God is Jesus vs. Jesus is God

Status
Not open for further replies.

keypurr

keypops...

Please share with us the latest and greatest revelation that God has personally shared with YOU...

I have, but your mind can not digest it.

Your in the wrong IN GROUP Apple7.

You need to go to the sheep gate.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I have, but your mind can not digest it.

Your in the wrong IN GROUP Apple7.

You need to go to the sheep gate.
Hey, Pops, you know what God says to do to those who falsely say that what they teach is from God?

He says to execute them. Now, unfortunately, this isn't ancient Israel, but I think [MENTION=595]Knight[/MENTION] or [MENTION=12969]Sherman[/MENTION] could do the next best thing and ban you for blasphemy against God...

keypurr

Hey, Pops, you know what God says to do to those who falsely say that what they teach is from God?

He says to execute them. Now, unfortunately, this isn't ancient Israel, but I think [MENTION=595]Knight[/MENTION] or [MENTION=12969]Sherman[/MENTION] could do the next best thing and ban you for blasphemy against God...

Show me I am guilty. Are you doing the judging for the Lord now?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Show me I am guilty. Are you doing the judging for the Lord now?
You've shown it yourself, through your claim that God revealed what you believe to you.

And don't change the subject you heretic.

keypurr

Now we know who squeals when he is disagreed with. Is this a den of vipers?

keypurr

You've shown it yourself, through your claim that God revealed what you believe to you.

And don't change the subject you heretic.

So its not ok to be spirit driven?

If your not spirit driven then the spirit is not in you.

For me to live is Christ and to die is gain.

drbrumley

So you really do not believe that the Holy Spirit is active today to bring light to us?

I seem to remember Jesus telling Peter that the spirit informed Peter that Jesus was the son of God.

Maybe the HS got tired and quit his job.

Way to read something into what I didn't say. :up:

keypurr

Joh 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
Joh 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
Joh 4:25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.
Joh 4:26 Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.

keypurr

well I hate to break it to you, but if you're a Christian, you're not Spiritual Israel.

Disagree. He who is in me is stronger than he who is in the world.

Put on the armor of God and display your faith in him who died for your sins.

Status
Not open for further replies.