God The Father Is The Creator Of All Things

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The entire passage you quoted is about the Son as is this one;

John 1:3 New King James Version (NKJV)

3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.

I said
lol That one is talking about the Word.The Word was always an "IT" until the KJV they put a He with it to give it some authority. And all that done was to give people an excuse to pervert it and say that is Jesus.

The KJV was taken from all these versions. The 1611 KJV was the one who added "He" in place of "IT". The He was added to give the Word authority. God is neither male nor female and we call Him a "He". The Holy Spirit is neither male nor female and we call Him a "He". He is a Spiritual title of authority. And the KJV wanted to give the Word(verses) the same title of authority. It was never meant to say that Jesus is the Word. The Word came through Jesus. And the Word can control flesh or become flesh.

Tyndale 1534:
Joh 1:1 In the beginnynge was the worde and the worde was with God: and the worde was God. 2 The same was in the beginnynge with God. 3 All thinges were made by it and with out it was made nothinge that was made. 4 In it was lyfe and the lyfe was ye lyght of men

Bishops 1568:
Joh 1:1 In the begynnyng was the worde, & the worde was with God: and that worde was God. 2 The same was in the begynnyng with God. 3 All thynges were made by it: and without it, was made nothyng that was made. 4 In it was lyfe, and the lyfe was the lyght of men,

Geneva 1587:
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was that Word, and that Word was with God, and that Word was God. 2 This same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by it, and without it was made nothing that was made. 4 In it was life, and that life was the light of men.

And now our modern Concordant Literal Version:
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the word, and the word was toward God, and God was the word. " 2 This was in the beginning toward God. 3 All came into being through it, and apart from it not even one thing came into being which has come into being." 4 In it was life, and the life was the light of men."

Its easy to prove Jesus is not the Word of God. The Word came through Jesus from God.

John 1:17-18
17 For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
18 No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.
(NKJ)

John 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

Mark 13:23
23 "But take heed; see, I have told you all things beforehand.
(NKJ)

beameup

I said
No you perverted it. If you knew the Holy Spirit you could get rid of that faulty theology.
There are many supernatural "SPIRITS" that influence the thinking of
CARNAL CHRISTIANS with confusing "theology". Your "confusion" :dizzy:
is apparent to many on this forum.

But the Spirit explicitly says that in later times some will apostasize from the faith,
paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons
:burnlib:
-- 1 Timothy 4:1 NASB

COGTHW

Jesus is 100% God, that I AM, JEHOVAH the SAVIOR, THE CREATOR. Jesus is LORD thy GOD.! Amen,

Jesus is LORD of the Old Testament.
Isaiah 40:3 The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God. ; Matthew 3:In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judaea,

2 And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

3 For this is he that was spoken of by the prophet Esaias, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.

Jesus is God, not a God. But the one and only true God. For the is only ONE.!!
Isaiah 44:6 Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Jesus said He is God.
Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Jesus is 100% God, that I AM, JEHOVAH the SAVIOR, THE CREATOR. Jesus is LORD thy GOD.! Amen,

Jesus is LORD of the Old Testament.
Isaiah 40:3 The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God. ; Matthew 3:In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judaea,

3 For this is he that was spoken of by the prophet Esaias, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.

Jesus is God, not a God. But the one and only true God. For the is only ONE.!!
Isaiah 44:6 Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Jesus said He is God.
Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

I said
Jesus said the Father is the only true God was Jesus right?

John 17:1-3

1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
(NKJ)

COGTHW

I said

1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
(NKJ)

Jesus had 2 parts of Him 100% Sinless human and 100% God.

Read it

Isaiah 40:3 The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.

The Scripture say God will come in flesh

Matthew 3:1 In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judaea,

According to Old Testament and New Testament Jesus is the true God.

Jesus acted as human one minute and then God the next come on. You said you had the Holy Spirit.?

COGTHW

I said

(NKJ)

If you truly had the Holy Ghost you wouldn't deny that fact that Jesus is God. Because the Spirit, would have took you the Scriptures that say God came in the flesh as Jesus Christ.

1 Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Then the Spirit would have lead you to where Jesus said He is God and display God power.

John 8:57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?

58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

If you really had the Holy Ghost you would know that the LORD thy God is Jesus. And the Spirit would have took you to.

Isaiah 45:21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the Lord? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.

22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Then after you read that the Spirit would have took you to this last Scripture to confirm Isaiah 45

Philippians 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things un

beameup

If you truly had the Holy Ghost you wouldn't deny that fact that Jesus is God. Because the Spirit, would have took you the Scriptures that say God came in the flesh as Jesus Christ.
Good point.
I'm afraid that Squeek has "a spirit", but not the Holy Spirit.

Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father;
the one who confesses the Son has the Father also. - 1 John 2:23

For this reason therefore the Jews were seeking all the more to kill Him, because He not only was breaking the Sabbath, but also was calling God His own Father, making Himself equal with God. - John 5:18

God the Father
God the Son
God the Spirit

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

1 Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Then the Spirit would have lead you to where Jesus said He is God and display God power.

John 8:57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?

58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

If you really had the Holy Ghost you would know that the LORD thy God is Jesus. And the Spirit would have took you to.

Isaiah 45:21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the Lord? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.

22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Then after you read that the Spirit would have took you to this last Scripture to confirm Isaiah 45

Philippians 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things un

I said
If you truly had the Holy Spirit you wouldn't think that Jesus was God. Jesus Himself told you that the Father IS the only true God.

(NKJ)

Paul even told you that for us there is only one God the Father. And you don't believe him.

1 Cor 8:6
6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Good point.
I'm afraid that Squeek has "a spirit", but not the Holy Spirit.

I said
lolol One of us has an unclean spirit. Now do you think it is the one who believes what is written? Of the one who adds their own opinion to scripture.

6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

COGTHW

I said
If you truly had the Holy Spirit you wouldn't think that Jesus was God. Jesus Himself told you that the Father IS the only true God.

(NKJ)

Paul even told you that for us there is only one God the Father. And you don't believe him.

(NKJ)

You don't have the Holy Ghost because God said He is the one and true God. The first and last.

Jesus said He is the first and last

You don't have the Holy Ghost Sir. You believe God is one and Jesus is another. The Scriptures teach Jesus is God.!!

COGTHW

(NKJ)

If you had the Holy Ghost the very Scripture you used would had cut you deep and the Spirit would have told you JESUS IS GOD. Because it is through God we live. Then the VERY SAME VERSE YOU USED. Say through Jesus we live.!!
Acts 17:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.

If you say there is only one God then Jesus fits that criteria.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If you had the Holy Ghost the very Scripture you used would had cut you deep and the Spirit would have told you JESUS IS GOD. Because it is through God we live. Then the VERY SAME VERSE YOU USED. Say through Jesus we live.!!
Acts 17:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.

If you say there is only one God then Jesus fits that criteria.

I said
I believe Jesus. Jesus said that the Father is the only true God. Do you think Jesus was lying to the Father?

(NKJ)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
lol That one is talking about the Word.The Word was always an "IT" until the KJV they put a He with it to give it some authority. And all that done was to give people an excuse to pervert it and say that is Jesus.

The KJV was taken from all these versions. The 1611 KJV was the one who added "He" in place of "IT". The He was added to give the Word authority. God is neither male nor female and we call Him a "He". The Holy Spirit is neither male nor female and we call Him a "He". He is a Spiritual title of authority. And the KJV wanted to give the Word(verses) the same title of authority. It was never meant to say that Jesus is the Word. The Word came through Jesus. And the Word can control flesh or become flesh.

Tyndale 1534:
Joh 1:1 In the beginnynge was the worde and the worde was with God: and the worde was God. 2 The same was in the beginnynge with God. 3 All thinges were made by it and with out it was made nothinge that was made. 4 In it was lyfe and the lyfe was ye lyght of men

Bishops 1568:
Joh 1:1 In the begynnyng was the worde, & the worde was with God: and that worde was God. 2 The same was in the begynnyng with God. 3 All thynges were made by it: and without it, was made nothyng that was made. 4 In it was lyfe, and the lyfe was the lyght of men,

Geneva 1587:
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was that Word, and that Word was with God, and that Word was God. 2 This same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by it, and without it was made nothing that was made. 4 In it was life, and that life was the light of men.

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the word, and the word was toward God, and God was the word. " 2 This was in the beginning toward God. 3 All came into being through it, and apart from it not even one thing came into being which has come into being." 4 In it was life, and the life was the light of men."

Its easy to prove Jesus is not the Word of God. The Word came through Jesus from God.

John 1:17-18
17 For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
18 No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.
(NKJ)

48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

Mark 13:23
23 "But take heed; see, I have told you all things beforehand.
(NKJ)

And who is the Word?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
And who is the Word?

I said
The Word is an it. God is neither male nor female and we call Him a He. The Holy Spirit is neither a male nor a female and we call Him a He. The KJV came along and they just wanted to give the Word some authority so they have it the title of He. He is just a spiritual title of authority. But we the twisted people out there that want to make the He into a person. Its not.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
The Word is an it. God is neither male nor female and we call Him a He. The Holy Spirit is neither a male nor a female and we call Him a He. The KJV came along and they just wanted to give the Word some authority so they have it the title of He. He is just a spiritual title of authority. But we the twisted people out there that want to make the He into a person. Its not.

The Word is not an it. An it cannot become flesh (John 1:14)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The Word is not an it. An it cannot become flesh (John 1:14)

I said
Yes it can.
John 1-14
I said
look at the word (made) in KJV. You have (became) in your version. Now look at some of the definitions--be divided, draw, be ended, fall, be finished, follow, be found, be fulfilled,. The flesh ended control and the Word took control. Became is a much better word. It wasnt a part of the original flesh but "became" part of the flesh. Most of the time when the Word is talking about the flesh it is talking about your emotions and feelings. And when it says to crucify your flesh with its emotions and feelings. Its talking about taking back control from them. And giving the control to the Word of God. The verses. If you can do that the Word becomes your flesh. Jesus gave total control to the Word of God.

John 1:14
14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.
(NKJ)

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
(KJV)

1096 ginomai (ghin'-om-ahee);

a prolongation and middle voice form of a primary verb; to cause to be ("gen"- erate), i.e. (reflexively) to become (come into being), used with great latitude (literal, figurative, intensive, etc.):

KJV-- arise, be assembled, be (-come, -fall, -haveself), be brought (to pass), (be) come (to pass), continue, be divided, draw, be ended, fall, be finished, follow, be found, be fulfilled, + God forbid, grow, happen, have, be kept, be made, be married, be ordained to be, partake, pass, be performed, be published, require, seem, be showed, X soon as it was, sound, be taken, be turned, use, wax, will, would, be wrought.

xxxNow look at the last part of the verse. What is the glory of God that is full of grace and truth-His Word, spoke Word.

the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

xxxNow how did we receive that grace and truth?

John 1:17
(NKJ)

xxxNow how did Jesus get the Word?

2 Cor 5:18-19
18 Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation,
19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.
(NKJ)

(NKJ)

xxxIts obvious once you understand how John 1-1 was originally worded.

Tyndale 1534:

Bishops 1568:

Geneva 1587:

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
Yes it can.
John 1-14
I said
look at the word (made) in KJV. You have (became) in your version. Now look at some of the definitions--be divided, draw, be ended, fall, be finished, follow, be found, be fulfilled,. The flesh ended control and the Word took control. Became is a much better word. It wasnt a part of the original flesh but "became" part of the flesh. Most of the time when the Word is talking about the flesh it is talking about your emotions and feelings. And when it says to crucify your flesh with its emotions and feelings. Its talking about taking back control from them. And giving the control to the Word of God. The verses. If you can do that the Word becomes your flesh. Jesus gave total control to the Word of God.

14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.
(NKJ)

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
(KJV)

1096 ginomai (ghin'-om-ahee);

a prolongation and middle voice form of a primary verb; to cause to be ("gen"- erate), i.e. (reflexively) to become (come into being), used with great latitude (literal, figurative, intensive, etc.):

KJV-- arise, be assembled, be (-come, -fall, -haveself), be brought (to pass), (be) come (to pass), continue, be divided, draw, be ended, fall, be finished, follow, be found, be fulfilled, + God forbid, grow, happen, have, be kept, be made, be married, be ordained to be, partake, pass, be performed, be published, require, seem, be showed, X soon as it was, sound, be taken, be turned, use, wax, will, would, be wrought.

xxxNow look at the last part of the verse. What is the glory of God that is full of grace and truth-His Word, spoke Word.

the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

xxxNow how did we receive that grace and truth?

John 1:17
(NKJ)

xxxNow how did Jesus get the Word?

2 Cor 5:18-19
18 Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation,
19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.
(NKJ)

(NKJ)

xxxIts obvious once you understand how John 1-1 was originally worded.

Tyndale 1534:

Bishops 1568:

Geneva 1587:

You are really confused.