God says to execute the Ferguson protesters

shagster01

No, it isnt.

False witness alert!

You just proved that isnt what youve been saying - because you are again seeking proof of innocence, which shows you still dont get it. Innocence doesnt have to be proven, guilt does.

yes, people can be found guilty of perjury, after they are charged and go to trial. They should be charged, after all that is what they wanted to happen to Officer Wilson - and that is what real justice is. An even weight.

Let me put it another way... if you can't prove someone is innocent, how do you prove someone lied intentionally by saying they aren't?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
False witness alert!
What false witness, you keep proving your own self false, first you say you didnt call anyone a liar, then oh yeah you called nick one.

Then you say YOUR point was innocent till proven guilty (when that was my point) then that you understood it and then claim yet again, someone has to prove their innocence... dude, lay down the joint, its frying your brain cells and you are all over the map and cant seem to even keep up with what YOU say, much less anyone else.

Let me put it another way... if you can't prove someone is innocent, how do you prove someone lied intentionally by saying they aren't?

man, you are so gone its not funny.

shagster01

What false witness, you keep proving your own self false, first you say you didnt call anyone a liar, then oh yeah you called nick one.

Then you say YOUR point was innocent till proven guilty (when that was my point) then that you understood it and then claim yet again, someone has to prove their innocence... dude, lay down the joint, its frying your brain cells and you are all over the map and cant seem to even keep up with what YOU say, much less anyone else.

man, you are so gone its not funny.

I can't help if you can't keep up. You're hung up on innocence or guilt of the cop. This thread is about the protesters. You've done this before too. You make an issue out if the side comments and avoid the main focus, which in this case is the "guilt" of the protesters. The cop was not found to be "innocent." So how do you execute protesters for saying he isn't?

glorydaz

You are aware that this thread is about Nick wanting to kill all the proresters for false witnessing, right?

We are not debating the case, we are debating the witnesses.

Nick wants to kill all the "proresters"?

That Nick is sooooooo bad. What shall we do with him? :rotfl:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
You are an idiot and the world is dumber because of your existence.
Yet another example of a conservative reverting to "verbal abuse" because someone has the audacity to disagree with them.

Obviously "Nick M" lacks either the intellectual ability or is just too lazy to make to make the necessary effort, or both, to debate this topic on its merits!

Last edited:

zoo22

How many of the thousands of protesters would be executed? All of them? What's the method?

The NY protesters too?

ferguson-protest-nationwide-new-york-2.jpg

Maybe mowing them down en masse would be the most efficient.

Christian Liberty

16 If a false witness rises against any man to testify against him of wrongdoing, 17 then both men in the controversy shall stand before the Lord, before the priests and the judges who serve in those days. 18 And the judges shall make careful inquiry, and indeed, if the witness is a false witness, who has testified falsely against his brother, 19 then you shall do to him as he thought to have done to his brother; so you shall put away the evil from among you.

His hands were not up. So all who display it are knowingly falsely accusing the officer of murder. Your thoughts? Do you reject God's commands about how serious false witness is?

How do you know his hands weren't up? How do you know the protesters know that?

Mind you, I'm not really jumping on this case. Heck, Christopher Cantwell didn't even jump on this one and Cantwell is way more anti-cop than I am (google his views if you're curious, I will not post them here as I would not get away with it on this website.) This was very likely a race-baiting case from the beginning. Those of us who dislike the police have better ones to go with.

But, do you really know what happened? I don't think anyone does except Darren Wilson, who may or may not be lying about it. We don't know.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How many of the thousands of protesters would be executed? All of them? What's the method?

If they falsely accuse somebody of murder, yes. This means they are wrong and they know they are wrong. The stupid ones can just live on your street.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How do you know his hands weren't up?

Because his friends saw him charge, and the forensic evidence matches that and the testimony of the officer.

How do you know the protesters know that?

I am talking about those that claim the officer stood over him and shot him. Or lied saying he put his hands up and said "don't shoot". Or said he was running away and Wilson shot him.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
16 If a false witness rises against any man to testify against him of wrongdoing, 17 then both men in the controversy shall stand before the Lord, before the priests and the judges who serve in those days. 18 And the judges shall make careful inquiry, and indeed, if the witness is a false witness, who has testified falsely against his brother, 19 then you shall do to him as he thought to have done to his brother; so you shall put away the evil from among you.

His hands were not up. So all who display it are knowingly falsely accusing the officer of murder. Your thoughts? Do you reject God's commands about how serious false witness is?

As far as Jesus judging: "Who made ME a judge?"

The temple curtain which separated the people from the Presence of God and the priests was torn in two at the moment of Jesus's death.
No more priests, no more religion, no more mediation needed between humankind and the Lord.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The temple curtain which separated the people from the Presence of God and the priests was torn in two at the moment of Jesus's death.
No more priests, no more religion, no more mediation needed between humankind and the Lord.

That has nothing to do with justice on earth while you are here.