From the mailbag.

Solly

BANNED
Banned
Thanks DD. that's the main one. there was another, but it was a different topic that went off topic.

Re the 2nd link: I wonder how many of us could pass the consistancy test, if all our posts were pulled together!!

I'm still miffed I never made it into the top 35, or got an email. Ahh well, pass them boots... :(

D

Dee Dee Warren

Re the 2nd link: I wonder how many of us could pass the consistancy test, if all our posts were pulled together!!

Of course no one would pass it one hundred percent. I just found the irony of this one striking that is all since it seemed to almost walk on all fours. There are oftentimes "apparent" inconistencies that disappear when all of the relevant circumstances are brought into focus. And when we see the blatant inconsistencies of others, hopefully it causes us to look in the mirror a bit more closely.

frostmanj

Subscriber
OK, so let me get this straight (cuz I'm easily confused)

First...this guy is mad because he felt abused by Knight?

Second...He doesn't feel people should frequent this board?

So he gets angry when he is excluded from the board?

Heck. Seems like Knight did this guy a favor by banning him.:confused:

FrostmanJ

la rubia

BANNED
Banned
I AM COMING OUT...

I AM COMING OUT...

I have a confession to make... it is I whom Axacta is referring to in his letter.... I am the "lesser light" with the "sychophant behavior"....:cry: I feel so bad. I'm not in any clique, and Axacta hasn't sent me any emails!!!!!
Oh, and the "simple minds" around here that he referred to in a negative way must not be about me, I mean, I LOVED that band in the '80s!:thumb:

novice

Who is the stooge now?
Re: I AM COMING OUT...

Re: I AM COMING OUT...

Originally posted by la rubia
I have a confession to make... it is I whom Axacta is referring to in his letter.... I am the "lesser light" with the "sychophant behavior"....:cry: I feel so bad. I'm not in any clique, and Axacta hasn't sent me any emails!!!!!
Oh, and the "simple minds" around here that he referred to in a negative way must not be about me, I mean, I LOVED that band in the '80s!:thumb:
LOL!!!!

Adam

Hall of Fame
Hmmm, I wonder how I found this thread? I was just directed here by someone, though his name fails me at the moment.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Round 2:

Hello TOL poster,

I just thought you might be interested in how the administrator (Knight) administrates his board. I was banned from TOL four years ago. Sozo recently asked Knight to unban me (which I did not ask Sozo to do), and Knight did. This was a surprise to me because I never expected in a million years he would ever let me back in, but I guess he had forgotten my name. So when Sozo told me I was unbanned I decided to return just for a while for the fun of it (I really don't participate on message boards anymore). I started a thread (http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34533) and was happily posting along until godrulz decided to troll my thread (see post #109 for a synopsis). I got fed up with godrulz' trolling and let him know it.

Now at first glance it is patently obvious that godrulz deserved what I said and if Knight had any fairness in him he would have told godrulz to back off. Instead he banned me. But this is more than about simple fairness. Let me tell you the story of how I was banned four years ago.

You see, Knight likes to have sycophants around to lick his boots. When I was originally banned four years ago it was for sticking up for a guy (Freak) who had been targeted by one of Knight's sycophants. I can't remember exactly the details of what happened, but it was something like impersonating the guy's wife in the chat room and making disparaging remarks, or some such thing. Anyway it was all very messy, and a few other rotten things that this sycophant had done came out using other aliases. Freak was naturally and justifiably furious, but Knight let one of his other sycophants ban him anyway. I had actually quit posting on TOL a few weeks earlier, but when the mud hit the fan I came back to defend Freak. Anyway I ended up banned without warning and with no explanation along with a few others who agreed with Freak and I. So I had some fun signing back in and sending emails and PM's to the top posters on TOL keeping them abridged of what happened. About 1/3 of the regular posters quit within the next week, and about a month later there was a big blowup within Knights cadre of sycophants with about 2/3 of them being banned or leaving (I guess they didn't like the taste of his boots anymore).

Now back to today. Godrulz is obviously a boot-licker, but I don't think that is exactly why Knight banned me this time. He posted in my thread that he didn't remember who I was. I am sure that one of the holdover sycophants PM'ed him to refresh his memory, so when I dumped on godrulz he had the perfect opportunity to ban me again despite his ridiculous reasoning. For instance he says he thought I would join with Sozo in discussing sin and the gospel, but that thread is a one-on-one. How exactly was I supposed to do that? He could have invited me to join, but he didn't. It's just a pathetic excuse.

If you are interested he kept a thread from four years ago. I am sure he thinks it is funny, but it really only shows how childish he and his clique were:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4809

(Check the out the threads soon - they will probably disappear.)

If you wish to reply you can reach me at cekh-glj5@xemaps.com

Axacta

Sozo

I wonder what happened to ibowatjesusfeet :idunno:

:think:

:idea:

:sozo:Hey Knight! Would you consider unbanning Freak? :thumb:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Sozo said:

:think:

:idea:

:rotfl:

JoyfulRook

Sozo said:
I remember ibow, but I don't know why he's not here anymore.
I think Freak was unbanned for a while last year, and he told us about how he had accepted the validity of the Death Penalty, but he was rebanned for a reason a can't remember some time later.