God says to execute the Ferguson protesters

shagster01

Is anyone else wondering why the Grand Jury and FBI didn't call Nick in to testify and do the investigation? He clearly knows exactly what happened as though he was there. This would have moved a lot faster had he just testified his "truth" and we could have been done with it.

In fact, he has such a clear picture of what happened, I'm beginning to wonder if he was involved with the incident. Is that you Officer Wilson?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Is anyone else wondering why the Grand Jury and FBI didn't call Nick in to testify and do the investigation? He clearly knows exactly what happened as though he was there. This would have moved a lot faster had he just testified his "truth" and we could have been done with it.

In fact, he has such a clear picture of what happened, I'm beginning to wonder if he was involved with the incident. Is that you Officer Wilson?
Nick is sure doing a fine job testifying against you.

PureX

Anytime someone says to me: "God says …", I know to reject whatever comes after those words as idiocy. Because only idiots think they know what "God says".

musterion

Anytime someone says to me: "God says …", I know to reject whatever comes after those words as idiocy. Because only idiots think they know what "God says".

God says to simply believe on Christ and be reconciled to Him through Christ. Is that idiocy?

glorydaz

Fourth, according to this verse (19), it would still only mean jail time, as I never heard the death penalty was an option for the cop.

You realize that it could have been the death penalty FOR THE COP if the thug had managed to get his grubby mitts on the cop's gun a second time, right?

glorydaz

Well then let me answer more clearly for you.

Several witnesses said that Brown was shot in the body, fell to his knees, and was shot again, this time in the head. If a man is the the same height as you, but you are standing and he is kneeling, it is then possible to shoot the man of the same height in the top of the head, especially if he is falling forward like most people do when shot.

I'm not saying that this is necessarily what happened, but that is one way it can happen.

I hope that answers your question as to how a man can shoot another man of equal height in the top of the head.

You seem to be open to facts. How about the fact that a grand jury (impaneled prior to the incident) heard EVERY witness statement and saw ALL THE EVIDENCE then determined there was no THERE there? How about the fact that all eight of the eyewitnesses that agreed with the cop's version were BLACK?

shagster01

Darn that common sense..... :chuckle:

I know. With any common sense she'd have know that the dude was shot away from where that particular struggle took place.
The struggle took place at the car. Witnesses claim he put his hands up AFTER they moved away from the car. Now who can raise their hands in that amount of time, right?

glorydaz

Oh, could haves. I didn't realize God's law was based on could haves.

God's Law? You mean He has a law about obeying authority? No kidding?

The thug COULD HAVE gotten away with charging a cop, but he didn't. Yes, justice comes from God....not from the Reverend Al Sharpton.

shagster01

You seem to be open to facts. How about the fact that a grand jury (impaneled prior to the incident) heard EVERY witness statement and saw ALL THE EVIDENCE then determined there was no THERE there? How about the fact that all eight of the eyewitnesses that agreed with the cop's version were BLACK?

I don't think you've been following here because I have defended the cop's right to shoot many times.

I'm just pointing out that "not enough evidence to prosecute" does not equal "found innocent. " it also does not equal "false witness" as Nick claims.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Witnesses claim he put his hands up AFTER they moved away from the car.

And those witnesses statements were shown to be contradictory within themselves and their other statements shown to be lies - like he was shot in the back, and shot while on the ground with the officer standing over him, or proven they couldnt even have seen anything....

but 8 witnesses stories completely match the forensic evidence, yet you want to believe THEY are the lying ones? wow.

shagster01

God's Law? You mean He has a law about obeying authority? No kidding?

The thug COULD HAVE gotten away with charging a cop, but he didn't. Yes, justice comes from God....not from the Reverend Al Sharpton.

You are aware that this thread is about Nick wanting to kill all the proresters for false witnessing, right?

We are not debating the case, we are debating the witnesses.