Green Beret discharged for body slamming Afghan child rapist

bybee

Can you open your mouth without lying and deceiving?

Its a Practice common to Afghanistan and part of Pakistan, not as you re titled it as many Muslim countries.

Similar practices were common in ancient Greek culture, which is the cultural bedrock that modern western culture comes from.

Neither are right, both are wrong, but to suggest many muslim countries practice this is just another ACW lie.

One is too many!

Huckleberry

One thing I find darkly comical is that homosexuality is punishable by death there but this child rape is normal somehow. It's both disgusting and hypocritical
It seems mixed up (and, really, it is), but it's much like other cultures who differentiate between homosexuality and pederasty.

In fact, we do that. Trying arguing that pederasty is a homosexual act and see how far you get around here.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
In fact, we do that. Trying arguing that pederasty is a homosexual act and see how far you get around here.

The definition of pederasty defines it as a homosexual act.

Pederasty or paederasty is a (usually erotic) homosexual relationship between an adult male and a pubescent or adolescent male [post pubescent].
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pederasty

I could talk about how so many of the modern day "pioneers" of the LGBTQueer movement were/are pederasts (Harvey Milk, Terry Bean, etc. etc. etc.) but you'd get mad and call me a homophobe.

Huckleberry

Pederasty or paederasty is a (usually erotic) homosexual relationship between an adult male and a pubescent or adolescent male [post pubescent].
A lot of definitions these days don't or don't any longer. I suspect in order to avoid poking certain hornet's nests.
I could talk about how so many of the modern day "pioneers" of the LGBTQueer movement were/are pederasts (Harvey Milk, Terry Bean, etc. etc. etc.) but you'd get mad and call me a homophobe.
Yeah, don't waste my time refusing to answer questions and ranging all over the place injecting irrelevant topics, then come here and accuse me of ever having called you anything.

You refused to support your assertions, I stopped talking to you. Get over it. If it bothers you so much then perhaps you should consider actually supporting your assertions when people ask you to. FYI.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Welcome to Obama's new Army and yet another glimpse at Muslim "culture".

The Hypocrisy of Child Abuse in Many Muslim Countries
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2010/apr/25/middle-east-child-abuse-pederasty

Looking around I see at least a couple of TOL'ers that have adamantly defended Islam for years, yet now they act shocked as if Muslim adult-child sex is something new.

;-) Aaron.

Can you open your mouth without lying and deceiving?

Oh my, I hit a sour note with someone.

Its a Practice common to Afghanistan and part of Pakistan, not as you re titled it as many Muslim countries.

And young boys are promised to Muzzies in the Quran if they murder infidels:

Homosexuality was and is widely practised in Islamic countries. To please the homosexuals among his followers he promised them pre-pubescent boys in Paradise. So after committing plunder, loot, rape and murder in this life, the followers of Islam get "rewarded" by untouched virginal youths who are fresh like pearls.

(QURAN 52:24): "And there will go round boy-servants of theirs, to serve them as if they were preserved pearls."

(QURAN 56:17): "They will be served by immortal boys."

(QURAN 76:19): "And round about them will (serve) boys of everlasting youth. If you see them, you would think them scattered pearls."

It is common in Arabic poetry to glorify homosexuality, take their famous poet Abu Nuwas:

http://www.albatrus.org/english/religions/islam/72virgins_and_boys.htm

Similar practices were common in ancient Greek culture, which is the cultural bedrock that modern western culture comes from.

Without a doubt the Greek pederasts were a "bedrock" in our current society (see my above comment regarding pederasts Harvey Milk, Terry Bean, etc.) but Judeo Christian laws and culture were the original bedrock of the United States.

Neither are right, both are wrong, but to suggest many muslim countries practice this is just another ACW lie.

I suppose we could talk about how the false prophet Muhammad married a 6 year old girl when in his late 40's and consummated the marriage when she was the ripe old age of 9, but that would be changing the subject from Muzzie male pedophilia/pederasty to Muzzie female pedophilia.

bundy_2.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

A lot of definitions these days don't or don't any longer. I suspect in order to avoid poking certain hornet's nests.

Pedophilia: Adult sex with a pre-pubescent female or male.
Pederasty: Adult male sex with a post pubescent male (a minor).

Understand the differences between the two definitions and you won't look overly foolish the next time you try to defend homosexuality while chatting with me.

Quote:

Yeah, don't waste my time refusing to answer questions and ranging all over the place injecting irrelevant topics, then come here and accuse me of ever having called you anything.

You refused to support your assertions, I stopped talking to you. Get over it. If it bothers you so much then perhaps you should consider actually supporting your assertions when people ask you to. FYI.

The thing that bothered me so (I got over you calling me a homophobe, it took numerous therapy sessions with Bob Newhart,

4fec8354b950e.preview-620.jpg

but I finally got over it) was you failing to answer this question:

What color in the rainbow flag is your favorite?

Tell me Huckleberry, I gotsta know!

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Well that's the whole thing: these Afghan officials regularly do this. The American soldiers stationed there with them have said that they can hear boys being raped by the Afghan officials and soldiers. It's common practice and is not ever punished. That's why this guy flipped out

It is still gravely wrong and ANYONE who does not think so, is morally bankrupt!

Huckleberry

Understand the differences between the two definitions and you won't look overly foolish the next time you try to defend homosexuality while chatting with me.
Serious question: Do you just assume anyone that argues with you about anything is somehow defending homosexuality? Because that'd be kinda crazy.
The thing that bothered me so (I got over you calling me a homophobe,...
Don't remember calling you that. If I asked you to prove it, would I be wasting my time?
...was you failing to answer this question:

I don't recall you ever asking me that. It is odd how you imply I'm a homo immediately after claiming I called you a homophobe though. :AMR:

So, do you have anything relevant to the OP you'd like to talk about or are you just here because you're butthurt I stopped letting you pretend you were arguing with me?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
i haven't read it yet, but going around body slamming folks is not "the right thing" as much as we want to. the guy will get slammed many times in prison if he's guilty of being a child rapist -

You should read it first. The whole idea, we have the prisoners dole out punishment is corrupt! All punishment should be determined and doled out according to the offense, not to the 'kind' of person being punished.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Serious question: Do you just assume anyone that argues with you about anything is somehow defending homosexuality? Because that'd be kinda crazy.

Serious answer:

Only those who wish to talk about anything but homosexual behavior and the LGBTQueer agenda.

BTW, you finally gave yourself away when you called me a "homophobe", a term coined by the LGBTQueer movement hoping to put those who stand for decency on the defensive (it didn't work).

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
The thing that bothered me so (I got over you calling me a homophobe,...

Don't remember calling you that. If I asked you to prove it, would I be wasting my time?

It's in the thread, go see for yourself.

Quote:
...was you failing to answer this question:

I don't recall you ever asking me that. It is odd how you imply I'm a homo immediately after claiming I called you a homophobe though.

Boy, me refusing to play along with your smokescreen that night must have caused a huge memory lapse on your part.

So, do you have anything relevant to the OP you'd like to talk about or are you just here because you're butthurt I stopped letting you pretend you were arguing with me?

Besides being a bunch of murdering barbarians, those who follow the false religion of Islam are a bunch of perverts, hence one of the reasons the American/European Left loves them so.

glorydaz

How is body slamming this guy going to effect anything? You hear a child being raped, then you go in and rescue the child and attack the guy if you have to. You report any crimes you are a witness to and file complaints and protest if they aren't dealt with.

Body slamming him after the fact accomplishes nothing.

Depends. If he did a good job body slamming the guy, it might keep him from doing the same thing the next day to another boy. He should have broke his knees while he was at it.

Huckleberry

Besides being a bunch of murdering barbarians, those who follow the false religion of Islam are a bunch of perverts, hence one of the reasons the American/European Left loves them so.
I disagree. I think it has more to do with Islam hating Jews and Christians, while being a successful, hate and rage motivated activist type tyranny that makes a good model for their own ambitions, and thus something to admire and emulate. I'm sure certain hardcore liberals watch ISIS setting people on fire and think of all the people they'd like to burn. If they only had the power. Just MHO.
Only those who wish to talk about anything but homosexual behavior and the LGBTQueer agenda.
...are defending homosexuality?

THAT'S INSANE.

Even in the confines of that thread, devoted though it may be to the subject of homosexuality, THAT'S INSANE.
BTW, you finally gave yourself away when you called me a "homophobe"...It's in the thread, go see for yourself.

Boy, me refusing to play along with your smokescreen that night must have caused a huge memory lapse on your part.
Tell you what. I'm going to call you a liar now. I never called you a homophobe and you never asked me about rainbow flags. All you've got to do is post a quote or two proving these two things. Do that and I'll recant, admit I was wrong and rep you every day for the following week.

Last edited:

musterion

Just as it did in the days of Noah, lawlessness must increase...only this time it will lead to the Lawless One being revealed, once the restraint is taken out of his way. 2 Thess 2:7-8

All who promote, defend or excuse lawlessness are promoting him as well.

Granite

Hall of Fame
My brother served over there and apparently keeping boys as sex slaves is common knowledge and widespread. The thinking is to look the other way. But yeah, he was mentioning this kind of thing to anyone who'd listen long before this story broke...so I'm not totally surprised, just disgusted.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

I disagree. I think it has more to do with Islam hating Jews and Christians,..

Your ignorance of the "religion of peace" is duly noted. Muzzies (per the Quran) hate anyone who doesn't convert to Islam.
Their barbarianism isn't just dedicated to unbelievers, they murder and mutilate their fellow Muzzies for failing to do such things as not baking a loaf of bread correctly.
http://www.geo.tv/article-199173-Father-kills-daughter-with-sons-help-for-cooking-imperfect-roti#_
http://thereligionofpeace.com/

Aint Sharia law grand?
http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/sharia-law.html

Quote:

...are defending homosexuality?

THAT'S INSANE.

Feel free to return to my thread and join in on talking about how disease ridden and unhealthy homosexual behavior is. After that you can contribute by acknowledging that adult-child sex is a huge part of the homosexual lifestyle and LGBTQueer agenda. You can finish by acknowledging that the 'gaystapo" won't rest until Judeo-Christian doctrine is annihilated.

Even in the confines of that thread, devoted though it may be to the subject of homosexuality, THAT'S INSANE.

I anxiously await to see the above coming from you in my thread.

Quote:
BTW, you finally gave yourself away when you called me a "homophobe"...It's in the thread, go see for yourself.

Tell you what. I'm going to call you a liar now.

That's a first (back to Bob Newhart's office for more therapy).

I never called you a homophobe and you never asked me about rainbow flags. All you've got to do is post a quote or two proving these two things. Do that and I'll recant, admit I was wrong and rep you every day for the following week.

Since you'll be going back to my thread to post how unhealthy homosexuality is, etc. etc. etc., you can find the post I'm talking about (it was right before you said something to the effect of "I'm done here").

Huckleberry

Your ignorance of the "religion of peace" is duly noted. Muzzies (per the Quran) hate anyone who doesn't convert to Islam.
Their barbarianism isn't just dedicated to unbelievers, they murder and mutilate their fellow Muzzies for failing to do such things as not baking a loaf of bread correctly.
http://www.geo.tv/article-199173-Father-kills-daughter-with-sons-help-for-cooking-imperfect-roti#_
http://thereligionofpeace.com/

Aint Sharia law grand?
http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/sharia-law.html
Not seeing where any of that conflicts with or disproves anything I said. Or even has anything to do with it.

Yeah, that's what I thought.