Grosnick Marowbe 3

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
You have been spreading false gospel and you have nerve to call everyone else cult who dont agree with your corrupt doctrines.

sheesh.

Nerve? There is nothing false about the Gospel according to the Bible I read and accept, now, if you get rid of that JW bible/doctrine and accept the truth of Jesus Christ and His sacrifice maybe you would not be so confused as to what the Gospel is. Sadly though, you choose to parrot your false cult beliefs based in a lie you have accepted, it is you who has a lot of nerve trying to pass off the bilge you spew here everyday as truth. Get Saved wolf.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
'Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on!'" "Yes," says the Spirit, "so that they may rest from their labors, for their deeds follow with them."
:plain:

Blessed are those obey Jesus' teachings and commandments and you people say you dont have to obey Jesus to be saved.

You are lip servers.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Nerve? There is nothing false about the Gospel according to the Bible I read and accept, now, if you get rid of that JW bible/doctrine and accept the truth of Jesus Christ and His sacrifice maybe you would not be so confused as to what the Gospel is. Sadly though, you choose to parrot your false cult beliefs based in a lie you have accepted, it is you who has a lot of nerve trying to pass off the bilge you spew here everyday as truth. Get Saved wolf.

Maainstream churches are clear case of wolves because they say Jesus is God yet they deny His commandments. You are just one of pew warmers.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Whatever happened to Tam's thread?????

I can only speculate
there was no one there to attack
they moved to the other thread to get rid of grosnick
and
now have to hang around long enough so it doesn't look like that was the reason

as you can see some of them are coming here to attack
and
others will follow

just be patient

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I can only speculate
there was no one there to attack
they moved to the other thread to get rid of grosnick
and
now have to hang around long enough so it doesn't look like that was the reason

as you can see some of them are coming here to attack
and
others will follow

just be patient

that is a good insight.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Chris,

I like this thread because I can talk to you about what I have been doing at another threads. As long as you keep me here, you will have enough posters to keep it going. You know what I mean.

I appreciate this thread.

Right now, I am going after Lazy Afternoon and New Day's inconsistent comments over and over. And trying to make me dis-credible for my faith.

I know you like ND. She does not care about the truth, friend. She works for her own ego, and LA who is non-trin has been holding grudge against me because I have been after ND's inconsistent comments everywhere.

take a look at LA's latest thread.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I have been super busy for last few months doing my yard work. I will concentrate on my own threads when I get my yard work done. It is almost done.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Chris,

We are not in agreement with our faith. do you have any question to me?

I don't understand what you mean when you say evil churches

churches or buildings can't be evil
but
some of the people in them can

right?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
what would make an organization evil?

Are you playing a game?

I will be blunt as usual. You see, RCC have a history of being violent and Jesus says we know them by their fruit. So according to Jesus' word, RCC is not of God. RCC is an organization and it is evil organization.

Why do you ignore Jesus' wisdom discerning things?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Are you playing a game?

I will be blunt as usual. You see, RCC have a history of being violent and Jesus says we know them by their fruit. So according to Jesus' word, RCC is not of God. RCC is an organization and it is evil organization.

Why do you ignore Jesus' wisdom discerning things?

this is not a game

what does the Catholic Church do that makes it evil?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Maainstream churches are clear case of wolves because they say Jesus is God yet they deny His commandments. You are just one of pew warmers.

:blabla: Is that the best you got! You have not laid down one ounce of truth in your tenure here at TOL, just a lot of ongoing rubbish about mainstreamers which just means orthodox non-cult believers. Look in the mirror and what do you see meshak? Answer: A Wolf, A Deciver, A person that has never studied the Bible other than their False JW version, and you did not even finish that did you? Keep searching meshak, Get saved wolf.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
this is not a game

what does the Catholic Church do that makes it evil?

They dont honor Jesus' commandments. They have been violent all this time still are by approving to kill their enemy.

You seem to be playing game. Are you holding grudge because I dont approve of your organization? I dont make commandments, Jesus does. Talk to Jesus about it.

I have responsibility to spread the truth to the world for my Lord.

And I also believe RCC is mother of harlot and protestants are her daughters.

It is serious offense to stay in your organization.