Gulf 'T' Thread

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Hilarious OP!
It should be Golf (T) Thread :sigh:

Just too tired to figure out how to change it, besides, it is rather cute:eek:

I have a air pump and might use that to blow up my rubber raft. Too bad it is still raining.

Does anyone like to go swimming in the rain? What about lighting? :idunno:

Eagles Wings

I have a air pump and might use that to blow up my rubber raft. Too bad it is still raining.

I'd definitely float in a pool in the rain.

Lightening takes us inside for a taco and ginger ale.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Went for a nice swim today. have not blown up the rubber raft yet. Not sure how to do it? I hope there is some good news on tonight? Looks like Donald Trump is upset over the Washington ratings on him?

Watch now!

glorydaz

It could be fun to swim in the rain, but if there is even the slightest risk of lightening, stay indoors.

glorydaz

I don't get it? :plain:

Anyway, I was shopping up at Walmart today and ran into another crabby old man. He said I was buying all the fish on sale and he wants some of my fish. I gave him one fish and told him to be content, well, he took off in a huff! Bad behviour...........

Then I went over to Watergate to watch the kid swim, and while there I walked around the park. Then, I went for a dip in the pool and now I am doing nothing at all:yawn:

Golly, you gave up one of your fish? To a grumpy old man? You deserve a medal for that. :first:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I laughed and laughed when I saw it. I even shared it with my family. I wanted them to know I'm not the only one who does such things. :rotfl:

Worse, I have, or had trouble reading the difference. Then, I was not sure 'golf' was a word? :mmph: I play a game and don't know its name, stupid! Oh well..........:chuckle:

glorydaz

Worse, I have, or had trouble reading the difference. Then, I was not sure 'golf' was a word? :mmph: I play a game and don't know its name, stupid! Oh well..........:chuckle:

Well, if you ask me they have too many names for balls anyway. :)

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I hear ya....the old pickle. He must have got up on the wrong side of the bed.

It was fish sale day and it seems he wanted two fish, and I took all five left, so he snapped and gowned about it, so, I gave him one fish. One fish, I ate tonight and it was very good!!! :chew:

I have one for tomorrow and two frozen. I cold have given him tow fish, as i have about ten frozen fish in my freezer. They taste best not frozen.:dizzy:

glorydaz

It was fish sale day and it seems he wanted two fish, and I took all five left, so he snapped and gowned about it, so, I gave him one fish. One fish, I ate tonight and it was very good!!! :chew:

I have one for tomorrow and two frozen. I cold have given him tow fish, as i have about ten frozen fish in my freezer. They taste best not frozen.:dizzy:

Well, thanks a lot, Ktoyou. Now I'm hungry for some fish (fresh or frozen). ;)