God The Father Is The Creator Of All Things

COGTHW

Jesus is God the Creator....

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.

14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.​

Jesus is the Son of God...

John 1:15 John bore witness of Him and cried out, saying, “This was He of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me is preferred before me, for He was before me.’”

16 And of His fullness we have all received, and grace for grace. 17 For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. 18 No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.

32 And John bore witness, saying, “I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and He remained upon Him. 33 I did not know Him, but He who sent me to baptize with water said to me, ‘Upon whom you see the Spirit descending, and remaining on Him, this is He who baptizes with the Holy Spirit.’ 34 And I have seen and testified that this is the Son of God.”​

This Spirit raised Jesus, God the Son of God, from the dead and is therefore God Himself...

Romans 8:9 But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His. 10 And if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. 11 But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.​

Resting in Him,
Clete

Amen, I say Amen.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Jesus is God the Creator....

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.

14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.​

Jesus is the Son of God...

John 1:15 John bore witness of Him and cried out, saying, “This was He of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me is preferred before me, for He was before me.’”

16 And of His fullness we have all received, and grace for grace. 17 For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. 18 No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.

32 And John bore witness, saying, “I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and He remained upon Him. 33 I did not know Him, but He who sent me to baptize with water said to me, ‘Upon whom you see the Spirit descending, and remaining on Him, this is He who baptizes with the Holy Spirit.’ 34 And I have seen and testified that this is the Son of God.”​

This Spirit raised Jesus, God the Son of God, from the dead and is therefore God Himself...

Romans 8:9 But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His. 10 And if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. 11 But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.​

Resting in Him,
Clete

I said
Did you read them verses? Not one of them says Jesus was God.

The KJV was taken from all these versions. The 1611 KJV was the one who added "He" in place of "IT". The He was added to give the Word authority. God is neither male nor female and we call Him a "He". The Holy Spirit is neither male nor female and we call Him a "He". He is a Spiritual title of authority. And the KJV wanted to give the Word(verses) the same title of authority. It was never meant to say that Jesus is the Word. The Word came through Jesus. And the Word can control flesh or become flesh.

Tyndale 1534:
Joh 1:1 In the beginnynge was the worde and the worde was with God: and the worde was God. 2 The same was in the beginnynge with God. 3 All thinges were made by it and with out it was made nothinge that was made. 4 In it was lyfe and the lyfe was ye lyght of men

Bishops 1568:
Joh 1:1 In the begynnyng was the worde, & the worde was with God: and that worde was God. 2 The same was in the begynnyng with God. 3 All thynges were made by it: and without it, was made nothyng that was made. 4 In it was lyfe, and the lyfe was the lyght of men,

Geneva 1587:
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was that Word, and that Word was with God, and that Word was God. 2 This same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by it, and without it was made nothing that was made. 4 In it was life, and that life was the light of men.

And now our modern Concordant Literal Version:
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the word, and the word was toward God, and God was the word. " 2 This was in the beginning toward God. 3 All came into being through it, and apart from it not even one thing came into being which has come into being." 4 In it was life, and the life was the light of men."

Its easy to prove Jesus is not the Word of God. The Word came through Jesus from God.

John 1:17-18
17 For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
18 No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.
(NKJ)

John 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

Mark 13:23
23 "But take heed; see, I have told you all things beforehand.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Isn't that the truth

I said
To the intellectual idiots I'm sure nutty will work. Spiritually I prefer. Have you considered the fact that I am suppose to. If you were a born again Christian you would to.

1 Pet 2:9
9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
(KJV)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I like teasing you squeaky. But I read what you said in the other thread and while I can agree to an extent don't you think your understanding of verses is in itself being intellectual about it?

I said
You don't understand how I received them revelations. I received them while I was under extreme suffering against the devil trying to stop me. When I received one I didn't know what it was about until later when I would go back and read it. For seven years I received every day part to some. The first 800 of the revelations I never came up with a conclusion. Only a word. Later on I started coming up with conclusions.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Personal experiences can't be used as a proof in a debate/discussion. Since it's a logical fallacy. I can say the same thing over how I came to believe scripture myself. Then what>?

I said
lol Did you forget your question. My experience explains why it wasn't an intellectual discovery. The only intellectual part of it was, I'm going to believe the verse that enters my mind. Over all other thoughts and feelings. When I would get a verse I had all the same logic running through my head that others use as excuses to not believe. But I rejected all that.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
lol Did you forget your question. My experience explains why it wasn't an intellectual discovery. The only intellectual part of it was, I'm going to believe the verse that enters my mind. Over all other thoughts and feelings.

Well, you know what they say. They'll think of something.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
You don't understand how I received them revelations. I received them while I was under extreme suffering against the devil trying to stop me. When I received one I didn't know what it was about until later when I would go back and read it. For seven years I received every day part to some. The first 800 of the revelations I never came up with a conclusion. Only a word. Later on I started coming up with conclusions.

What you call "Revelations" are what everybody else calls "Scripture verses." We're all capable of reading and having verses pop into our minds. You're really not that unique Squeakster. The Holy Spirit can remind us of a particular verse of Scripture. You don't have any "special abilities."

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
What you call "Revelations" are what everybody else calls "Scripture verses." We're all capable of reading and having verses pop into our minds. You're really not that unique Squeakster. The Holy Spirit can remind us of a particular verse of Scripture. You don't have any "special abilities."

I said
lolol Are you telling me the Holy Spirit is trying to teach you and your ignoring Him.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Your post was unintelligible. Why not give it another shot?

I said
I missed one k one little old k, and your going to make an issue out of that. It does make me feel good when someone strains out a gnat. Because if that is the only mistake they can find, their making me look pretty good.

Matt 23:24-25
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
25 "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you cleanse the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of extortion and self-indulgence.
(NKJ)

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Personal experiences can't be used as a proof in a debate/discussion. Since it's a logical fallacy. I can say the same thing over how I came to believe scripture myself. Then what>?
He/she is still dancing after his/her kundulini awakening with so much knowledge to type a single keyword. Wowee

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You're making this really complicated. You're doing what everyone else does but saying it like you have some monopoly over it. I have my own personal experiences too. I can't tell others to believe those experiences at all even though to me they're very real. It's a logical fallacy on your part and you can't seem to answer without being illogical.

I said
lol I am suppose to be illogical. Because I don't go by your logic. I have a whole different logic. doesn't anyone read the bible. A born again Christian is suppose to be different look odd use a different logic than society.

Titus 2:14
14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
(KJV)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
In the end squeaky I just want you and everyone else to be saved under Christ Jesus. That's all we can hope for. Instead pray in the spirit that yourself and your peers are opened to gods truths.

I said
I cant do that. I'm a Christian. I don't serve the little god. I serve the living God the Father of Jesus Christ.

2 Cor 4:3-4
3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
(KJV)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Being illogical means to believe irrationally. God is not irrational and is not a god of confusion. You're missing the mark there pal!

I said
Illogical means irrationall???? Are you positive? Or are you just guessing? Your using the intellectual knowledge now. And it just doesn't fit in spiritual knowledge. I can know that because of what I have learned. But you cant.

beloved57

So is God the Son the Creator of all things Heb 1:10

10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands: