Get smacked today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wickwoman

Originally posted by Dave Miller

Amish actually are flower children, in conservative dress...

pacifists, living off the land, all - like - natural, you know?

Its good stuff...

Well, minus the free love and drugs.

Disclaimer: Wickwoman does not in any way, shape or form condone the use or drugs. Or free love that matter, people should have to pay for that.

Redfin

Originally posted by wickwoman

"And all this time I thought I was just being sweet for no reason. Will I still gain merit if I continue to be sweet now that I know I will get a reward?"

Originally posted by wickwoman

"Redfin:

You seem a little obsessed with the sexual practices of others. Have a few lingering dark unrealized fantasies? It's not nice to peek into the bedrooms of others. Not enough excitement of your own?"

LINK

No reward for you! :chuckle:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by ninjashadow

:BRAVO: I can get my fix in!!! Come mod's and admins, give me your best shots (that's plural folks).
Make some sort of statement on a topic so we have some material to SMACK you with!

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I'm still waiting and it's not good business to keep customers waiting.

I'm afraid you're not getting one out of me, Ninja. I've had second thoughts now that I've gone back and looked at some of Knight's masterpieces. I'm afraid I simply cannot hold a candle to his brilliance.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

The sky is blue.
The sky is blue?

The sky is blue????

Is that the best you can do? What kind of a flaming retard are you anyway? When God was handing out brains where you out to lunch? Or did you think He said "stains" and you replied "no thanks, no stains for me".

Come on you molehill of wit, you are going to have to do better than this!

p.s. J/K - you know we love ya!

Ninjashadow

I give you a 2 out of 10 on that one. It was kind of lame. I expect better from you Knight. Let's try this again.

Hockey is a good sport.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Knight

Get smacked today.

You're stretching credibility beyond it's breaking point by referring to yourself as a man, you pitiful pimple-popping putrid pile of prepubescent puke! Calling you a pea brain would be an insult to peas, you jellyfish-sucking mental midget. What makes you such an idiot?
Ma-a-a-aster! :bow:

julie21

C'mon Frank...just 'cos you can't get 'smacked' by Halle Berry...now youv'e gone to lookin' for the easy fix...for Knight to fulfil that empty need in your life!...SHAME FRANK!SHAME!:chuckle:

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by julie21

C'mon Frank...just 'cos you can't get 'smacked' by Halle Berry...now youv'e gone to lookin' for the easy fix...for Knight to fulfil that empty need in your life!...SHAME FRANK!SHAME!:chuckle:
:darwinsm: I acknowledge :knight: as a Master of Alliterative Insult. He earned it fair and square.

Empty needs in my life? :nono: I'm sure if Halle is unavailable, there are exceptionally suitable alternatives. :devil:

Ninjashadow

Knight has yet to impress me. I've been waiting for him to intelligently "smack" me and he has yet to do it. Come on Knight, I know you can do better!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

I give you a 2 out of 10 on that one. It was kind of lame. I expect better from you Knight. Let's try this again.

Hockey is a good sport.
Hockey is a "good" sport????

Hockey is a great sport...... you tree hugging, limp wristed, granola eating, welfare collecting, soccer loving pile of waste. Any lame-wad who doesn't realize that hockey is the supreme team sport obviously has some sort of severe learning disability or is gay, I am guessing you are the latter. :flamer:

Ninjashadow

I'm going to give you an easy one an we can get you into practice. All this talk of fellowship week, I think, has taken away your mean spirit. So, here goes.

I am a liberal.

Status
Not open for further replies.