Green Beret discharged for body slamming Afghan child rapist

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Just as it did in the days of Noah, lawlessness must increase...only this time it will lead to the Lawless One being revealed, once the restraint is taken out of his way. 2 Thess 2:7-8

All who promote, defend or excuse lawlessness are promoting him as well.

doomsday prep

WizardofOz

Looking around I see at least a couple of TOL'ers that have adamantly defended Islam for years, yet now they act shocked as if Muslim adult-child sex is something new.

;-) Aaron.

Quote me you pathetic, lying loser...I know you won't can't.

Just the same :blabla: out of you. It's most likely been going on for years now your entire life.

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I definitely fall on the side of the GB. I think it is a basic Christian ethic to protect and defend the oppressed. This soldier was doing the only thing that was possible in the situation to protect the poor child. He should be praised, not condemned. But if he is condemned, God will justify him. If the president is interested in making sure little schoolboys don't get mistreated, then he should step in here and tell the Afghans that American involvement is conditional on them stopping this practice forthwith.

musterion

doomsday prep

Not from the believer's perspective. It'll be terrible but glorious: the end of divine patience and longsuffering. The Day of final justice and long pent-up wrath. ALL will begin to be quickly set right to the glory and vindication of God. Every railing, gainsaying mouth, now babbling around us without pause, soon stopped forever. Each despiser of God's grace in Christ rewarded exactly according to their works as their own consciences bear witness to the holy Law they pretended didn't exist. Terrible, awesome, but glorious beyond imagining.

Doom? Only for those who insist on it.

bybee

I definitely fall on the side of the GB. I think it is a basic Christian ethic to protect and defend the oppressed. This soldier was doing the only thing that was possible in the situation to protect the poor child. He should be praised, not condemned. But if he is condemned, God will justify him. If the president is interested in making sure little schoolboys don't get mistreated, then he should step in here and tell the Afghans that American involvement is conditional on them stopping this practice forthwith.

Amen Brother. This has turned my stomach.

musterion

If the president is interested in making sure little schoolboys don't get mistreated, then he should step in here and tell the Afghans that American involvement is conditional on them stopping this practice forthwith.

That would risk offending his homosexual base, which is even now beginning to take tentative steps toward publicly re-embracing child molesters.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Looking around I see at least a couple of TOL'ers that have adamantly defended Islam for years, yet now they act shocked as if Muslim adult-child sex is something new.

;-) Aaron.

Quote me you pathetic, lying loser...I know you won't can't.

Just the same :blabla: out of you. It's most likely been going on for years now your entire life.

(Oh my, Mr. Libertarian in denial must have had a second cup of coffee this morning, he's usually not this irritable until around noon).

Need we talk about your support of Ron Paul Aaron?

When will people start listening to this crazy kook? He's always right yet people want to paint him as the crazy uncle.

He's always right!
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3030926&postcount=65

Need we review how Mr. "He's always right!" feels about Islam or more specifically how they feel about him?

Muslims Discover Ron Paul
By Maria Hussain
11-18-7

After the Republican debate on Tuesday evening in Dearborn, Mich., a reporter from the Arab-American News asked Ron Paul what he thought of the term "Islamic fascism." "It's a false term to make people think we're fighting Hitler," Paul responded. "It's war propaganda designed to generate fear so that the war has to be spread." The call has gone out to all the Muslim Americans to hurry up and register to vote Republican so that they can vote in the Republican Primary to support Ron Paul, the anti-interventionist, non-isolationist candidate for President of the United States. Muslims are opening their wallets and joining teaparty07.com as well. An anonymous Ron Paul supporter posted the following message on the internet: "Muslims and Americans have an unique window of opportunity for the 2008 election. There is a candidate running as a Republican that would work to completely cut off the funding to Israel, remove ALL US troops from Arab lands, and repeal the Patriot Act. He's a Republican with Libertarian views named Ron Paul. Ron Paul's policies ranging from monetary to foreign are top notch. Till now Muslims and Americans have not had an American Presidential candidate that really suited their best interests. This election is unique in that we have a man running as a Republican that speaks the truthWe know the current policies in the Middle East are failing, not only making it less safe in the world but hurting and killing innocent Muslims, which our media callously calls collateral damage. It is our duty as Muslims to follow the truth regardless of how futile it may seem. Ron Paul is the only candidate that does not seem to be swayed by the influential lobbies that the other candidates are catering to."
http://www.rense.com/general79/musron.htm

If Mr. "He's always right!" knew his history, he'd know that Islam was a great friend of Adolf and company.

Haj-Amin-al-Husseini-and-Adolf-Hitler.jpg

The Muslim Brotherhood and Hitler
http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/hitler-muslim-brotherhood.html

Last edited:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
101010.gif

The only complaint i would have is that the bodyslammer showed way to much restraint.

glorydaz

In a country where pedophiles are reviled, feared, publicly registered, despised, and hunted on television for sport.

Uh-huh.

Yeah, you have a good point there. We pretty much keep pedophiles in check (when we find them).

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You say that like its a bad thing?

It takes away your entire moral argument both for punishment at home and intervention abroad if you turn a blind eye towards these activities. The idea behind intervention was to get rid of the hateful Taliban. If you are replacing them with something just as bad or worse, you might as well not bother. This kind of thing will get America more of a bad name amongst locals than from the original invasions in the first place.

In a country where pedophiles are reviled, feared, publicly registered, despised, and hunted on television for sport.

Uh-huh.

Yeah, but the loony lefties and liberal do-gooders will just lower the age of consent. Paedophiles will continue to be openly reviled but there will grow large rings of paedophiles ready and willing to take advantage of any bit of liberal legislation that comes their way. The sex offenders register over here hasn't stopped any of this happening and I hardly think it will be any better in your country, which is a great deal more liberal than mine. And people will say that this is because we need to show more respect to the personalities and choices of our young people. It will be made to feel like you are in the wrong, just mean spoil-sports, if you oppose such moves. You will be accused of being unloving and backward. But behind your back, these sickos will be having the time of their life.

Last edited:

Granite

Hall of Fame
It takes away your entire moral argument both for punishment at home and intervention abroad if you turn a blind eye towards these activities. The idea behind intervention was to get rid of the hateful Taliban. If you are replacing them with smething just as bad or worse, you might as well not bother. This kind of thing will get America more of a bad name amongst locals than from the original invasions in the first place.

I don't think we've had much of a moral leg to stand on for a long time, period.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
It takes away your entire moral argument both for punishment at home and intervention abroad if you turn a blind eye towards these activities. The idea behind intervention was to get rid of the hateful Taliban. If you are replacing them with smething just as bad or worse, you might as well not bother. This kind of thing will get America more of a bad name amongst locals than from the original invasions in the first place.

Im thinking that perversion over there went on under both.