Status
Not open for further replies.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
My hair is not grey, it is white. But I do ok for 82. I take care of my own apartment, mow the lawn, chase my lady friend around, drive all over the hills.

And I think for myself. I am independent. For now anyway.

That verse isn't about hair, you fool.

It's about wisdom. You lack it. Your comment shows that.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
For You JR

1Ti_5:17 Let the elders that rule well be counted worthy of double honour, especially they who labour in the word and doctrine.

You aren't an elder on TOL. You're just a heretic who thinks God has spoken to him.

MennoSota

My hair is not grey, it is white. But I do ok for 82. I take care of my own apartment, mow the lawn, chase my lady friend around, drive all over the hills.

And I think for myself. I am independent. For now anyway.
82, it's not long before you die in your sins. It will be a tragic day when God damns you to hell because He never knew you.
May God break your stubborn heart before it's too late.

keypurr

That verse isn't about hair, you fool.

It's about wisdom. You lack it. Your comment shows that.

You shall know them by their fruits. That says it all JR.

I know that my level of wisdom is more than most. But my level of education is not.

But my 138 IQ makes up for that.

I will pray for more wisdom tonight, you should pray also to learn to respect other people who disagree with you and maybe did not get the advantage of Mommy and Daddy sending them off to college. At 18 I was in the Navy sending my paycheck home for my Mom to pay the bills with. I got a feeling you know nothing about things like that.

keypurr

82, it's not long before you die in your sins. It will be a tragic day when God damns you to hell because He never knew you.
May God break your stubborn heart before it's too late.

Your a misguided person for saying that. God is calling you to come into the light.

YOU ARE THE CHURCH, NOT JUST SOME PLACE TO GO. In your case, I am not to sure.

keypurr

You aren't an elder on TOL. You're just a heretic who thinks God has spoken to him.

I did not see the TOL name in the verse. It just said Elders.

How would YOU know if God did enlighten me or not? Can you read my mind? Were you there?

You just throw out your dribble without facts.

You do not worship in the spirit, do you?

MennoSota

You shall know them by their fruits. That says it all JR.

I know that my level of wisdom is more than most. But my level of education is not.

But my 138 IQ makes up for that.

I will pray for more wisdom tonight, you should pray also to learn to respect other people who disagree with you and maybe did not get the advantage of Mommy and Daddy sending them off to college. At 18 I was in the Navy sending my paycheck home for my Mom to pay the bills with. I got a feeling you know nothing about things like that.
This has nothing to do with Jesus being God.
God Sovereignly placed each of us in the families he chose. God caused us to have or have not by His Sovereign choice. Each of us are still responsible for our actions. God will declare us all guilty for our actions. Our only hope will be whether or not God chooses to pardon us because Jesus atoning sacrifice paid for our sins. Has God chosen to pardon you, even though you deny God the Son? Are you found in Christ, God the Son, or are you dead in your trespasses and sins? The evidence at this time reveals your heart is dead in sin. This is not good. May God radically change your path and open your eyes before you fall justly into hell.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I did not see the TOL name in the verse. It just said Elders.

It says, if you would pay attention, "elders that rule."

How would YOU know if God did enlighten me or not? Can you read my mind? Were you there?

Because I know that God has been silent for the past 2000 years (roughly).

Tell me something, Keyps. If God revealed this to you, why did he not reveal it to everyone (that is, all Christians)? Why only you? If it were truly from God, wouldn't He reveal it to all His followers?

This is how I know your claim is just another "holier than thou," and not a statement of fact.

You just throw out your dribble without facts.

Reverting to insults means nothing to me, Keypurr. It just shows that you can't answer my points without reverting to the same old mantra you repeat again and again.

You do not worship in the spirit, do you?

Keypurr, if Jesus is not God, but merely a man, and Jesus died on the cross to save mankind, then why does Psalm 49:7-9, 15 say that no man can give his life for another, and that only God will save?

keypurr

This has nothing to do with Jesus being God.
God Sovereignly placed each of us in the families he chose. God caused us to have or have not by His Sovereign choice. Each of us are still responsible for our actions. God will declare us all guilty for our actions. Our only hope will be whether or not God chooses to pardon us because Jesus atoning sacrifice paid for our sins. Has God chosen to pardon you, even though you deny God the Son? Are you found in Christ, God the Son, or are you dead in your trespasses and sins? The evidence at this time reveals your heart is dead in sin. This is not good. May God radically change your path and open your eyes before you fall justly into hell.

Show. Me in scripture the words "God the Son".

You will only find the son of God friend.
God the son is man made, not in the Bible.

Peace

keypurr

It says, if you would pay attention, "elders that rule."

Because I know that God has been silent for the past 2000 years (roughly).

Tell me something, Keyps. If God revealed this to you, why did he not reveal it to everyone (that is, all Christians)? Why only you? If it were truly from God, wouldn't He reveal it to all His followers?

This is how I know your claim is just another "holier than thou," and not a statement of fact.

Reverting to insults means nothing to me, Keypurr. It just shows that you can't answer my points without reverting to the same old mantra you repeat again and again.

Keypurr, if Jesus is not God, but merely a man, and Jesus died on the cross to save mankind, then why does Psalm 49:7-9, 15 say that no man can give his life for another, and that only God will save?

I guess you did not wish to look at some notes I posted.
If the Holy Spirit is not active in this day and age there is no hope for mankind.
I believe the insults started with you.
Like fool, heretic, stupid, ect.
Have you ever got a letter from Sherman on that?

Peace

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I guess you did not wish to look at some notes I posted.

You're right. I don't.

If the Holy Spirit is not active in this day and age there is no hope for mankind.

So you equate the Holy Spirit with God?

Fascinating.

I believe the insults started with you.
Like fool, heretic, stupid, ect.
Have you ever got a letter from Sherman on that?

Peace

:mock: Heretikeypurr.

MennoSota

Show. Me in scripture the words "God the Son".

You will only find the son of God friend.
God the son is man made, not in the Bible.

Peace
LOL, Your like an atheist coming up with all types of parameters required before you believe.
Jesus says he "I am." God told Moses he is "I am." The Jews picked up stones to kill Jesus when he declared himself to be God.
Your denial is obvious. You will die in your sins if you keep on your current path. May God radically stop your path toward hell.

keypurr

LOL, Your like an atheist coming up with all types of parameters required before you believe.
Jesus says he "I am." God told Moses he is "I am." The Jews picked up stones to kill Jesus when he declared himself to be God.
Your denial is obvious. You will die in your sins if you keep on your current path. May God radically stop your path toward hell.
Unlike you, I don't sit and soak in the fables of traditions. I prove all things in a reasonable study of his words.

Jesus never said or implied that he was God.

He spoke the words of his God for us to hear.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.