Heavily Edited or Delusional Denial?

quip

BANNED
Banned
That would actually give me a good indication that you know the sky is blue since you’re likely not color blind.
So, the SS using twins (among others) for their scientific specimens is a good indication that you know PP and their complicit scientists are doing similarly with unborn humans today. In other words...both were/are wrong.
Unfortunately, you are likely morally blind.

I can explain it to you, but I can’t understand it for you.

Exactly what is this market....is it for scientfic breakthrough research or....what exactly?

If the former....where exactly were you expecting scientists to get their specimens?

jeffblue101

I'll pose it again:

Exactly what is this market....is it for scientfic breakthrough research or....what exactly?

If the former....where exactly were you expecting scientists to get their specimens?
Stop the obfuscation and strawman.
it is illegal and unethical to profit off baby body parts in order to fuel the allegally scientific nazi-esque experiments, just as it is illegal and unethical to profit off of human body parts to actually save the life of another person. if its not okay to pofit from organs used to acutally save a person's life, why would it be okay do it for scientific progress?

Quetzal

Look, abortions are going to happen. Whether you like it or not, you lost that fight (better luck next time). Now that we have established that they will happen, we have two choices in regards to the tissue samples left behind. We dispose of them or use them. I support us using those samples.

Funny thing is a lot of people are against them being used/distributed, whatever. But if there is ever a break through in medicine that comes from these scientific studies, are you going to disregard that break through on principle? No, you're not. If they develop a cure for cancer this way and you need that medicine, you would take it. So would I.

jeffblue101

You need to be able to formulate ideas outside of this atrocious comparison. It is a complete mockery of the 11 million+ that died during it. Stop being lazy, stop stooping to the level of drawing abstract comparisons of genocide because it makes your job easier. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

pot calling the kettle black? you just admitted that you dont need evidence to make an accusation of heavy editing. what do you consider to be worse, making blanket accusations of lying without evidence or making allegedly inaccurate comparsions.

Quetzal

pot calling the kettle black? you just admmitted that you dont need evidence to make an accusation of heavy editing. what do you consider to be worse, making blanket accusations of lying without evidence or making allegedly inaccurate comparsions.
You are changing the subject, again.

Quetzal

being bias is not a crime. having a bias is not proof that they edited the tapes. you need to show where in the tapes the heavy editing occured becasue of their bias.
No one ever said it was a crime. But the bias creates the story they want to tell. They wanted to frame PP in a negative light so they posed as scientists to acquire specimens. They then framed those discussions in a way to do as much damage as possible. Mission accomplished, I guess?

quip

BANNED
Banned
Stop the obfuscation and strawman.
it is illegal and unethical to profit off baby body parts in order to fuel the allegally scientific nazi-esque experiments, just as it is illegal and unethical to profit off of human body parts to actually save the life of another person. if its not okay to pofit from organs used to acutally save a person's life, why would it be okay do it for scientific progress?

Ethical concerns are not strawmen.

If said body parts are being sold to cosmetic compaines or whatever, you'd have a more compelling case. If indeed they are being used for cutting edge, breakthrough (ex. stem cell) scientific research the I believe the means justifies the ends.

Now we can debate it on those, rational grounds ...or we can crawl upon our soap box, denounce to the world how PP is an evil empire that profits upon "baby parts"!!!

I have an odd feeling that self-righteous indignation the more popular appeal though. :angrymob:

HisServant

Ethical concerns are not strawmen.

If said body parts are being sold to cosmetic compaines or whatever, you'd have a more compelling case. If indeed they are being used for cutting edge, breakthrough (ex. stem cell) scientific research the I believe the means justifies the ends.

Now we can debate it on those, rational grounds ...or we can crawl upon our soap box, denounce to the world how PP is an evil empire that profits upon "baby parts"!!!

I have an odd feeling that self-righteous indignation the more popular appeal though. :angrymob:

The parts should be buried appropriately. There is absolutely no reason that science would need them since they have other sources.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I wanted to give TOL PP supporters a chance to provide evidence for a claim, to which I believe that they are merely parroting from PP, that the tapes revealing PP criminal activites are heavily edited. Evidence that should be presented should address the methods they used to heavily edit the tapes. For example are they being ripped out of context, are they lying by ommision by leaving out relavant details , are words and phrases being spliced to togther, did they hire voice actors and dub over the orginal tape, or did they invoke their inner james cameron and used CGI in only the portions where PP officals admited to their greed and criminal activties.

note: character assassinations or attacking the messenger are not evidence that the tapes have been heavily edited. Questioning the reliabilty of a video based on a self percived unethical nature of that source does not justify making a postive claim of heavy editing which in turn means that you have proof apart from the source. In other words, what I hear from PP supporters is that the videos are heavliy edited not the videos might be heavilty edited based on the "unethical source".

The onus of proof that the tapes are not true is on PP, not on the publisher of the tapes. If it were fake PP would be using it's lawyers & political clout to prove it without doubt don't you think? Face it, PP is a murder factory, and all that support their heinous acts share in the blood that covers their hands. :plain: