day the admins were Knight, myself, and Turbo. I haven't talked to Turbo in a long time. I'm planning PMing Knight to see what the situation is with him. Last I heard, he had a lot on his plate and was going through some tremendous family situation. I really want to get in touch with him again, maybe through Knight, because he was a great admin, friend and truthsmacker back in the day. :)

resodko

BANNED
Banned
i was thinking of the likes of nineveh and crow

i was surprised to see lion is still listed as a mod/admin - seems like he doesn't ever post any more

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hey, you! Good to have you back! I am praying your health will continue to improve and we will all get to "see" more of you on TOL.

Maybe your efforts will result in getting BillyBob back online as well!

In case you don't remember me, I am still trying to set up evangelicals and fundamentalists on blind dates with Jesus.

I think that misconception comes from taking Jesus seriously...

--"Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."

--"...Peter came and said to Him, "Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me and I forgive him? Up to seven times?" Jesus said to him, "I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven."

--"Who made ME a judge?"

Yeah, I remember you aikido. No, I'm not familiar with ministry that it sounds like your starting but it sound interesting and I look forward to checking into it.

About billybob, like I said, I have no idea what the situation is and I really don't have time to investigate right now since my all my extended family is planning on going on a big vacation together next week. I'm just trying to get back into the swing of things for now so bear with me. :)

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome back, i look forward to getting to know you, ive seen you a few times here and there, but think you must have been really active before i came here.

Praise God that your health is much better now.

Thanks, Angel. :)

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I'll answer this for all of the TOL staff, just so you don't feel the need to ask again (What is this, the third time?). No.

If any of the TOL staff wants to know why billybob was banned, you can PM me and I'll share the PM he sent me.
Oh dear me. I never said in any way that billybob should not have been banned. I simply asked that the perma-ban be reduced to time served.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, back in the day the admins were Knight, myself, and Turbo. I haven't talked to Turbo in a long time. I'm planning PMing Knight to see what the situation is with him. Last I heard, he had a lot on his plate and was going through some tremendous family situation. I really want to get in touch with him again, maybe through Knight, because he was a great admin, friend and truthsmacker back in the day. :)

Ah, so you admit it then! :banana:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
i was thinking of the likes of nineveh and crow

i was surprised to see lion is still listed as a mod/admin - seems like he doesn't ever post any more

He has an overload of stuff going on right now.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Yeah, I remember you aikido. No, I'm not familiar with ministry that it sounds like your starting but it sound interesting and I look forward to checking into it.
I am too hypocritical, racist and wrong-headed to even THINK about starting a new ministry. For the last 30-40 years, however, I have been emphasizing a relationship with Jesus that calls for "right action" rather than "belief."

When Christians insist that belonging to the faith means giving one's assent to a list of ancient theologies and beliefs, they leave Jesus behind.

You might pay attention to the posts from Meshak. I cannot say that she hasn't tried to re-introduce posters to Jesus of Nazareth, but the immature attacks on her show me that Christians are uncomfortable with the preaching of Jesus.

And with good reason.