ECT Grace is unconditional but not universal

Status
Not open for further replies.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Make NO mistake about it, my fellow TOL posters, in this Dispensation of Grace there's only one true Gospel and that Gospel is the Gospel that The Apostle Paul preached. That Gospel is available to ALL of humanity. However, it must be understood that not ALL will accept the Grace Gospel and will actually reject it for Another gospel. Calvinism MUST be accepted as "another gospel" for its preachings do not match the teachings of Paul. Anything that is different than what Paul preaches is false and must be abandoned. Paul preached: Salvation by God's Grace through our faith alone. Calvinists and others misinterpret Paul and either add or take away from his teachings.

The Ascended Lord Jesus Christ gave Paul the Grace Gospel and subsequently Paul was made The Apostle to the Gentiles. Today, we still follow Paul's Gospel that was given to him by the Lord Jesus Christ. That same Gospel is open to both Jew and Gentle alike. To say that God "chose" a few Elect individuals to save and damned the rest to eternal torment is not true, it is a lie. God desires ALL men to come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. 1 Timothy 2:4 "Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth."

Satan would desire people to think that only a few will be saved. In truth, God wants ALL to be saved. Calvinism limits God's Message to the world. Christ died for the sins of ALL humanity, not just a few so called Elects. Christ paid the price for ALL men's sins, past, present and future sins. However, only those who hear the Gospel Message and place ALL their faith in Christ as their Savior will reap the benefits of Christs death and resurrection. Those who reject the Gospel will someday stand before God and be judged, not according to their sins but according to their works. Revelation 20:12 "And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works."

The Holy Spirit draws ALL humanity to the Gospel of Christ. In order to be sealed, indwelt, and baptized (not by water but by the Holy Spirit) into the Body of Christ, one must place ALL their faith in Christ. This Spiritual process can only occur after one hears the Gospel and responds in faith. Where does one receive faith? The Bible states: Romans 10:17 " So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. (The Bible.) Calvinists teach that one must first be "regenerated" and then, they will receive "saving faith." This is a lie. ALL of humanity is capable of placing their faith in Christ or something else. Calvinists do not believe in "free-will," they are wrong about that. God created us ALL with a free-will. The free-will of mankind can be witnessed in both the Old and New Testament. Although, the Calvinist denies this fact. One need only look at this Scripture verse in order to see the free-will of humanity: Matthew 23:37 "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!" Christ laments the fact that He (God in the flesh) desired for Israel to worship Him, yet, time and again they would "choose" to worship idols instead of the one true God. For it is Christ (God the Son) who created ALL that is. Colossians 1:16 "For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:" John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."

I would admonish ALL posters on TOL to read and study both the Old and New Testaments. Word for word, name by name and cover to cover. If you're seeking eternal life, it's best if you read/study the writings of The Apostle Paul, Romans through Philemon. In those writings, you'll see the Grace Gospel for today being taught by the one who received it directly from The Ascended Lord Jesus Christ. You'll only find salvation in the Scriptures. The Scriptures are The written Word of God Himself. God the Holy Spirit inspired a chosen group of men to write the Bible. It contains what God wants us to know about Himself and His dealings with His creation.

Why can't you just stick to posting content like ^^^^these posts^^^^ instead of the drive-by one-liners and yammering at others while taunting with ad hominem and various epithets, etc.?

These are excellent posts, and you're doing yourself and everyone on TOL a disservice by NOT contributing more of THESE and exponentially less of all the other drivel and personal attacks that are your regular pattern of nothingness.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Too bad. You lose. I want to know Him, not about Him. Jesus explained how that can happen by abandoning your life to God. Paul did as well. How come you don't want to know that and prefer to piddle your time away arguing over the same approach?
I can't know Him after the flesh (2 Corinthians 5:16 KJV). I know Him as the risen, ascended, glorified Lord Jesus Christ!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Why can't you just stick to posting content like ^^^^these posts^^^^ instead of the drive-by one-liners and yammering at others while taunting with ad hominem and various epithets, etc.?

These are excellent posts, and you're doing yourself and everyone on TOL a disservice by NOT contributing more of THESE and exponentially less of all the other drivel and personal attacks that are your regular pattern of nothingness.

NOTHING I say is a "Pattern of Nothingness." I mean every word and sentance I post.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
To further answer PPSs question, we are ALL multi-faceted people. We ALL express ourselves differently. It depends on the situation how we communicate with others. I'm a man who has a serious side, a humorous, witty side, and a sarcastic side. However, all these facets of my being come from the same source. That source being, my particular personality.

Cross Reference

Perverting the gospel of Christ is adding any requirements beyond trusting the Lord believing it for salvation.

Whose talking of salvation but people who can't, like you by your shallow understanding, if any concerning bringing many sons to Glory, can't get beyond it. You don't even know why God redeemed you, do you?

heir

TOL Subscriber
It's not the foundation, it is however what Paul built with.
1 Corinthians 3:10 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.

Status
Not open for further replies.