Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thank you for the birthday wishes. Been pretty much at the hospital the last few days, spending time with our newborn grandson. He was almost born on my birthday. Just a an hour and 25 minutes late but it was definitely a very nice belated gift.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thank you for the birthday wishes. Been pretty much at the hospital the last few days, spending time with our newborn grandson. He was almost born on my birthday. Just a an hour and 25 minutes late but it was definitely a very nice belated gift.
Conrats on your new bundle of joy!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

sounds like a keeper! :thumb:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Happy Birthday Poly
:the_wave::the_wave::the_wave:​

journey

Happy Birthday Poly! And I wish you congratulations on your new grandson. Mother and baby will be in my prayers.