From the mailbag.

D

Dee Dee Warren

Errr, I am not exactly the flower kind of gal. LOLOLOL... if you believe the press over at CWS, I am more than a woman (wicked grin)

P

Pilgrimagain

ALl women like getting flowers once in a while, don't deny it!

Solly

BANNED
Banned
Hey, I didn't get the email/pm. Guess i'm not in the active 35. Nor a psychophant. Must brush up my boot licking.

P

Pilgrimagain

I've got some boot sover here that could use a spit shine Solly, come on over!

ibowatjesusfeet

Cosmic Redneck
I haven't been here long, but if anyone was my opposition, it would have been Axacta. I wrote him in threads several times because I got tired of his whining.

D

Dee Dee Warren

Nope I don't care much for flowers... when my husband wants to make me happy he brings home cream soda, beef jerky, and pink Starburst. That is the way to Dee Dee's cold, cold heart. Strange but true.

And Solly, for the record, I think you boot lick just fine. LOLOLOLOL
You know I love you, right?

C

cirisme

I have 5 emails from him and each seems to get meaner and meaner. Oh well...

Really? Are they from a real email account, or a free one like Yahoo/Hotmail? :D

Solly

BANNED
Banned
I wonder how much of Axacta's bitterness dates back to the fact that only a few people believed him when he said that the letter of James was not inspired scripture cue a moderator inserting the thread link just here ====>* *. Certainly I fell foul of him when I kept posting exegesis that showed James to be in line with the rest of scripture - and Paul particularly, and Ax just wouldn't receive it. All of the subesequent arguments revovled around the place of works in the believer's life, and Ax got very heated about that.

peace in Him

DD: once again, thanks, :cool: