Hey libs, how do you like your great god Fauci now?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
0-399.jpg

Dr. Fauci Used Taxpayer Money to Have Dogs Tortured and Eaten Alive By Parasite Infected Flies in Tunisia

way 2 go

Gary K

Banned
I wonder why none of the Democrats on this site are not here defending Fauci's behavior. They profess to believe every word he says so why not defend him? If a person follows Fauciism why abandon him when he's down? Why pretend he doesn't exist at those times? Is that because he's an embarrassment? If so, oh the hypocrisy.

Gary K

Banned
Oh, so that is what you call a pro Fauci post. Odd how it appears to be criticism of Republicans and Trump rather than support of Fauci.

Isn't Fauci your go to guy? You support all his other policies so why not his puppy policies?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Oh, so that is what you call a pro Fauci post. Odd how it appears to be criticism of Republicans and Trump rather than support of Fauci.

Isn't Fauci your go to guy? You support all his other policies so why not his puppy policies?
You seem to have conveniently forgotten that your great god Trump appointed ouchie-Fauci to be in charge of his Coronavirus Task Force based partly on the recommendation of numerous Republican senators that he do so. I am here to conveniently remind you of that fact.

Last edited:

marke

Fauci is going on offense by claiming that anyone who criticizes him is criticizing science. What a pompous buffoon. He is not science, he is a highly paid scientific quack who stands guilty of causing the deaths of millions worldwide through his incompetence, bad judgment, and evil associations and motives.

"Exactly. Exactly. And to me, that's unbelievably bad because all I want to do is save people's lives," Fauci responded. "And, I mean, anybody who's looking at this carefully realizes that there's a distinct anti-science flavor to this. So if they get up and criticize science, nobody's going to know what they're talking about. But if they get up and really aim their bullets at Tony Fauci, well, people could recognize, there's a person there."

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
You seem to have conveniently forgotten that your great god Trump appointed ouchie-Fauci to be in charge of his Coronavirus Task Force based partly on the recommendation of numerous Republican senators that he do so. I am here to conveniently remind you of that fact.
I wasn't aware of that...One of those niggling little factoids which escaped my notice.

Thank you for pointing that out. Now I am absolutely certain that Fauci is in the pocket of the Owners.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

🤬🤬🤬🤬

23.VP was repeatedly, extravagantly wrong. In one email to Twitter on “misinformation,” it spoke of wanting to “hone in” on an “increasingly popular narrative about natural immunity.”

way 2 go

2.“The release of Dr. Anthony Fauci’s Spring 2020 emails… has been used to exacerbate distrust in Dr. Fauci.”
“Increased distrust in Fauci’s expert guidance.”
3.“Reports of vaccinated individuals contracting Covid-19 anyway”; “natural immunity”; suggesting Covid-19 “leaked from a lab”; even “worrisome jokes”:
4.All were characterized as “potential violations” or disinformation “events” by the Virality Project, a sweeping, cross-platform effort to monitor billons of social media posts by Stanford University, federal agencies, and a slew of (often state-funded) NGOs.

5.Just before @ShellenbergerMD and I testified in the House last week, Virality Project emails were found in the #TwitterFiles describing “stories of true vaccine side effects” as actionable content.
6.We’ve since learned the Virality Project in 2021 worked with government to launch a pan-industry monitoring plan for Covid-related content. At least six major Internet platforms were “onboarded” to the same JIRA ticketing system, daily sending millions of items for review.

7.Though the Virality Project reviewed content on a mass scale for Twitter, Google/YouTube, Facebook/Instagram, Medium, TikTok, and Pinterest, it knowingly targeted true material and legitimate political opinion, while often being factually wrong itself.

8.This story is important for two reasons. One, as Orwellian proof-of-concept, the Virality Project was a smash success. Government, academia, and an oligopoly of would-be corporate competitors organized quickly behind a secret, unified effort to control political messaging.

9.Two, it accelerated the evolution of digital censorship, moving it from judging truth/untruth to a new, scarier model, openly focused on political narrative at the expense of fact.

10.THE BEGINNING: On February 5, 2021, just after Joe Biden took office, Stanford wrote to Twitter to discuss the Virality Project. By the 17th, Twitter agreed to join and got its first weekly report on “anti-vax disinformation,” which contained numerous true stories.

11. February 22, 2021: Stanford welcomed Twitter veterans like Yoel Roth and Brian Clarke, instructing them on how to join the group JIRA system. You can watch the friendly welcome video here:

12. March 2, 2021: "We are beginning to ramp up our notification process to platforms.” In addition to the top-7 platforms, VP soon gained "visibility" to “alternative platforms such as Gab, Parler, Telegram, and Gettr” – near-total surveillance of the social media landscape.

13.Through July of 2020, Twitter’s internal guidance on Covid-19 required a story be “demonstrably false” or contain an “assertion of fact” to be actioned. But the Virality Project, in partnership with the CDC, pushed different standards.

14.VP told Twitter that “true stories that could fuel hesitancy,” including things like “celebrity deaths after vaccine” or the closure of a central NY school due to reports of post-vaccine illness, should be considered "Standard Vaccine Misinformation on Your Platform."

15. In one email to Twitter, VP addressed what it called the “vaccine passport narrative,” saying “concerns” over such programs “have driven a larger anti-vaccination narrative about the loss of rights and freedoms.”
This was framed as a "misinformation" event.

16.VP routinely framed real testimonials about side effects as misinformation, from “true stories” of blood clots from AstraZeneca vaccines to a New York Times story about vaccine recipients who contracted the blood disorder thrombocytopenia.

way 2 go

27.In a chilling irony, the VP ran searches for the term “surveillance state.” As an unaccountable state-partnered bureaucracy secretly searched it out, the idea that “vaccines are part of a surveillance state” won its own thoughtcrime bucket: “conspiracy.”