gay little rep comments from gay little people

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
A whole page of neg rep...Yes she asked for this one. That is why the report isn't going to get any action.

Neg rep is a waste of time. It really isn't going to lower resodko's rep any.

No Inzl, I didn't "ask" for it. He gets negged for saying stuff that's low and trollish, and the neg reps he receives are the result of his behavior, not the cause of it. He alone is the cause of his behavior. And if he makes a low comment to me or someone else, I'm going to give him a neg rep. I'm using a forum option that's provided to us members which allows us to show disapproval for posts, and if we weren't meant to use it, it wouldn't be available to us. I didn't use that option for a long time, and now I do.

Arthur Brain

A whole page of neg rep...Yes she asked for this one. That is why the report isn't going to get any action.

Neg rep is a waste of time. It really isn't going to lower resodko's rep any.

http://www.theologyonline.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

How did anna "ask" for the 'gay' slur? Is that the extent of appropriate "Christian insult" for someone who is simply sick and tired of a bona fide troll who acts like a complete jerk the vast majority of the time and merely spams up the place?

How in blazes can he have an 'entire page' of neg rep from anna unless you're just singling them out somehow in order to exaggerate? Heck, if I neg repped on here he'd have had tons, and that was before I realized it was better just to ignore the attention seeking little crank...

The guy is a knob, and you've just given him an infraction recently for being a PM pest so you should know his MO by now Inzl.

Last edited:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
How did anna "ask" for the 'gay' slur? Is that the extent of appropriate "Christian insult" for someone who is simply sick and tired of a bona fide troll who acts like a complete jerk the vast majority of the time and merely spams up the place?

How in blazes can he have an 'entire page' of neg rep from anna unless you're just singling them out somehow in order to exaggerate? Heck, if I neg repped on here he'd have had tons, and that was before I realized it was better just to ignore the attention seeking little crank...

The guy is a knob, and you've just given him an infraction recently for being a PM pest so you should know his MO by now Inzl.

sod's a bully, and bullies dish it out but they can't handle it when someone stands up to them, as this thread of his shows. I've put up with him handing me his crap for years now, and after a long practice of not using neg rep, I decided to let him know what I thought of his posts to me and to others, since I'm only one of a number of people he trolls.

So let's see... If sod's been keeping good track, I count about 14 neg reps I've given him over the past three weeks, and in three weeks he's made well over 600 posts. I guess I wasn't as efficient as I thought I was, since that's a pretty insignificant neg rep to post count ratio. He earned a better showing from me than he got. But it certainly doesn't seem to me that he could have 25 straight neg reps from me on his page right now, which would constitute "a whole page." His count was that off? No pos rep from anyone mixed in there? Wow.

Oh well. This has inspired me to come to his thread and post his comments that earn neg rep from me.

I'll start with this one:

ever think about getting a real job?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
sod's a bully, and bullies dish it out but they can't handle it when someone stands up to them, as this thread of his shows. I've put up with him handing me his crap for years now, and after a long practice of not using neg rep, I decided to let him know what I thought of his posts to me and to others, since I'm only one of a number of people he trolls.

So let's see... If sod's been keeping good track, I count about 14 neg reps I've given him over the past three weeks, and in three weeks he's made well over 600 posts. I guess I wasn't as efficient as I thought I was, since that's a pretty insignificant neg rep to post count ratio. He earned a better showing from me than he got. But it certainly doesn't seem to me that he could have 25 straight neg reps from me on his page right now, which would constitute "a whole page." His count was that off? No pos rep from anyone mixed in there? Wow.

Oh well. This has inspired me to come to his thread and post his comments that earn neg rep from me.

I'll start with this one:

Exactly ... which is why I have put him on ignore, and I suggest that you and several others do as well.

bybee

awwww, ain't that cute? :chuckle:

i just love it when senile old folks think they're still relevant

Indeed... Careful folks, this particular reptilian entity is very protean going and coming under various personas all aspiring to cogency and wit. Clearly it is a toothless wonder barely comprehensible except when thumping the earth with its' knuckles.
Flapping gums making sound and fury signifying nothing....

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
then why some members reps going down badly? I know mine has been down too. I am getting plenty of pos reps but neg is overpowering it.

I have noticed LA went badly too in the last few months. GM has been giving both of us badly.

Your comment don't make sense.

It shouldn't anymore. Knight has greatly reduced the impact neg rep has, thereby making the hobby of trying to destroy the rep of another member a waste of time. If you see a member with a lot of red bars, that is a left over from the old system.

bybee

It shouldn't anymore. Knight has greatly reduced the impact neg rep has, thereby making the hobby of trying to destroy the rep of another member a waste of time. If yu see a member with a lot of red bars, that is a left over from the old system.

Hi Inzl!
It is always nice to see that what one has posted meets with the approval of someone.
I have issued very few neg reps.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
ewwwww
now i'm getting gay little comments from town
I normally don't participate in your threads, but seeing the timing on this I figured what you were up to.

Sod is talking about a pos rep that I gave him for a contribution to Quixote's that was actually pretty funny. His characterization is peculiar and his attempt to conflate it with neg reps by omitting the nature of it is just more typical Sod.

That said, again, it's a funny bit in Quixote's and worth a look. That sort of regular contribution is welcome, regardless of the source.

:e4e: