Get smacked today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
OK... every now and then we all need to be personally insulted and or mocked. In this thread you can come in and make a statement and I or the other TOL mod's and admin's will be glad to personally insult and or mock you.

After you are "smacked" you will feel a large sense of relief and you will most likely have a much better day. Everyone needs a good slap in the face now and then and that is what we are here for.

Most likely you deserve it anyway so you may as well come in here and get what you deserve.

RULES:
Only TruthSmack mod's or admin's will be allowed to hurl insults. (this thread only)

How do you initiate a smackin'???
Just come to this thread and make any statement you like. We will do our best to respond with an appropriate insult.

Sozo

I'm not scared... because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it... people like me!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
OK... this is harder than I thought it would be.

I have a hard time insulting the guys I really like.

Gerald? Wickwomen? granite? Where are you when I need you?

the Sibbie

Hey! I need smacked...someone please help! I was heating a pot of water and forgot about it until I smelled a horrible smoky smell! The pot wasn't on fire, but it sure was smoldering! :shocked: I had to open a bunch of windows because the smell of the plastic handle on the lid was so toxic smelling (and partially melted)! I'm such a bad girl!!!

Ecumenicist

When I read the subject. I thought you were offering free kisses...

(Sure, I'm rushing to your rescue. Wait, let me assume the position,
bent over, big smile, go ahead and kiss away!)

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Originally posted by Knight

What?

I already showed up.

C'mon, do your worst!

philosophizer

Just look at my avatar, feel the inane, Barneyesque "love" flowing from it, and do your worste. :D

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Get smacked today.

Originally posted by Gerald

"I exist."

(That should stir the pot quite nicely...) :chuckle:
You're stretching credibility beyond it's breaking point by referring to yourself as a man, you pitiful pimple-popping putrid pile of prepubescent puke! Calling you a pea brain would be an insult to peas, you jellyfish-sucking mental midget. What makes you such an idiot?

Granite

Hall of Fame

I finally made one of Knight's short lists.

Do your worst, my good man!:D

the Sibbie

Get smacked today.

You're stretching credibility beyond it's breaking point by referring to yourself as a man, you pitiful pimple-popping putrid pile of prepubescent puke! Calling you a pea brain would be an insult to peas, you jellyfish-sucking mental midget. What makes you such an idiot?
:shocked: Knight, I didn't know you had it in you?! :darwinsm:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Dave Miller

When I read the subject. I thought you were offering free kisses...

(Sure, I'm rushing to your rescue. Wait, let me assume the position,
bent over, big smile, go ahead and kiss away!)
You should face legal action for your attempt to impersonate a man, you ridiculous little mascara face-painted Jerk-In-The-Box. All left-wingers are chronic alcoholics who molest small animals, and wear fish-net tights while singing Elton John songs. Now, my little limp wristed hermit, do me a favor and place yourself in front of a falling boulder.

On Fire

Get smacked today.

Wow. That was good.

No smack for me, thanks.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by the Sibbie

Hey! I need smacked...someone please help! I was heating a pot of water and forgot about it until I smelled a horrible smoky smell! The pot wasn't on fire, but it sure was smoldering! :shocked: I had to open a bunch of windows because the smell of the plastic handle on the lid was so toxic smelling (and partially melted)! I'm such a bad girl!!!
What were you thinking?!! You're nothing more than a..... er....

Turbo, why don't you take this one. :eek:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by granite1010

I finally made one of Knight's short lists.

Do your worst, my good man!:D
Did your mother leave you in the dryer too long when you were a kid, you little tap-dancing Leprechaun in a pink wig? Be careful you don't bump your head on the door handle on the way out. If you turned sideways and stuck out your tongue, people would think you're a zipper, you flaming retard.

Status
Not open for further replies.