From the mailbag.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Tis the season of love.... (excerpts from a touching letter)
Hello member of TOL. My name is Axacta. I was banned from TOL Dec. 15 for no reason that I have ever been notified of. All of a sudden my account was inaccessible to me, and I received no email of explanation. It happened right after I suggested that the administrator, Knight, resign from being TOL administrator. Please allow me a moment of your time to explain. I think you will find it interesting what sort of people you will be supporting and interacting with by participating on TOL.

But as you can see Knight cannot keep me out. He can keep banning my identities as I reveal them, but I can keep making more. So I wrote a letter to Knight and posted a challenge for him to resign because he was covering up his own inept management of his moderators, and he owed a public apology to Freak, along with a clearing of his name. But before I made this post I emailed it to 35 of the most active members so they would know to expect it, and thus prevent it from being removed. Well on that thread Geoff (a five year member) agreed with me and was immediately banned by Yxboom, the same clique moderator that had banned Freak the last time. Later in that thread a member named "me again" legitimately objected to some of the actions being taken. He was civil and non-confrontational, and still Yxboom deleted all of his posts. Somewhere around this time a member named Kitty was banned without explanation, and very likely for questionable reasons.

Since that day not one explanation has been offered for these actions. There is a cavalier arrogance to this clique of Knight, Yxboom, Dee Dee, Pilgrimagain, cirisme and a few lesser lights who are fairly easy to recognize from their sycophantic behavior. They think nothing of ganging up on those they don't like or agree with, and ridiculing them to the point of leaving. And since that day I have been fighting back. TOL needs a house-cleaning form the top on down, and I encourage you to withhold your participation until that happens. After all, some time down the road you or a friend of yours could run afoul of this clique, and be ridiculed off the board, or just disappear without explanation. Don't let any denials fool you - they have offered no refutation to any of my factual posts since this has began. If you have any questions or comments I can be reached at samwise888@hotmail.com.

==========

I would like to address one last thing, if I may:

I would like to address this simple refrain by the simple sycophants on the board who think that, "after all it's Knight's forum, so he can do what he wants with it". Apparently, to these simple sycophants this sort of simple reasoning justifies the horrendous treatment accorded to Freak, Geoff, me again, and myself (and I am willing to bet, Kitty as well - and who knows if there are more).

Because simple minds think in simple ways, I have to ask this simple question of these simple minds - if it was them who were unjustifiably penalized by Knight with no right to defend themselves, would their simple minds still be spouting their simple refrain? Quite simply - no! They would be quite simply, angry! and quite simply, hurt! and quite simply, outraged! But we who have been unjustifiably penalized - these simpletons think we should simply think simple like them. Sorry - but my brain is just not capable of thinking THAT STUPID!?!

By the way, these simple sycophants may be too simple to simply grasp what "sycophant" means, so in case they ask, here it is in simple terms: "A servile self-seeker who attempts to win favor by flattering influential people." They obviously want into the clique.

Saddam Hussein would love to have these simple little simpleton sycophants as simple Iraqi citizens. Heck they could be a part of his personal guard - or at least they could lick the blood off his boots after he returns from a hard day slaughtering innocent children - "After all it's his country!"

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This was very thoughtful of you Saddam... er.. I mean Knight. To post this here and help out Axacta so he doesn't have to keep sending it to every TOL member. He can just refer them here.:D

P

Pilgrimagain

Some one aught to give his email address to as many spammers as they can! I mean, he did post it in an open letter. Maybe I'll send it to the Church of JC of Later Day saints asking for info. Maybe to the Boston Church of Christ. Oh and the JW's! That would be fun wouldn't it!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
One of my favorite parts of the letter is when he states...
I would like to address one last thing, if I may:

I would like to address this simple refrain by the simple sycophants on the board who think that, "after all it's Knight's forum, so he can do what he wants with it".
Yet he never does address the "simple refrain".

By the way....

How does the owner of a website "step down"? :D

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How does the owner of a website "step down"?

Next thing you know he'll be asking you to resign as father to your children.

P

Pilgrimagain

Well You could put all your equipment in the basement and then step dwon the stairs?

Y

Yxboom

Originally posted by Pilgrimagain
Some one aught to give his email address to as many spammers as they can! I mean, he did post it in an open letter. Maybe I'll send it to the Church of JC of Later Day saints asking for info. Maybe to the Boston Church of Christ. Oh and the JW's! That would be fun wouldn't it!
If you get all the cults I will grab all the athiest organizations spam mail that I can. What is it again Samwise888@hotmail.com

C

cirisme

There is a cavalier arrogance to this clique of Knight, Yxboom, Dee Dee, Pilgrimagain, cirisme and a few lesser lights

I am both flattered and disgusted.

:)

C

cirisme

But before I made this post I emailed it to 35 of the most active members so they would know to expect it, and thus prevent it from being removed

I wonder who these 35 members were. I got a message about a messsage board but deleted it. :confused:

D

Dee Dee Warren

I feel so warm and fuzzy to be so close to you guys to be included in this dastardly conspiracy after so little time of being a moderator. I told you I was an overarchiever! I have accomplished in a few months what it has taken others years to attain! I love you guys...

C

cirisme

Muhahahahaha... let's move on to our next evil goal.

We shall rule the world!

Axacta's little plan to stop us won't work. We've invaded TOL, now we will invade the planet!!! :p

P

Pilgrimagain

Wow, hey, it looks like I'm a greater light, not a lesser one! My moms will be so proud! True dat.

C

cirisme

Hey, send this guy to my message board so I can have the pleasure of banning him. :D ;)