ECT Fundamental question: how can the one David referred to be his son?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dodge

I suppose your theology is right on the money?

My faith is in Jesus not in ism's or myself !

Study and learn about what Jesus taught and requires you can't go wrong learning about , placing your faith in, loving, depending on, and following Jesus, P.J.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
My faith is in Jesus not in ism's or myself !

Study and learn about what Jesus taught and requires you can't go wrong learning about , placing your faith in, loving, depending on, and following Jesus, P.J.

well said, amen:)

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Study and learn about what Jesus taught and requires
Let's grant that you have done that. But of course you still sin.

you can't go wrong learning about , placing your faith in, loving, depending on, and following Jesus
So which one of those does "still sinning" fall under?????

Interplanner

And very important words those are....as are these.

Gal. 1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.​

But Paul never dreamed of saying that was only true to the Galatians and no one else. If you know anything abuot the geography of his letters, you know how much overlap of topic there was. Col is sometimes called the short version or rough draft of Eph, etc.

SaulToPaul 2

But Paul never dreamed of saying that was only true to the Galatians and no one else. If you know anything abuot the geography of his letters, you know how much overlap of topic there was. Col is sometimes called the short version or rough draft of Eph, etc.

The anathema can apply today, but it does not mean that the other gospel was a false one.
It was simply a gospel for someone other than the Galatians.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Gospel of Christ is an everlasting Gospel, not a changeable one to different people.

Rev 14:6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

LA

Interplanner

The Gospel of Christ is an everlasting Gospel, not a changeable one to different people.

Rev 14:6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

LA

If you read the Rev the way they do, you'd be looking for one particular moment X000 years in the future when this preaching would happen, so who know--it's probably yet another gospel from their list of 9. You know, the eternal one can't possibly be the same one as the one in 2 Tim 2--raised from the dead, descendant of David...

SaulToPaul 2

If you read the Rev the way they do, you'd be looking for one particular moment X000 years in the future when this preaching would happen, so who know--it's probably yet another gospel from their list of 9. You know, the eternal one can't possibly be the same one as the one in 2 Tim 2--raised from the dead, descendant of David...

Yep, the angel has not preached the everlasting gospel yet. Believe the book.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Yep, the angel has not preached the everlasting gospel yet. Believe the book.

The Gospel of Jesus Christ is eternal; not subject to chronological times or change.

It is singular, immutable, and alone possesses the power to save.

Status
Not open for further replies.