Hello out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel7

Hello! ~ This is my first post, at the requests of those of you who are curious, and wondering where I've been, since joining in August.

I am a Christian who has been given many miracles in my life. My eighteen-month-old, twin Grandbabies are just two of them! I am very blessed and I thank God each and every day.

I'm an animal welfare volunteer and activist, and love all critters! My six, rescued cats keep me almost as busy as my Grandbabies!

I hope to have more time to get involved with this site, and I look forward to meeting each of you! ~ Blessings to you all... :rapture:

lovemeorhateme

Hello! ~ This is my first post, at the requests of those of you who are curious, and wondering where I've been, since joining in August.

I am a Christian who has been given many miracles in my life. My eighteen-month-old, twin Grandbabies are just two of them! I am very blessed and I thank God each and every day.

I'm an animal welfare volunteer and activist, and love all critters! My six, rescued cats keep me almost as busy as my Grandbabies!

I hope to have more time to get involved with this site, and I look forward to meeting each of you! ~ Blessings to you all... :rapture:

:wave2:

Welcome..

I hope you've brought some armour lol ;)

Good to have you around.. And I love cats. I have one of my own, who everybody seems to love!

Anyways, I hope you're having a good day.

God Bless.

King Ogre

Happy first post!

I'm a struggling atheist. Congrats on the grandkids!

Epic. I too rescue animals. I own a crow, yes a crow, two cats, and a Doberman.

There are some great people on here. Myself included...:king:

Quincy

Well hello there! Glad to see someone who cares for companions on this spinning rock. :e4e: enjoy your time

Dena

Hello, nice to meet you! Perhaps you can give me advice on one of my cats sometime. She was a stray whose life purpose now seems to be driving me insane. Are you twin grand babies two girls, two boys, one of each?

Azazel8300

Welcome, I'm new here too :). I have three cats and a dog, and they where all rescued too. I think it's great for people to rescue animals. Congrats on the grandbabies as well.

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber

And just because it says "Christian" under their name, doesn't mean a thing! There's jerks and non-jerks of all faiths here. But King's telling the truth, he's alright!

:p Welcome to TOL!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

Hey, congrats! :D I only just had the pleasure of telling my father that we're expecting our first child in May.

:thumb: At one time I had thirteen rescued animals on the acreage. Age and attrition has lowered the number to ten. I'm planning on volunteering at our no kill shelter (opened in the last month).

:e4e:

Angel7

:wave2:

Welcome..

I hope you've brought some armour lol ;)

Good to have you around.. And I love cats. I have one of my own, who everybody seems to love!

Anyways, I hope you're having a good day.

God Bless.

~I need armour on a theology site? Who would have guessed? Please go easy on me...at least 'till I know my way around here! Thanks for the welcome, and nice to meet you!

Angel7

Happy first post!

I'm a struggling atheist. Congrats on the grandkids!

Epic. I too rescue animals. I own a crow, yes a crow, two cats, and a Doberman.

~I'm not sure I'm doing this right...but it is nice to meet you here! Very interesting that you own a crow! I once owned a Doberman also. I look forward to some good conversation with you here!

Angel7

Hello, nice to meet you! Perhaps you can give me advice on one of my cats sometime. She was a stray whose life purpose now seems to be driving me insane. Are you twin grand babies two girls, two boys, one of each?

~Hi there, Dena! Sure, I'd be glad to give advice, if I'm able! I've raised cats for several years, and most all of them were abandoned strays.

My Grandbabies are both boy and girl! Such a blessing times two!

So nice to meet you!

Angel7

Welcome, I'm new here too :). I have three cats and a dog, and they where all rescued too. I think it's great for people to rescue animals. Congrats on the grandbabies as well.

~Hello, I'm still learning my way around here! It's nothing like Facebook!:chuckle: Nice to meet you!

Angel7

And just because it says "Christian" under their name, doesn't mean a thing! There's jerks and non-jerks of all faiths here. But King's telling the truth, he's alright!

:p Welcome to TOL!

~Thanks for the welcome! Sounds brutal around here! Hope I can learn the ropes! :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.