Francis: There is “Holiness” Without Jesus Christ (Heresy)

6days

I can't watch the clip right now, but if the title is accurate....wow, so so tragic.
Question. ...yesterday on tv, children we're chanting "Holy Father, we love you" to the pope. I'm interested in the Catholic perspective to this...why is the pope called 'Holy Father'?

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Pope Frank is without a doubt the golden boy of the secular humanist movement, be it through his immigration ideology, the climate change hoax, the redistribution of wealth, or other issues like homosexuality and abortion.

republicanchick

I can't make sense of this video... the closed captions keep repeating... something is haywire

But if the pope actually SAID that.. he is a heretic and I am done with him

However, the thought occurs to me that the JEWS do have a form of holiness.. as God's chosen people

Was the pope referring to the Jews in this video?

That said... no one gets to Heaven without Jesus..

In the Word we find Jesus REJECTING people who claim
'
"We ate and drank in your presence"

so even Christians (Catholics) do not make it to Heaven..

+

___

Danoh

[12:29:29] POPE FRANCIS (through translator): First of all, I would like to send my greetings to the Hebrew community, to our Jewish brothers for whom today is a sacred day, Yom Kippur. I hope the Lord brings down his blessings of peace and will keep them in life and holiness according to the word of the Lord we have heard – heard today.

Given that Yom Kippur rituals are not much different from some within Roman Catholic practices, he was inadvertently condemning his/your own Religion.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned

All human beings--both atheists and believers in a religion--see Creation as "good" as God pronounced it to be and see the holy and the sacred in all things.

The atheists and unbelievers might not use those actual terms, but both atheists and theists can look at nature and creation and respond to it automatically by saying the explanation "Wow !!!"

The historical person of Jesus Christ is not with them, but I choose to believe he is because I am a Christian who sees the holy and sacred in Jesus.

The Pope is right.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I can't make sense of this video... the closed captions keep repeating... something is haywire

But if the pope actually SAID that.. he is a heretic and I am done with him

However, the thought occurs to me that the JEWS do have a form of holiness.. as God's chosen people

Was the pope referring to the Jews in this video?

That said... no one gets to Heaven without Jesus..

In the Word we find Jesus REJECTING people who claim
'
"We ate and drank in your presence"

so even Christians (Catholics) do not make it to Heaven..

+

___
ALL the world's faiths have the sense of the holy and the sacred.

All of them start out that way.

Because Islam and Christianity both spread hypocrisy, bigotry, capital punishment, theocracy and homophobia, etc. does not mean the radical root of their beliefs is now somehow fallen.

In our faith, the spark and engine of Jesus keeps us going, much as the presence of Allah does for the Muslims.

When both will get back to their traditions there will be more hope in the world.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
When both will get back to their traditions there will be more hope in the world.

Jesus teachings are not the same as our traditions.

Our traditions are of the world. Jesus says He is not of the world and neither His followers.

If we all follow Jesus' teachings, there is not going to be hatred, wars, poverties, diseases, etc...

Cruciform

But not from informally murdering millions in the inquisition.
Given that the entire population of Europe during the Renaissance Period did not reach into the millions, it's clear that you have no real idea what you're talking about. Just parroting what you've heard or seen on cable.

Regarding the inquisitions, see this and this.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+