Free Will

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The only sinners Christ came to Save Mat. 1:21 are God's Elect chosen in union with Him before the foundation of the world Eph. 1:4; 2 Tim. 1:9: Spiritual Israel, of all men, jew and gentile, the Seed of Christ Acts 13:23 that was Promised Salvation.

Is. 45:17
But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.
Nanja, did God predestine children to be offered up to Molech in the Old Testament?

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Dumb evasive question, why not respond to the scripture she provided? Are you scared?
I quoted him because I wanted to get his attention.

If it's so dumb, then maybe you could answer it. Beloved57, did God predestine childen to be offered up to Molech?

Jamie Gigliotti

The only sinners Christ came to Save Mat. 1:21 are God's Elect chosen in union with Him before the foundation of the world Eph. 1:4; 2 Tim. 1:9: Spiritual Israel, of all men, jew and gentile, the Seed of Christ Acts 13:23 that was Promised Salvation.

Is. 45:17
But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

If God wants all men to be saved; why arent they all saved?

Or are you saying 1 Timothy 2:3-4 is false?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
All you have to do is show a scripture that says man has or God gave man a freewill.

I am now aware that you are holding your ground, when you are probably very frustrated.

There are terms like free will that are coined ideas that describe matters. You have been shown many verses that support that God wants man to have free will and has gone to enormous lengths to ensure it.

Religion says DO, but Jesus says Done!

I'm interested in your answer to [MENTION=16942]JudgeRightly[/MENTION] 's question about Molech and ....

Sincere question,

Have you seen 300 the movie?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
If God wants all men to be saved; why arent they all saved?

Or are you saying 1 Timothy 2:3-4 is false?

The beauty of your point is that God wills that ALL men be saved, but His most Majestic Revelation, Jesus, wouldn't have died for ALL men, according to the will of God / Jesus.

Jesus even said; "Thy Will be done."

It's like saying Jesus said "Thy will be done", but merely died for only a few. This would have put God the Son against God the Father and essentially created a kingdom divided.... which Jesus also spoke about.

# Awesome

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I like seeing you running from the truth.

Wait for it....

Wait for it....

86998-you-cant-handle-the-truth-gif-Lo2c.gif

# Just couldn't resist

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
I didn't know where else to put this, but in the time of Adam and Eve, when Eve was instructed to eat the Apple, did that mean the devil gave her the free will to do it? Or does it mean he was opening eves awareness to do things she wasn't instructed to do, like disobeying God (much like he did), and in a way exercising her free will?

All in all, who gave us free will, God who created us with that capacity, or the devil who let the early humans understand we had that capacity?

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk
Satan didn't give Eve anything! The question doesn't even make any sense.

The whole episode of Adam and Eve being tempted makes no sense unless they had the ability to make their own decisions. God having put the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil in the Garden in the first place makes no sense unless Adam and Eve we capable of eating from it if they chose. Otherwise, neither it's existence nor any command to not eat of it would have been necessary.

Resting in Him,
Clete

beloved57

Man doesn't have a freewill, he can't come to Christ unless the Father draws him Jn 6:44. Now why can't men by their own freewill just choose to come to Christ? Because he CAN'T!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Man doesn't have a freewill, he can't come to Christ unless the Father draws him Jn 6:44. Now why can't men by their own freewill just choose to come to Christ? Because he CAN'T!
Beloved57, did God predestine children to be offered up to Molech? It's a simple question.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
All you have to do is show a scripture that says man has or God gave man a freewill.

Deuteronomy 30:19 I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live;

Joshua 24:15 And if it seems evil to you to serve the Lord, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.”

2 Samuel 24:12 “Go and tell David, ‘Thus says the Lord: “I offer you three things; choose one of them for yourself, that I may do it to you.”’”

Proverbs 1:28“Then they will call on me, but I will not answer;
They will seek me diligently, but they will not find me.
29 Because they hated knowledge
And did not choose the fear of the Lord,
30 They would have none of my counsel
And despised my every rebuke.

Proverbs 3:31 Do not envy the oppressor, And choose none of his ways;

Proverbs 12:26 The righteous should choose his friends carefully, For the way of the wicked leads them astray.

Isaiah 7:15 Curds and honey He shall eat, that He may know to refuse the evil and choose the good.

That's what I found in about 10 minutes. It will not move you one inch.

Resting in Him,
Clete