gay little rep comments from gay little people

resodko

BANNED
Banned
that's super! :flamer:

Gay-diddy-gay-gay-gay-gay-gay-gay.gif

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
looks like i'll have to resurrect (see what i did there?) this thread - got me another little leg humper gay little friend desperate to get my attention!

everybody please welcome my new gay little friend Queetzle and his gay little rep comments!

Is Rape Always Wrong? November 16th, 2015 08:26 AM Quetzal You are looking more and more like an idiot with each despicable post. Take your ball and go home...

New Study Contradicts... November 17th, 2015 06:02 AM Quetzal You also enjoy a heightened sense of self, you brick.

don't want to overlook Queetzle's gay little Visitor's Message!

Quetzal Throw quite the tantrum when things don't go your way, don't ya? November 12th, 2015 01:42 PM

Last edited:

bybee

looks like i'll have to resurrect (see what i did there?) this thread - got me another little leg humper!

everybody please welcome Queetzal!

You are a vulgar clot!
I am going to forgive this revolting descent into vulgarity on your part this once because I owe it to you for the mistake I made in the last banning incidence.
But if you make this type of comment again I shall surely ban you.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Of course, if you don't like what he does or says, you can just ignore him.
Right?

ok doser

looks like i'll have to resurrect (see what i did there?) this thread - got me another little leg humper gay little friend desperate to get my attention!

everybody please welcome my new gay little friend Queetzle and his gay little rep comments!

Is Rape Always Wrong? November 16th, 2015 08:26 AM Quetzal You are looking more and more like an idiot with each despicable post. Take your ball and go home...

New Study Contradicts... November 17th, 2015 06:02 AM Quetzal You also enjoy a heightened sense of self, you brick.

Quetzal Throw quite the tantrum when things don't go your way, don't ya? November 12th, 2015 01:42 PM

i sincerely apologize

i am sorry queetzle is gayly obsessed with me

ok doser

prompted by his latest gay little Visitor's message:

Quetzal
Today 01:20 PM
Quetzal
Want me to leave you alone? Simple. Go back to the thread where you personally called me out, you know the one. Offer a sincere apology and we are square. Simple, one act of humility.

bybee

This is actually so much better. I never thought that someone as "morally and intellectually superior" as doser could be rattled by a guy who uses a Disney character as an avatar. This is glorious.

He resorts to specious name calling.:DK:
I suppose the view from under a rock is fairly limited?

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
i think the thread title speaks for itself :)
It’s often not easy to stop feeling defensive or angry at other posters who are different theologically or emotionally from us.

There are many ways to respond to and criticize others without giving vent to our more immature behavior. It takes an awareness and lots of practice but I have managed to take on the job. But let my readers beware! I lapse into spiritual pride, adolescent behavior as well as adult sarcasm and cruelty.

When we insult or condemn others, their first reaction is usually to push back. And then the battles begin.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

:think: After reviewing the visitor messages and reps--Quetzel asked for it. If you are going to pick fights, please don't report stuff like this. :rolleyes: