ECT Gifts of the Spirit

john w

Hall of Fame
It is obvious he did a massive cut and paste job because of mid-sentence paragraph breaks.

And it is obvious you are a slanderer, and a fake, an actor.

Our nice, sweetie, "Ry," on another thread, as all good, loving, "Christians," do, writes, and pleads, feigning he is just a lovey, dovey kinda guy:

"I am always constantly learning, and I know that I will never reach a point where I have plateaued in knowledge where I have left nothing to be unexamined. I learned something new today:

What I learned deals with Psalm 119, the largest chapter in the Bible with 176 verses. It is basically common knowledge that the author runs the gamut of the Hebrew alphabet through the course of the psalm. However, I never once realized that every single verse contains a word/idea that is synonymous to God's words, law, commands, precepts, etc. A mentioning of God's word or something synonymous to such is present in every one of the 176 verses. This may be common knowledge for a lot of you, but it is times like these that I absolutely love. I have learned something new and I feel like a little kid in a candy shop with a big smile on my face. I wonder if I would be able to create 176 verses of praise for God's word? Pretty amazing.

I know there has been a ton of bickering on this forum lately and I have been included in it, but can we have one thread where we all come together with no tension and fights and just express fresh insights that we learn throughout the day when we uncover something new in God's Word?

If you've learned something new today about the God we serve, go ahead and share and maybe you'll be uncovering some brand new piece of knowledge for someone else."-Ry

The above "What I learned deals with Psalm 119...." blah blah blah is spam/copynpaste from someone else. Fess up, Ry dude. I saw that years ago, when you were most probably doing drugs..

"I know there has been a ton of bickering on this forum lately and I have been included in it, but can we have one thread where we all come together with no tension and fights and just express fresh insights that we learn throughout the day when we uncover something new in God's Word?"-Ry

Sure, Ry-whited wall. We've learned you are an actor. The Academy Awards are upcoming. Looks like you are practicing.

john w

Hall of Fame
Benny is not representative of classical, biblical Pentecostalism.

Can someone find out where johnw is cutting and pasting from?

Clown. Doing what your father taught you, son of the serpent. You spam/copynpaste word for word from your authority, your stack of commentaries, man worshiping, Bible rejecting, Christ rejecting humanist.

Joke. Con "man."

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
AOG does not condone Benny nor his teachings when they are contrary to Scripture. Jimmy Swaggart and Jim Baker were also AOG decades ago, but were disciplined and rejected for deviating from sound belief and practice. Go find another straw man to attack.

:deadhorse:

Strawman? I don't think you even know what it means. I was going to throw Swaggart under the buss, but decided not to do it. I don't want to do what he does too much. Boast in the flesh. Just like you.

Ryan Collins

And it is obvious you are a slanderer, and a fake, an actor.

Our nice, sweetie, "Ry," on another thread, as all good, loving, "Christians," do, writes, and pleads, feigning he is just a lovey, dovey kinda guy:

"I am always constantly learning, and I know that I will never reach a point where I have plateaued in knowledge where I have left nothing to be unexamined. I learned something new today:

What I learned deals with Psalm 119, the largest chapter in the Bible with 176 verses. It is basically common knowledge that the author runs the gamut of the Hebrew alphabet through the course of the psalm. However, I never once realized that every single verse contains a word/idea that is synonymous to God's words, law, commands, precepts, etc. A mentioning of God's word or something synonymous to such is present in every one of the 176 verses. This may be common knowledge for a lot of you, but it is times like these that I absolutely love. I have learned something new and I feel like a little kid in a candy shop with a big smile on my face. I wonder if I would be able to create 176 verses of praise for God's word? Pretty amazing.

I know there has been a ton of bickering on this forum lately and I have been included in it, but can we have one thread where we all come together with no tension and fights and just express fresh insights that we learn throughout the day when we uncover something new in God's Word?

If you've learned something new today about the God we serve, go ahead and share and maybe you'll be uncovering some brand new piece of knowledge for someone else."-Ry

The above "What I learned deals with Psalm 119...." blah blah blah is spam/copynpaste from someone else. Fess up, Ry dude. I saw that years ago, when you were most probably doing drugs..

"I know there has been a ton of bickering on this forum lately and I have been included in it, but can we have one thread where we all come together with no tension and fights and just express fresh insights that we learn throughout the day when we uncover something new in God's Word?"-Ry

Sure, Ry-whited wall. We've learned you are an actor. The Academy Awards are upcoming. Looks like you are practicing.
You must've missed the part where I gave you credit for your own work saying it was authentic, John M. Whalen. And I'm sorry I was not as quick to catch-on to Psalm 119. Such a buzz kill...

graceandpeace

Really?
Gal. 1:6-9

6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

7Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

8But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed

You made that up. Even an angel is not exempt.

It means let him be 'cut off'...but, Jesus said this about when that would happen:

Math 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Do you know why Jesus said to let them both grow together?

Because of this:

1 cor 4:5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.

You are not God and you do not have the right to judge a 'heart'..of a man.

Only God knows whom are truly His; or not.

You judge by the flesh; by your outward, doctrines of men.

Christ judges righteouss judgement.

graceandpeace

Ryan:

Good luck with that one....*wink*:)

john w

Hall of Fame
John,

You are the thief and robber.

Christ took the Kingdom away from the Jews and gave it to a nation who would bring forth the fruits of it, but you want to take it away from the new nation in Christ of both Jew and Gentile and give it back to the Jews.

God destroyed the sinners of the old nations of Judah and Israel and He will destroy the sinners of the churches (like you) as well.

LA.
Translation: The body of Christ is a nation.

You made that up.

Get saved.

john w

Hall of Fame
You must've missed the part where I gave you credit for your own work saying it was authentic, John M. Whalen. And I'm sorry I was not as quick to catch-on to Psalm 119. Such a buzz kill...

“AKA, Plagiarism. It is fairly easy to know if it is John's original work or someone else…. It is obvious he did a massive cut and paste job because of mid-sentence paragraph breaks….. So far, I've found that he copied and pasted from a post by a John M. Whalen from worthychristianforums.com which I am assuming is him. More investigative work to come...EDIT: Looks like its authentic work."-Ry dude

Spin, tap dancing, disingenuous doing the hokey pokey...

What happened to that "It is obvious" jazz, "dude?"

How about I say that "it is obvious" that your wife/girlfriend is a prostitute in a book/article/post/newspaper, and write elsewhere that she is not. You OK with that?

I thought so. Phony. Take a bow with this feigned "sweet spirit of the lowly Galilean fisherman" false front. Yes, "it is obvious" what your motives are, actor, and what is "missing" here-honesty, as you try to impress people with how "nice" and "sweet" a "christian you are." Face you...defiled, seared conscience, and all.

john w

Hall of Fame
scripture?

Your standard one liner, kid. Does not work with me. Scripture that states the gospel of the kingdom=1 Cor. 15:1-4. Scripture that states that there has always been just one "the" temple, just one "the" church, just one "the" earth, just one "the" baptism, and just one "the" gospel...............?

You made that up, thief, robber.

john w

Hall of Fame
It means let him be 'cut off'...but, Jesus said this about when that would happen:

Math 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Because of this:

1 cor 4:5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.

Nope. You made that up, and spun it. .

"8But Elymas the sorcerer (for so is his name by interpretation) withstood them, seeking to turn away the deputy from the faith.

9Then Saul, (who also is called Paul,) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes on him.

10And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?

Romans 10:
1Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.

2For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.

3For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

4For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

So, in order for a believer to have a "heart's desire," tears, grief, pain... regarding someone's spiritual state, and in order to desire and pray for the salvation of someone, that believer has to first make a what? Yes, a judgment. That believer must first judge that the one whose salvation he desires and prays for is lost. Therefore, when Paul makes the statement that he desires and prays for the salvation of Israel, he is making a judgmental statement. He is judging Israel to be lost. Now those who say that they can't judge the hearts of anyone, can't pray for the salvation of anyone, like our brat GP, can they? Those who say that it's mean and unloving to judge anyone to be lost, have to say that it's mean and unloving to DESIRE the salvation of anyone, since to desire the salvation of someone, is to judge that person to be lost! What GP calls call hate, I call love. And what GP calls love, I call hate. It is actually hatred not to judge these people to be lost.

That is GP-face you.

You made that up.

"You are not God and you do not have the right to judge a 'heart'..of a man."-brat

I am commanded, by the book, to call a spade a spade, as Paul did. You reject that, which testifies that you have no reason to be here, but to sit in the bleachers, let the wolves devour the sheep, and be a "nice, sweet, caring" "christian," not wanting to call a wolf a wolf.

=Spineless, without vertebrae/backbone. Sit in the fox hole, brat. Just stay out of the way of the soldiers. War is rough. It's a rough book.

"You judge by the flesh; by your outward, doctrines of men."-GP

One of the wicked brats standard, shut down closes, her "Hail Mary." Impressive.

"You are not God and you do not have the right to judge a 'heart'..of a man."-GP

You have no right to make the assessment/judgment of my heart, by asserting, pounding the table, as usual, with this "You judge by the flesh; by your outward, doctrines of men."

So there. Self refuting "argument."

A fascinating clinic on the mental state of this GP brat-log in, go insane.

"doctrines of men"-GP

As opposed to your doctrines of women. aliens, or God? Prove that you have the "doctrines of God," and not men. God spoke to you in a dream? Well? I thought so.

Funny, silly girl. Pathetic.

john w

Hall of Fame

Because of this:

You are not God and you do not have the right to judge a 'heart'..of a man."-GP

Who is he talking to here, GP? Saints-"brethren"(1 Cor 4:6)-those already saved.. The topic is not judging as pertaining to salvation, but the topic is stewardship, ministry, and being faithful to it, and rewards.. And the context surrounding this chapter? -Paul was being questioned about the credibility of his apostleship, and his teaching-1 Cor. 4:3,4.

And verse 5 is talking about the judgment seat of Christ, which Paul alluded to elsewhere, the "reward ceremonies" for those saved-the emphasis in this passage is upon the rewards to be given out-who will receive such awards, and why. 1 Cor. 4 has NADA to do with judgment as to salvation.

1 Cor. 4:
1Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God.

2Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful.

3But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man's judgment: yea, I judge not mine own self.

4For I know nothing by myself; yet am I not hereby justified: but he that judgeth me is the Lord.

5Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.

6And these things, brethren,..."

Ryan Collins

“AKA, Plagiarism. It is fairly easy to know if it is John's original work or someone else…. It is obvious he did a massive cut and paste job because of mid-sentence paragraph breaks….. So far, I've found that he copied and pasted from a post by a John M. Whalen from worthychristianforums.com which I am assuming is him. More investigative work to come...EDIT: Looks like its authentic work."-Ry dude

Spin, tap dancing, disingenuous doing the hokey pokey...

What happened to that "It is obvious" jazz, "dude?"

How about I say that "it is obvious" that your wife/girlfriend is a prostitute in a book/article/post/newspaper, and write elsewhere that she is not. You OK with that?

I thought so. Phony. Take a bow with this feigned "sweet spirit of the lowly Galilean fisherman" false front. Yes, "it is obvious" what your motives are, actor, and what is "missing" here-honesty, as you try to impress people with how "nice" and "sweet" a "christian you are." Face you...defiled, seared conscience, and all.
It is obvious you did a copy and paste job because of the paragraph breaks, yet I continued to give you credit for your work saying you copied and pasted your own work from a different forum. Sheesh, relax guy.

john w

Hall of Fame
It is obvious you did a copy and paste job because of the paragraph breaks, yet I continued to give you credit for your work saying you copied and pasted your own work from a different forum. Sheesh, relax guy.

So, were you lying then, or now?

Save the spin, back tracking, and pulling rabbits out of the hat, "dude." You are a phony. My evidence? The above.

"Sheesh, relax guy"-Ry "dude"

You are lost, and "it is obvious" that you relax by smoking weed, "dude."

I may put out a retraction at a later date. So there. You taught me that. I learned that from you.

And relax about me calling your wife/girl friend a prostitute, "dude." Can you dig it?

godrulz

Hall of Fame

Perhaps he plagiarized to write the other forum stuff. I see no evidence that he could put together a cogent post without stealing from another source. There are MAD websites he could easily cut and paste from.

Innocent until proven guilty though (I thought someone did bust him in the past, but I cannot remember for sure).

graceandpeace

Your standard one liner, kid. Does not work with me. Scripture that states the gospel of the kingdom=1 Cor. 15:1-4. Scripture that states that there has always been just one "the" temple, just one "the" church, just one "the" earth, just one "the" baptism, and just one "the" gospel...............?

You made that up, thief, robber.

Still no scripture that shows you could be justified OUTside of the new covenant given to the jew first; Jesus blood covenant.