Heavily Edited or Delusional Denial?

jeffblue101

I wanted to give TOL PP supporters a chance to provide evidence for a claim, to which I believe that they are merely parroting from PP, that the tapes revealing PP criminal activites are heavily edited. Evidence that should be presented should address the methods they used to heavily edit the tapes. For example are they being ripped out of context, are they lying by ommision by leaving out relavant details , are words and phrases being spliced to togther, did they hire voice actors and dub over the orginal tape, or did they invoke their inner james cameron and used CGI in only the portions where PP officals admited to their greed and criminal activties.

note: character assassinations or attacking the messenger are not evidence that the tapes have been heavily edited. Questioning the reliabilty of a video based on a self percived unethical nature of that source does not justify making a postive claim of heavy editing which in turn means that you have proof apart from the source. In other words, what I hear from PP supporters is that the videos are heavliy edited not the videos might be heavilty edited based on the "unethical source".

Last edited:

HisServant

I wanted to give TOL PP supporters a chance to provide evidence for a claim, to which I believe that they are merely parroting from PP, that the tapes revealing PP criminal activites are heavily edited. Evidence that should be presented should address the methods they used to heavily edit the tapes. For example are they being ripped out of context, are they lying by ommision by leaving out relavant details , are words and phrases being spliced to togther, did they hire voice actors and dub over the orginal tape, or did they invoke their inner james cameron and used CGI in only the portions where PP officals admited to their greed and criminal activies.

note: character assassinations or attacking the messenger are not evidence that the tapes have been heavily edited. Questioning the reliabilty of a video based on a self percived unethical nature of that source does justify making a postive claim of heavy editing which in turn means that you have proof apart from the source. In other words, what I hear from PP supporters is that the videos are heavliy edited not the videos might be heavilty edited based on the "unethical source".

Whether they are edited or not really makes no difference since we now know there is a market for aborted fetal tissue out there that frankly turns my stomach... its just not right.

TrakeM

Since when should one not consider the source when deciding whether or not to believe the claim? Truth be told we can't go in and do a real investigation. The fact that planned parenthood's detractors aren't calling for an investigation to see if these videos are real speaks volumes.

jeffblue101

Since when should one not consider the source when deciding whether or not to believe the claim?
I never said that, Instead i said that PP supporters have made negative claim of heavy editing on the videos without evidence of such editing

Truth be told we can't go in and do a real investigation. The fact that planned parenthood's detractors aren't calling for an investigation to see if these videos are real speaks volumes.
what really speak volumes is that PP have not asked to launch an investigation on the integerity of the tapes or even hinted that they will sue for libel after about a month since the tapes have been released with millions of tax payer dollars already lost and sponsership pulled.

Last edited:

Quetzal

I never said that, Instead i said that PP supporters have made negative claim of heavy edited on the videos themselves without evidence of such editing

what really speak volumes is that PP themselves have not asked to launch an investigation on the integerity of the tapes or even hinted that they will sue for libel after about a month since the tapes have been released.
Maybe it is because they understand it's bogus. Just a thought.

Quetzal

So if I made up a lie about you that forced you to incur financial damages like losing your house, you would not sue me for libel
Little dramatic, don't you think? There may be something like that going on and we don't know about it.

jeffblue101

Little dramatic, don't you think? There may be something like that going on and we don't know about it.

Well since the left wing media has barely reported on PP, I can understand how you can be left in the dark on the matter.
1 as you already know sponsers have pulled support from PP
2 new hampshire has pulled funding to the tune of 639,000 dollars
3 Louisiana cut medicade funding and stoped a license for a new PP building in new orleans
4 and just today Alabama cut all tax payer funding for PP

Now tell me after all that and no doubt more to come that PP should not sue for libel and call for an investgtion into the intergity of the tapes

Last edited:

Quetzal

Well since the left wing media has barely reported on PP, I can understand how you can be left in the dark on the matter.
1 as you alreafy know sponers have pulled support from PP
2 new hampshire has pulled funding to the tune of 639,000 dollars
3 Louisiana cut medicade funding and stoped a license for a new PP building in new orleans
4 and just today Alabama cut all tax payer funding for PP

Now tell me after all that and no doubt more to come that PP should not sue for libel
Maybe they will. I think they should.

jeffblue101

Um... no? Why would I? Now if they released a press conference with the headline "Sorry, our bad", maybe.

So no amount of evidence other than self admission that PP broke the law would convince you?. Wow you should never ever try to be a lawyer or even be on a jury.

Quetzal

So no amount of evidence other than self admission that PP broke the law would convince you?. Wow you should never ever try to be a lawyer or even be on a jury.
That isn't what I said, is it? If there is a formal investigation and they are found guilty, it would be a lot more convincing than your feeble attempts to do so here.

Nazaroo

And If they dont would you not consider that an admission of guilt

WWGTD?

What.Woulda.Gay.Troll.do?

670px-Make-a-Pirate-Sock-Puppet-Step-12.jpg

jeffblue101

That isn't what I said, is it? If there is a formal investigation and they are found guilty, it would be a lot more convincing than your feeble attempts to do so here.

I haven't done anything yet. All I asked was evidence for the claim that the tapes were heavily edited

Last edited: