good morning breakfast clubbers

IMJerusha

BTW.. Good morning everyone. :wave:

My furnace saga continues (for those of you who aren't friends with me on Facebook and already read my complaining post there. :D) We have to get a new one. $2400.. I don't have time to tell everything that happened and you probably don't care :eek: but basically if would have gotten any worse, our house would have filled with carbon monoxide and we would have died. :plain:.. So, the $2400 isn't looking too bad now.. New furnace will be installed Tuesday.. Thankfully, it's supposed to warm up.

See? We have to look for the blessings in the trials! :) I'm so thankful you and yours are safe. Baruch HaShem!

kmoney

Hall of Fame
BTW.. Good morning everyone. :wave:

My furnace saga continues (for those of you who aren't friends with me on Facebook and already read my complaining post there. :D) We have to get a new one. $2400.. I don't have time to tell everything that happened and you probably don't care :eek: but basically if would have gotten any worse, our house would have filled with carbon monoxide and we would have died. :plain:.. So, the $2400 isn't looking too bad now.. New furnace will be installed Tuesday.. Thankfully, it's supposed to warm up.

Oh no, sorry to hear that FS. But very glad that you caught the CM potential problem now instead of after the fact! That can be very dangerous. Do you have any CM detectors in your house?

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh no, sorry to hear that FS. But very glad that you caught the CM potential problem now instead of after the fact! That can be very dangerous. Do you have any CM detectors in your house?

We are purchasing two this weekend.. We used to have at least one, but no clue where it is now.. And thanks.. It's definitely been an ordeal. Hopefully it's about to be over. :D

alwight

Good very early morning.
I've just watched the last episode of the entire box set of The West Wing. Series 7 episode 23.
I am now rather more liberal than I previously once thought, I fully understand American politics and that those nasty Republicans are the bad guys. ;)

(Except for Alan Alda who was my hero in M*A*S*H.)

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Good very early morning.
I've just watched the last episode of the entire box set of The West Wing. Series 7 episode 23.
I am now rather more liberal than I previously once thought, I fully understand American politics and that those nasty Republicans are the bad guys. ;)

(Except for Alan Alda who was my hero in M*A*S*H.)

I never worried about you before......:chuckle:

Good morning good folks :) any buns?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Morning.

minibunn.jpg

Ah here is a fluffy fellow

IMJerusha

Picture11.jpg

Shabbat Shalom all! :coffee: Tehillim is Hebrew for Psalms. May you all be blessed if you worship this day or the Lord's Day. May your time with the Father and Yeshua bring you peace and joy! :)