good morning breakfast clubbers

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Morning.

ineedahaircutbunn.jpg

:)

Morning, all. :wave2:

rainee

My mother's physical decline meant finding more ways to look after her needs, but whatever I did couldn't give her back her mobility or take away the pain, but if she perhaps has gone to a better place then that would be encouraging.

Oh yes, that is what you were referring to.
Yes, Al, I am very sorry for your mom, for you, and for all of us because of our sufferings and pains.

My grandma was a red headed naturally curly haired young woman who kept her hair in long ringlets before she got married. This is what she was known for, I guess. The blue eyed 'brickyard blonde.'
After some treatments for cancer she came to me and and asked me to look as she swept her gnarled hands, knuckles swollen and fingers bent from arthritis,
through the grey and white hair that came out so easily from the side of her face.
She made me remember what Moses prayed in Psalm 90:15,
But I will share a little before it.
Psalm 90:10
As for the days of our life, they contain seventy years,
Or if due to strength, eighty years,
Yet their pride is but labor and sorrow;
For soon it is gone and we fly away.
and
Psalm 90:12-15

Psalm 90:12
So teach us to number our days,
That we may present to You a heart of wisdom.

Psalm 90:13
Do return, O Lord; how long will it be?
And be sorry for Your servants.

Psalm 90:14
O satisfy us in the morning with Your lovingkindness,
That we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.

Psalm 90:15
Make us glad according to the days You have afflicted us,
And the years we have seen evil.

IMJerusha

A watched bunny never pops! She should be pulling fur but isn't. I think I'm more nervous than the rabbit. Tomorrow is day 31. Surely things will start tonight.

It is gorgeous out today. I've been hanging out in the pasture shedding out the horses and watching them eat. It's kinda hard not to smile on a day like today. The barn is filled with bird nests and baby birds are carrying on something fierce. Between the sun, the breeze, the horses munching and the birds chirping, it's a veritable nature concert! Anyway, hoping all are having a lovely day. :wave:

IMJerusha

I am the proud Grandma of lots of bunnies! Annie is doing fine. I don't want to disturb them to do a count but I think I have eight! Woohoo!

Oh....and good morning everyone! :coffee: :wave: