Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think I'll bake some cookies.
gallery-1469738076-cookies-n-milk-icebox-cake-01.jpg

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I went to play badminton today at the home of people I know who seem somewhat eccentric. They are wealthy and show it, big house, large lawns, lots of interesting shrubs, bushes and trees, and two play areas, tennis and badminton court. This court is smaller than a tennis court and weird grass boundaries. There is no ball; it is a bird, they call it and it is easy to hit. The bird flies around in the air and the game it to keep it flying.;)

They had a lady who worked there; she brought sweet tea, well, I do not like sweet tea, so I asked for some lemonade, which they never drink, and offered me some coke. :plain:

Then they played with some younger folks, hitting the bird hard and making harder to keep it in the air. I did not like that and thought to myself, "badminton is a dumb game; I’ll stick to golf".:mmph:
Kat

Eagles Wings

I can remember playing badminton when I was a kid. The birdie stays in the air longer, and it doesn't take a lot of skill. I should get a set for my grandkids. Croquet was fun, too. :think:

Right, it is easy and would be great for the grands. Croquet is a blast. You have me think'n. We have a consignment shop close by.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I can remember playing badminton when I was a kid. The birdie stays in the air longer, and it doesn't take a lot of skill. I should get a set for my grandkids. Croquet was fun, too. :think:
Croquet is a fun and easy game. I like badminton, when the goal is to keep the bird flying, not getting anyone to miss it.:wave:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I do not buy alcohol, but my company left some wine here last night and I tasted it. Tasted cold and good, so, I drank it. Then I became very tired and slept a very long time, waking up lazy and bored. I'll have to remember this next time I have company that brings wine, to take it home with them,:vomit: