ECT Great Commission

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Pass the spiritual salt, please.

Rock salt?

(1 Cor 10:4 KJV) ...for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them:...

I think you Dispies get real uncomfortable talking about spiritual things.

Dispies are like kleptomaniacs, they take everything literally. (Never tell a pun to a Dispensationalist or a kleptomaniac :chuckle:)

Right Divider

Body part
(1 Cor 10:3 KJV) And did all eat the same spiritual meat;

(1 Cor 10:4 KJV) And did all drink the same spiritual drink: ...

(1 Cor 15:44 KJV) It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body.

You guys should really try reading past verse 4 in 1 Cor 15.
You are so funny. You just do a word search and pull any old 'rabbit' verse out of your hat.

You have no idea what any of it actually means.

It's been proven time and again that you do not even know what spiritual means.

Right Divider

Body part
Rock salt?

(1 Cor 10:4 KJV) ...for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them:...

I think you Dispies get real uncomfortable talking about spiritual things.

Dispies are like kleptomaniacs, they take everything literally. (Never tell a pun to a Dispensationalist or a kleptomaniac :chuckle:)
Tet, the word search master. Anything close is good to go!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
In this case, the writer is reaffirming that it will fulfilled, not that it was.

So I ask AGAIN: Does EVERYONE KNOW THE LORD and NOT need to be taught "every man his neighbor"?
Heb 8:11 KJV And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
It must have happened in 70 AD, I'll bet.

Every man in Gods Israel today does know the Lord but under the OC they did not.

You do not.

LA

SaulToPaul 2

5 These twelve Jesus sent out and commanded them, saying: “Do not go into the way of the Gentiles, and do not enter a city of the Samaritans. 6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.... 23 When they persecute you in this city, flee to another. For assuredly, I say to you, you will not have gone through the cities of Israel before the Son of Man comes.

You are going to have to do legwork his time. Copying and pasting myself is as far as I will go with a nutter like you.

Yes, Nick M the Great, they had no intention of completing the great commission until the LORD's second coming.

The point is irrefutable.

SaulToPaul 2

You are so confused about so many things because your entire eschatology is based on a few verses of scripture. Then you try to force the entire rest of the Bible into some sort of twisted pretzel to make it all fit. This includes your ridiculous "everything was 'spiritually' fulfilled" nonsense.

:up:

Hundreds of prophecies and thousands of details ignored or explained away.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The point is irrefutable.

Only someone brainwashed by the false teachings of John Nelson Darby could claim what you are claiming.

(Acts 1:8 KJV) But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Every prophecy in the OT was fulfilled by the Lord Jesus Christ.

There's not one prophecy from the OT that was not fulfilled by Christ Jesus.

Jer 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
Jer 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Dan 7:27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

Eze 37:28 And the heathen[nations/gentiles] shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.