Halloween

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
i have fond halloween memories but it's not the same now. i'm too old to go door to door, i get arrested. :chuckle:
Try this one:

Fc.jpg

It looks legit.

musterion

My children love Halloween; not for what it represents, but for the free candy! :chew: They usually make their own costumes. And although the town we live close to goes all out and everyone flocks there, my children have figured out that because our neighborhood gets less traffic, they don't have to wait as long at the door for the treats and the people give them candy by the handfuls! :banana:

Same here.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
Is there anyway to promote Halloween without sugary products that harm the body? Isn't that he devils way of making people sick?

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
The shelves are already stocked for candy and decorations.
I heard a report that said Halloween has outsold Christmas for a couple of years.

How crazy do you get for Halloween?

Synchronized light show to Thriller:
Thriller
As an adult, I do not get crazy. I haven't attended an adult Halloween party for years.

As a kid, it is another matter. The costumes themselves gave my childhood self a way to "inhabit the skin" of different personality types. I know now why most actors claim that they absolutely love to play the villain.

And of course, the CANDY.

Halloween is just a holiday. It is only the fears of insecure Christians who see it as "demonic."