GUNS!

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I must be old then, because I do too. :)

I try to never have to go anywhere where I feel like I might need a gun. At church, with family and friends, and at the library are OK.

I don't either anymore. My reactions are too slow and my thinking is not the best. Given this, had I been in the situation of the first video, I surly would have driven right though those men. I do not see why to worry about hurting them when chances are good they will kill you. God does not ask us to die rather than to risk the lives of hoodlums.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Instead of filling it with junk, you can mount a kydex holster in it. It is not as fast as leaving it out, but it sure beats trying to draw from a holster with your seat belt on.

1911%20vehicle%20mount%201.jpg

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I must be old then, because I do too. :)

I try to never have to go anywhere where I feel like I might need a gun. At church, with family and friends, and at the library are OK.

The left has started targeting gun free zones. And by the left, I mean the mass shootings. They can still make their bogus claims, and nobody is prepared to fight back.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I know many people go to Walmart and buy a green box with a name they know. So this is one sample. I picked it before watching it, and they mention "the big box store".

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I know many people go to Walmart and buy a green box with a name they know. So this is one sample. I picked it before watching it, and they mention "the big box store".

That's what I carry. It's the 230 grains that sold me on it, plus they're packed in 50-round boxes and not 20 which is more typical for HP. But honestly, it was the 230-grain hardball in the bulk-packs that sold me on the .45ACP in the first place. Having a HP round that's still 230 grains is just icing on the cake.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
It sounds like John Basilone would have done OK with just a donkey's jaw bone though, whereas I definitely would need the .45. :) He must have been a monster, wow---thanks for the link. :up:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It sounds like John Basilone would have done OK with just a donkey's jaw bone though, whereas I definitely would need the .45. :) He must have been a monster, wow---thanks for the link. :up:

The caption on the picture for the statue says it all. When somebody else builds a statue of you and it looks like that, then it says a bunch about the person.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
This guy's amazing. Who needs full auto? As a matter of fact, and come to think of it, who is this accurate with full auto? My goodness is that fast! Ay, ay-ay.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I like how laughs after he's done and says, "That's almost like a job right there." :chuckle:
We should hire this guy to design national training programs for police officers, because boy wouldn't that be something if our boys and girls in blue could shoot anything like that! Phew!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Here is a Browning commercial. I used to want one. Well, I still do. I am not in the market for it now.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I like how laughs after he's done and says, "That's almost like a job right there." :chuckle:
We should hire this guy to design national training programs for police officers, because boy wouldn't that be something if our boys and girls in blue could shoot anything like that! Phew!
This guy converted me from the .45ACP to anything. He can put multiple rounds on target in a blink of an eye, and if you can do that, you don't need a big bullet.

And all he does is think about shooting, and it all comes down to your sight picture, particularly after firing a round. He has figured out how to biomechanically optimize how he uses the gun, so that he knows with the utmost faith that the muzzle will be pointed straight at the target immediately after it's done cycling. It stands to reason that if you master this, you ought to be able to shoot as many rounds as your trigger finger will allow, and hit the target with every one of them, and Miculek has proven this out by doing it. I'm sure that his competitors are also in the same top tier of shooters globally, so it's not just him.

It's brilliant and simple.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This guy converted me from the .45ACP to anything. He can put multiple rounds on target in a blink of an eye, and if you can do that, you don't need a big bullet.

Shot placement and your speed to get it there accurately do matter the most. But if big bullets didn't matter, then bonded hollow points would not exist. They exist to make a larger wound channel.