God The Father Is The Creator Of All Things

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Correction, you're a very confused 69-year-old man.

I said
ROFLOL That's it, no evidence, no proof. Do you really think your own opinion carries any kind of authority. I believe that falls showing your own arrogance.

Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
(NKJ)

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
I said
Did you read them verses? Not one of them says Jesus was God.

Yes they did!

Just how many Creators do you think the universe has?

Its easy to prove Jesus is not the Word of God. The Word came through Jesus from God.
And yet you make no attempt to prove any such thing. The text says that the Word was God and that the Word became flesh. There's no getting around it. It's as plain as can be.

The simple fact is that you accept the bible to mean what it says unless there is a doctrine you don't like, then all bets are off.

You're a lunatic. A wolf in sheep's clothing. You have denied Christ and thereby the gospel.

I do not debate doctrine with unbelievers.
Goodbye.

Resting in Him,
Clete

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I love how the case in the NT is <THIS> big,
and the case for the OT is <this> big.

Christians tend to be scholars of the NT, which is largely a collection of traversed letters, whereas the OT may as well be written in Hebrew :chuckle:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
So is God the Son the Creator of all things Heb 1:10

10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:

I said

Heb 1:1-6
1 God(Father), who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets,
2 has in these last days spoken to us by His(Father) Son(Jesus), whom He(Father) has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He(Father) made the worlds;
3 who being the brightness of His(Father) glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His(Father) power, when He(Jesus) had by Himself(Jesus) purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty(Father) on high,
4 having become so much better than the angels, as He(Jesus) has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
5 For to which of the angels did He(Father) ever say: "You(Jesus) are My(Father) Son(Jesus), today I(Father) have begotten You(Jesus)"? And again: "I will be to Him a Father, and He(Jesus) shall be to Me(Father) a Son"?
6 But when He(Father) again brings the firstborn(Jesus) into the world, He(Father) says: "Let all the angels of God(Father) worship Him(Jesus)."

Heb 1:7-11
7 And of the angels He(Father) says: "Who makes His(Father) angels spirits and His(Father) ministers a flame of fire."
8 But to the Son(Jesus) He(Father) says: "Your(Jesus) throne, O God(Jesus), is forever and ever; a scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your(Jesus) Kingdom.
9 You(Jesus) have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness; therefore God(Father), Your(Jesus) God(Father), has anointed You(Jesus) with the oil of gladness more than Your(Jesus) companions."
10 And: "You(Father), Lord(Father), in the beginning laid the foundation of the earth, and the heavens are the work of Your hands.
11 They will perish, but You(Father) remain; and they will all grow old like a garment;
(NKJ)

Ben Masada

God the Father is the Creator of All Things.

Yes, but for being the Primal Cause. He caused the Universe to exist and became the Creator of every thing in it by proxy. For instance, us; who caused us to exist? Our parents; and our parents? their parents; and their parents? their parents, according to the concept of Causality until the first parents who were caused into existence by the Primal Cause. That's how God became the Creator of all things. Baruch HaShem!

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yes, but for being the Primal Cause. He caused the Universe to exist and became the Creator of every thing in it by proxy. For instance, us; who caused us to exist? Our parents; and our parents? their parents; and their parents? their parents, according to the concept of Causality until the first parents who were caused into existence by the Primal Cause. That's how God became the Creator of all things. Baruch HaShem!

I said
And from a Jewish perspective what is your point?