Heavily Edited or Delusional Denial?

Quetzal

I haven't done anything yet. All I asked was evidence for the claim that the tapes were heaviy edited
They are, I am confident in that not because I have studied them, but because they have an agenda to push. In order to do that successfully, you have to tell the story the way you want to. This goes for any form of media, not just this one.

jeffblue101

I also want to add that operation rescue has threated to sue PP for their malicious lies if they are not stopped, so why hasn't PP done the same to CMP.
http://www.lifenews.com/2015/08/06/...g-pro-lifers-behind-videos-violent-murderers/
The head of a pro-life group has sent cease and desist letters to Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards and ABC News seeking an apology and retraction of false, defaming statements made by Richards during an interview that aired on the July 26 edition of “This Week with George Stephanopoulus.”
Richards attacked Operation Rescue president Troy Newman and wrongly accused him of being “behind” acts of violence, including “the bombing of clinics, the murder of doctors in their homes, and in their churches.”

Newman tells LifeNews he is defending himself from Richards’ false statements.
“I cannot stand by while Planned Parenthood’s Cecile Richards and ABC News air false allegations against me that are now being repeated as fact in numerous news sources. I have never condoned violence against abortion providers or businesses and Richards’ patently false statements against me must be retracted,” he said.

Newman said Operation Rescue began as a peaceful protest movement that engaged in non-violent civil disobedience at abortion facilities. Since then, under Newman’s leadership, Operation Rescue has evolved into a well-respected watchdog group that focuses on documenting and reporting substandard and unlawful practices within the abortion industry and seeking enforcement of existing abortion laws.

The demand letter, sent by Operation Rescue’s Chief Counsel, Brian Chavez-Ochoa, stated that Richards’ statements on the ABC News show hosted by George Stephanopoulus were “reckless and malicious. Its reckless and malicious conduct gives rise to substantial liability for defamation.”

The interview was prompted by the release of undercover videos made by the Center for Medical Progress that show evidence of Planned Parenthood’s involvement in the illegal selling of aborted baby remains. Newman appears to have been targeted by Richards because he serves as a Board Member for the Center for Medical Progress.

“Planned Parenthood is lashing out and trying to deflect from their own appalling and allegedly illegal behavior by attacking me. With ongoing criminal investigations in at least 11 states, Planned Parenthood is desperate to change the subject. I cannot allow Richards to make statements that damage my good name just so she can shift public attention away from what is really going on inside her abortion clinics,” said Newman.

jeffblue101

They are, I am confident in that not because I have studied them, but because they have an agenda to push. In order to do that successfully, you have to tell the story the way you want to. This goes for any form of media, not just this one.
Who doesnt have an angenda to push. People are not machines, everyone has deeply held convinctions that informs their day to day life.

quip

BANNED
Banned
Whether they are edited or not really makes no difference since we now know there is a market for aborted fetal tissue out there that frankly turns my stomach... its just not right.

Exactly what is this market....is it for scientfic breakthrough research or....what exactly?

If the former....where exactly were you expecting scientists to get their specimens?

HisServant

11058095_972944332748215_8792002999950755923_n.jpg

bybee

I am so sick of this comparison. It would be great if you conservative whack jobs could express yourselves outside of a lazy, inaccurate comparison to the Holocaust.

Nothing compares to the crushing, maiming, destruction of living infants in utero.
This is an action beyond the scope of civilized human beings.

Quetzal

Nothing compares to the crushing, maiming, destruction of living infants in utero.
This is an action beyond the scope of civilized human beings.
You need to be able to formulate ideas outside of this atrocious comparison. It is a complete mockery of the 11 million+ that died during it. Stop being lazy, stop stooping to the level of drawing abstract comparisons of genocide because it makes your job easier. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

King cobra

DOCTA
LIFETIME MEMBER
Exactly what is this market....is it for scientfic breakthrough research or....what exactly?

If the former....where exactly were you expecting scientists to get their specimens?
The Nazis got some of their specimens from twins.

King cobra

DOCTA
LIFETIME MEMBER
Of course it’s edited. Who would watch some evil hag eating lunch for fifteen minutes? Does anyone really think that “Dr.” Mary Gatter said, “After lunch I’m going to refer to a ‘less crunchy technique.’ But I’ll really be talking about eating the croutons on my salad.”???

Did they cut out the part where she said she likes to call a glass of water a “Lamborghini”???

The pertinent parts are shown in their entirety.

quip

BANNED
Banned
I'll pose it again:

Whether they are edited or not really makes no difference since we now know there is a market for aborted fetal tissue out there that frankly turns my stomach... its just not right.

Quetzal

In other words, not the answer you wanted.
It's no surprise that you're not all together.
Of course it isn't the answer we wanted, it isn't an answer at all. It is like you asking me the color of the sky and I reply that the grass is green.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I wanted to give TOL PP supporters a chance to provide evidence for a claim, to which I believe that they are merely parroting from PP, that the tapes revealing PP criminal activites are heavily edited.

So they claim the baby parts are not being sold? For the record, they charged money to take away the unwanted trash, then sold the unwanted trash, getting paid on both ends.

King cobra

DOCTA
LIFETIME MEMBER
Of course it isn't the answer we wanted, it isn't an answer at all. It is like you asking me the color of the sky and I reply that the grass is green.

That would actually give me a good indication that you know the sky is blue since you’re likely not color blind.
So, the SS using twins (among others) for their scientific specimens is a good indication that you know PP and their complicit scientists are doing similarly with unborn humans today. In other words...both were/are wrong.
Unfortunately, you are likely morally blind.

I can explain it to you, but I can’t understand it for you.