good morning breakfast clubbers

IMJerusha

Mornin' guys.......oh, I'm draggin bad today! :( Sorry to bring you down.

The good news is I managed an apple pie yesterday and saw the craziest movie last night. It was very irreverent but hilariously funny (ain't that the way it goes?!)

IMJerusha

Good morning good folk, we are up for it, bright eyed and bushy tailed :)

:nono: We are NOT up for it. We're like......
SmileyCoffeeTired.png

Sheila B

Good morning!

Thanks for all the nice comments, and I got the car towed and a doughnut put on and ordered 2 new tires. Hopefully they'll be put on today!

yahoo WHEELS !!!

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
BTW.. Good morning everyone. :wave:

My furnace saga continues (for those of you who aren't friends with me on Facebook and already read my complaining post there. :D) We have to get a new one. $2400.. I don't have time to tell everything that happened and you probably don't care :eek: but basically if would have gotten any worse, our house would have filled with carbon monoxide and we would have died. :plain:.. So, the $2400 isn't looking too bad now.. New furnace will be installed Tuesday.. Thankfully, it's supposed to warm up.

Sheila B

BTW.. Good morning everyone. :wave:

My furnace saga continues (for those of you who aren't friends with me on Facebook and already read my complaining post there. :D) We have to get a new one. $2400.. I don't have time to tell everything that happened and you probably don't care :eek: but basically if would have gotten any worse, our house would have filled with carbon monoxide and we would have died. :plain:.. So, the $2400 isn't looking too bad now.. New furnace will be installed Tuesday.. Thankfully, it's supposed to warm up.

Oh dear! Hope you get cozy soon!!

IMJerusha

There's a love! :)

Sorry I missed you yesterday, Zoo! And I missed morning altogether today. Hmm....well, I'll just wish everyone a good day! Mine started a bit rocky with my mare going down and me not able to get her up but God was good and offered a helping hand on her butt! He said it wasn't her time. So my day perked up considerably. :)