Status
Not open for further replies.

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Gerald

You misspelled "is great fun to watch"... ;) :chuckle:
Which encourages cheating. Your point? :angel:

Uhh....I think you are missing the point of this thread. Thanks for being a spel checker though.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Knight said:
OK... every now and then we all need to be personally insulted and or mocked. In this thread you can come in and make a statement and I or the other TOL mod's and admin's will be glad to personally insult and or mock you.

After you are "smacked" you will feel a large sense of relief and you will most likely have a much better day. Everyone needs a good slap in the face now and then and that is what we are here for.

Most likely you deserve it anyway so you may as well come in here and get what you deserve.

RULES:
Only TruthSmack mod's or admin's will be allowed to hurl insults. (this thread only)

How do you initiate a smackin'???
Just come to this thread and make any statement you like. We will do our best to respond with an appropriate insult.
Now I can hurl insults too. :banana:

Lucky

Hall of Fame
kmoney said:
Hi Lackey!
What's up you queer looking, Ambercrummy and Stench wearing, metero, mamby pamby, Old Testament God hating, spineless, brainless, limp-wristed gay wannabe! :wave:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Lucky said:
What's up you queer looking, Ambercrummy and Stench wearing, metero, mamby pamby, Old Testament God hating, spineless, brainless, limp-wristed gay wannabe! :wave:
:taoist: You don't play nice!! :taoist:

docrob57

Predestination was predestined from the beginining of Creation. Accordingly, all things likely to be predestined are otherwise unlikely not to be.

Here is a syllogism:

Nothing can happen unless it was predestined.
Something happened.
Therefore, something was predestined.

Mr. 5020

Ninjashadow said:
I give you a 2 out of 10 on that one. It was kind of lame. I expect better from you Knight. Let's try this again.

Hockey is a good sport.
Hockey? A sport??? :ha:

Hockey is an outlet for in-the-closet homos who don't want to figure skate.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
docrob57 said:
Predestination was predestined from the beginining of Creation. Accordingly, all things likely to be predestined are otherwise unlikely not to be.

Here is a syllogism:

Nothing can happen unless it was predestined.
Something happened.
Therefore, something was predestined.
Hey Boogers for Brains, what kind of maggot-infested rotten baloney is that spewing out of your deformed sorry excuse for a head?

:devil:

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
kmoney said:
:crackup:

great line Vanquero!

lol, thanks, LA was having a bad day. Was just trying to cheer him up. :)

added in edit, oooops, I went and posted here, guess that opens me up to get smacked. :doh:

allsmiles

Knight said:
OK... every now and then we all need to be personally insulted and or mocked. In this thread you can come in and make a statement and I or the other TOL mod's and admin's will be glad to personally insult and or mock you.

After you are "smacked" you will feel a large sense of relief and you will most likely have a much better day. Everyone needs a good slap in the face now and then and that is what we are here for.

Most likely you deserve it anyway so you may as well come in here and get what you deserve.

RULES:
Only TruthSmack mod's or admin's will be allowed to hurl insults. (this thread only)

How do you initiate a smackin'???
Just come to this thread and make any statement you like. We will do our best to respond with an appropriate insult.

be prepared to have smack both of my cheeks;) i have a tendency to turn them from time to time:chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.